Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shape Shifter
I was writing a fanfic on Bane and had to do some research. Did you guys know that his name translates into Cancer and plague (as well as other words).

I found this strange because in M1 Smith says to Morpheus

Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague. And we are... the cure.

And then he takes over someones body who's name is the meaning of what he believes human to be.

Coincidence? I think not

Shade
as we've all learned, nothing is coinidence with the Wachowskis

whatshisface
maybe they did that purposely deliberately... which means they put it there for you to discover, also purposely deliberately...

Shape Shifter
Could be...they knew i was going to write a fic...which means they also knew taht i was going to write a random Bane fic...uhh yeah...

Numo
smart

Shape Shifter
Wanna cookie?

Shade
*stealing cookies*

Shape Shifter
how can u steal a cookie when i just offered them to u? messed

shake zula
at least somebody else got it... happy

Shape Shifter
sadi suppose that's true

burlyman
so is he like a bad guy or something?

SlickRick69
what's really going to bake your noodle later is Would you have still stolen that cookie if I didn't offer one to you? big grin

Shape Shifter
Is who a bad guy? Bane? i dont think so, he only became 'bad' as u put it after Smith took him over

JediHDM
Bane was not bad...i mean, look at what he did in his one second of heroism...he let the other guy go first...i mean, if he was a bad guy, he woulda gone first and taken the chip with him...he was not selfish.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.