Hilary Duff...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Diamond
HILARY DUFF SUCKS!!!! I WANT HER TO DIE!!!!!!! SHE IS A FAT, ANNOYING, WANNA-BE HOT, UGLY, F*CKING, SH*TTY, HORRIBLE-SINGING B****************TCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you.

kiwibloom
she's fat?shocking

Darth Revan
Yeah, she sucks, but there have only been about a million threads on this already...

cutejustin
i hate her too.. but did she actually did something that bad that u wanted her to die???hahah since u dislyk her too lyk me i guess you're a great fan of britney's rite coz i love her so much

RoguePw25
I hate Hillary too, but there are already threads like this. But oh, well. Let's go. She's fat, ugly and she doesn't know how to sing.

XxAMANDAxX
i ****ing hate her, she is ugly and she cant ****ing sing. . .

SlipknoT
I agree she sucks, but what do you listen to?

joeykangaroo
wannabe pop singing, not funny ,boring and who the hell let her release that single
i like: rock/rnb/hip-hop
but im going through my rock stage now yay

LifeIsKillingMe
she does suck she is ugly but she aint fat shes like 90lb underweight

Imaginary
She does suck, but she isn't fat or ugly, I don't think.

Morning_Glory
there is already a Hilary Duff thread... Im sure of this,,

and how can you put Hilary in the same section as "music"

naw.. shes not fat or ugly... shes a cute kid... but she bores me to pieces

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by XxAMANDAxX
i ****ing hate her, she is ugly and she cant ****ing sing. . .

you only hate her cause she is dating your precious goopy eyeliner wearing Joel!

if she wasnt dating Joel you probably wouldnt mind her!

meh!!! roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

tabby999
hahahahaha, XxAMANDAxX thinks hillary sucks and cant sing but like Simple Plan and Good Charlotte!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......haha...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Morning_Glory
she doesnt like Hilary Duff because Hilary is dating her precious Joel.. blah blah blah lskdfjlsdkfjslkd

tabby999
irrelevant of the fact, its the pot calling the kettle a shit singer

Morning_Glory
hmmmm... ok

but most Good Charlotte fans hate Hilary just for the fact she is dating goopy eye Joel

LifeIsKillingMe
i hate duff and GC

TWelling4Ever
I don't think Hilary is that bad....I think she has some good songs, but's that's just me...

Lana
I think she's horrid sick can't stand her.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by tabby999
hahahahaha, XxAMANDAxX thinks hillary sucks and cant sing but like Simple Plan and Good Charlotte!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......haha...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... She calls her a wanna Be but yet listenes to GC laughing out loud

TWelling4Ever
We're all allowed to have our opinion.... blink

Lana
If you listen to GC you have no right to call anyone else a wanna-be because that's all they are.

TWelling4Ever
I see.... smile

btw, I like ur sig Lana, it's cool smile wink

Ronny
shock

Lighten up on the hater-ade yo, she'll die down like any other pop star no need to pound on her and such. I think she's fully aware of here extreame suckage.

Morning_Glory
she probably thinks she is pretty hot shit

TWelling4Ever
who, hilary?

tabby999
well we are posting in a thread about her, so you'd imagine that they'd prolly be talking about her.

Morning_Glory
let me say that again...

Hilary probably thinks she is pretty hot shit ..sdfkhsdfj

tabby999
dosn't matter how obvious you make it, some people are just plain thick

Morning_Glory
yea... well.. erm

TWelling4Ever
Originally posted by tabby999
dosn't matter how obvious you make it, some people are just plain thick
eyp, sorry...........

Ladyluck
ok breathe...relax...and remember...she's good for the kids!...i know she seriously can't sing and omg don't get me started on her but she's out there working hard and if she's making millions, she must be doing something right, right?...anyways...i agree, she sucks, horribly, but always remember...she's good for the kids!!!

