Something's wrong....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mailedbypostman
Something weird happened today. It's very matrix coicidence like. When myslef and BIOS9 were walking along, we say a black cat. B9 was like ook" A black cat." Then he was going to name it something when a car passed by. I was surprised and turned to look at it. When i looked a swear that i saw a person with sunglasses like smith, reflecting red in the light. I told b9, who didn't believe me at first. I went to his house and we were talking about whether or not one of us was the One.He then pretended to transform into smith, and just then his nose started bleeding. Simultaneously, his internet wouldn't work until his nose started bleeding. It was very disconcerting. I SWEAR THAT IM NOT TELLING A LIE.

<<Solo>>
That was the biggest load of Bullsh!t I heard all day..

<<Solo>>
Oh yeah and your crazy, paranoid,and you've probably been watching the Matrix way to many times. It will take a few months of thereopy to take you to recover.

Raventheonly
LAUGH OUT BLOODY LOUD!

Numo
MAILEDBYPOSTMAN
When Morpheus tells Neo to free his mind in M1, all I can say is that nobody needs to tell you to free your mind. Your mind is free, I mean it's out there.

JKozzy
Heh..roll eyes (sarcastic)

mailedbypostman
Of course, the cat was the only piece of reality in there.

mailedbypostman
I know. Isn't it wonderful? rolling on floor laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.