Has a girl every made you feel like damn it i wish i was older

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
See when I go out im constantly on a mission to find girls. So yesterday I walked into a girls store where only two girls where in their they were working there. So i went up to the one and was like hey whats going on. and she kinda smiles and says nothings whats up and i said oo nothing i was just wondering how old you were. and she said 23 and i was like oo sorry hun to old and walked out but she laughed. now if i didnt have my braces on i would have continued because i can pull off being like 18 19 but i just wish i was older so many girls out there that you want that ya cant have stupid braces.

ne one else have a similar problem story like this

leatherface12
Yep all the damn time. sad

Rogue Jedi
when you are young, you wanna be older. when you are old, you wanna be younger. i am 33 and i wish i was like 20.

VallejoKid707
Me too sad

Rogue Jedi
you guys are lucky to be so young. you have your whole lives ahead of you. i would trade places with you in an instant!!!

Peloquin
haha it's funny you bring this up. I've just been asked out by a girl 7years older than me. I've always been mature for my age, I have an older Brother that I always hang out with and it's kinda rubbed off but I'm not so sure 7years is a bridge that I want to gap. She's a cool girl though and we get on really well. Decisions decisions....in the end age to me means nothing. If the spirit within is the same age it's all good.

Rogue Jedi
i am gonna blow you guys away here. when i was 20, i dated an older woman. guess how old she was.

Peloquin
65 you sick puppy!! smile

Rogue Jedi
43 years old.

realworlddreams
uuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhggggggggggggggg
no
as to the question: nope...like, maybe a year older...but not that much...o well no biggie for me tho...i have a girl now

Rogue Jedi
well, i was dating her daughter. i went to her daughters b day party, and one thing led to another, then i was in the sack with her mom.

realworlddreams
ugh...y do u want to tell people that...

Rogue Jedi
cuz it was awesome!!!! they were both hot!!!!!1

Black Onyx
hehe

some guys make me wish i were older

****ers

realworlddreams
um...after 40...nobody looks hot...my moms in her 40's...its like, illegal to try n look hot after ur 40...period. sick

speiderman
I am pretty satisfied with my age. Age is not really much of an issue for me when it comes to dating. I would like to date someone maybe two years older than me.

realworlddreams
i dunno..as a guy i wouldnt want a girl older than i am...i'd feel too young...id date below my age tho...

speiderman
Nope. See how I look at it is experiance. You date someone younger than you and they are too naive. You want someone who is stable but interesting. Thus older.

speiderman
I have dated someone younger than me and we shared similar personalities but something was missing.

eleveninches
when I was about 12 years old, there was a girl who was a couple of years older who used to kind of flirt with me, and I remember thinking that I wish I was a few years older .

DeNiro
I think the oldest kinda girl I could get is like 18 or 19 but not like out of high school or to far out of high school just because u know girls that old have no rules but I just had to try with that one girl i saw in the store she was a fing 10.

eleveninches
10???

DeNiro
like on a scale from 1 to 10 1 being the worst and 10 being the best she was a 10 do u get it now.

Black Onyx
lol

theres this one guy that i like but hes 25 way to old sad

hehe hes really hot though heheehehe

Peloquin
Dude, did the daughter flip out?

That's got to be a harsh one..."My Mom stole my boyfriend"...ouch.

And 45...well the sex would want to be great. The girl I was talking about is 28 and I'm 21...like you said it's an experience right.

Rogue Jedi
her daughter freaked. she had went out with her friends, while i was drunk and decided to crash on their couch. her mom was trying to help me to a bedroom, but things took a naughty turn. her daughter came home, went into her moms room, and saw me pounding away!!!

DeNiro
If u banged a girls mom in front of her then all I have to say to u RJ it this

=> thumb up laughing out loud thumb up laughing out loud big grin evil face

eleveninches
oh. For a moment I thought you meant she was 10 years old. confused

Peloquin
so what do you say to that?..."oops" ? laughing

Rogue Jedi
nope....i said "close the door, *****!!!" laughing

<<Solo>>
That's pretty...Hella funny...

Rogue Jedi
i was a bad boy in my early twenties.

Peloquin
Well that's what they're there for. *lifts glass* Cheers to mayhem

Rogue Jedi
i second that!!!

SweetNsouR
lol...what a caw-in-a-dink

Linkalicious
when i got to bars and stuff and i hit on 30 year old womenl, they generally give me the "aren't you kinda young" routine. That's when I inform them that in 5 years they'd be begging to have someone as young as me coming up to them to have a good time. It hardly works because they are extremely full of themselves, but that's when you remind them that as they get older they get uglier, and as you get older, you get more handsome.

shaber
I don't want to age ANY more, EVER eek!

Devalion
Not in all cases!

Smiling_Sadly
lol well the oldest ive dated so far is 16 so i cant really put my say in this! (o well i guess i kinda did didnt i?)lol

eleveninches
I've wished I was older, and now I wish I was younger (so I dont have take responsibility for stuff sad)

Clovie
i wish i was back in primary school....

Korri
no but a guy has laughing

eleveninches
me too. life was so much simpler back then embarrasment

Korri
Secondary school sucks mad

forumcrew
nah im 20 so im fine.. only wish i was 21 to buy alcohol but getting that isnt hard college is lovely

Korri
if you lived here you could stick out tongue

Clovie
i can buy alcohol.
and for sure i'm not 21 shifty

Korri
so can i stick out tongue (i wish sad)

speiderman
My friends who are 21 sometimes have parties. I drink there.

Korri
lol haha fun

Clovie
here you need to be only 18
and i am happy

*gone*

Korri
bye hun xx

eleveninches
You only need to be 18 here as well laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

speiderman
The US sucks when it comes to drinking age. I heard in France its 15.

speiderman
I am 19 by the way.

forumcrew
its still not hard to get here though.. so i dont care much

Rogue Jedi
i am 33....*looks for hearing aid*

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
DeNiro, how old are you???
And i wish i were older, casue ppl think i am 12 cause i am so little...but i am not twelve

Rogue Jedi
12?

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
yeah i am like 5'3 and i am tiny so ppl think i am a young person!

Rogue Jedi
i feel ya.

silver_tears
cant say any girl has happy

Rogue Jedi
plenty of women have felt me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.