Alpha Centauri
She's not doing anything 'right' by making millions. She's polluting the world with shit and little kids spend their money on her CDs and ridiculously priced concerts of people like her. Why? So the record company she works for can get paid. She isn't working hard, she's just working for her record company.

She's good for the kids? When did mediocrity, false talent and banality become good for the kids?

-AC

TWelling4Ever
mediocrity is NORMAL she's showing it's ok to be normal!

TWelling4Ever
u don't have to be beyond anyone else to be famous

Afro Cheese
Originally posted by TWelling4Ever
mediocrity is NORMAL she's showing it's ok to be normal! laughing

TWelling4Ever
Originally posted by Afro Cheese
laughing
What the f**k? what's wrong with being normal?

Afro Cheese
There's nothing wrong with being normal.

Normal people just don't belong in the music industry, only talented people do. She doesn't have a music career cause she's talented, she doesn't have a music career cause she's "normal," she has a music career cause she's a cute kid and considered "safe" by parents.

TWelling4Ever
is it wrong to have an idol that's good and safe? in today's society that's not easy to find.....

Alpha Centauri
What do you mean good and safe?

She's not good. She sucks.

Mediocrity sucks, so do people like her.

-AC

TWelling4Ever
good as in she doesn't do bad stuff (that we know)

Alpha Centauri
Hahahahaha.

So stupid.

You honestly believe that she doesn't? She acts good on TV because she wants little kids and mothers to allow their kids to buy her records. She's probably off doing what every other teen does. More so, she's rich so she's probably doing alot more shit than the average teen.

Either way she sucks. I'd rather kids listen to honest, real music than some Pop routine idiot.

-AC

TWelling4Ever
didn't say she wasn't doin anything notice i said that we know of in parenthesis.... roll eyes (sarcastic) what's wrong with kids listening to stuff they like? What the f**k?

and why do you always bring people down? don't you like anybody in music? (not saying you don' but.....)

Alpha Centauri
Music is my life.

I hate shitty people like Hilary Duff making pieces of trash and calling it music. Young kids who get their songs written and performed for them and then mime on stage. Well, either mime or sing really shit.

Kids don't like Hilary Duff genuinely. They like her coz they're told to. Parents don't really allow their young children to listen to anything remotely different because they're scared. So that's where all the corporate whores come in.

-AC

TWelling4Ever
I can understand your point of view wink

Alpha Centauri
I somehow doubt it, you like Simple Plan don't you?

-AC

TWelling4Ever
Fine, your not going to listen to what I honestly said, I can understand people's point of view, but I don't have to agree with thtem.

Alpha Centauri
Well, despite what I'm saying being right, yeah. You don't have to agree.

It just happens to be true.

-AC

TWelling4Ever
In your opinion

Don't tell me your so bullheaded that you believe your opinion is right....everyone has opinions, none are right, that's why they are not based on facts....

Afro Cheese
Originally posted by TWelling4Ever
is it wrong to have an idol that's good and safe? in today's society that's not easy to find..... Kids can idolize her all they want. They could've idolized her as Lizzy whatever her last name is from that show, she didn't have to go and record an album for kids to idolize her.

She was rich and she was an actress and wanted to sing, so she pretty much forced her singing career to happen. If it wasn't for her acting career, she would have never stepped foot in a recording studio.

Alpha Centauri
Mine are based on facts. The fact that most of the people you APPEAR to like are either young corporate bitches who get their music written and made for them, or they play instruments like crap anyway. That's a fact because it's measurable.

There is such thing as a shit opinion, some can be right, some can be wrong. Don't hide behind the pathetic "Well that's my opinion" shield.

-AC

Curl_Up&Dye
im sure hillary duff doesnt like you very much either.

Alpha Centauri
Oh how will I sleep now?

-AC

TWelling4Ever
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Oh how will I sleep now?

-AC
laughing roll eyes (sarcastic)

Curl_Up&Dye
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Oh how will I sleep now?

-AC

laughing laughing out loud laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.