Yay

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black Onyx
I kissed my best friend and he kissed me back

then asked me out the next day

cool hehe

Rogue Jedi
good for you!!!

Black Onyx
hehe i know no expression

hes so hot

Rogue Jedi
but he is your best friend. confused

Black Onyx
i know ive seen his wang before

Jumpy

Rogue Jedi
he is your best friend. this is what i am saying.

Darth Revan
oh. good on you. thumb up

Rogue Jedi
just be careful not to ruin your friendship.

Darth Revan
yes. that too.

Rogue Jedi
thats all i was saying. well, mostly.

Raventheonly
Sometimes best friends know too much at first about you.... mystery is usually the best part of the relationship...

Rogue Jedi
another very good point.

realworlddreams
n temperance..but i was friends w/my gf first...wut kinda kiss was it?
cuz me n her kissed like lil kisses...but prom nite was WHOA kiss... smile
thats when feelings come out...

Smiling_Sadly
lol, i wish i had a boyfriend! but this isnt about me!lol how did 2 best friends kiss each other, like i mean i would be a lil scared of rejection or sumthin and hurt the relationship between us! but i dont have any guy best friends!

Rogue Jedi
but was she your BEST FRIEND?

realworlddreams
no...but i've known her for the last 3 years as a friend, n now we're together...

Rogue Jedi
well, like i say, friend and best friend, there is a world of difference.

realworlddreams
yeah...in 6th grade i kissed my crush n my best friend (a girl) when they were distracted...the crush hit me n my best friend screamed...i never kissed anyone till this year after that...

Rogue Jedi
when i was single my best friend wanted to have a relationship with me. i turned her down and she got pissed. we are cool now, and she thanx me for turning her down and not ruining our friendship.

Fallen Jedi
omg i'm so happy for you. eek! so he asked you out? that's great!!! like i told you b4, he was just too afraid to make a move. i give great advice. cool

Kosta
Thats great Black Onyx, good for you, but do be careful, friendships often end that way. Best of luck!

Smiling_Sadly
yea if u break up with him, do it really nicley!!(but im sure u wont for a while!lol)

Line
Hopefully not, as mystery tends to dissapear sooner or later.

Devalion
Thats great news....and the above comment lets you know what your in for!

Have fun! wink

Linkalicious
that's great news! congratulations!!!

i help 2 of my friends come to that realization once...it was really cool.

I was like "you like her, he likes you...tell eachother how you feel" they did, they kissed, and now they're boyfriend and girlfriend.

*Georgina_A*
Aww, how cute wink

And congratulations Black Onyx cool

Smiling_Sadly
lol wow! this is great!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.