Viridia Room

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crash Overload
Viridian Room Sequal To Crimson Room

Kosta
erm

Raventheonly
ummm ... i can't see anything....

Crash Overload
"Service Temporarly Unavlable" Grrr....

Storm
Darn, it still won' t work sad

JediHDM
i was able to see the site, in a temporary state, early this morning, but it wasn't finishing loading, so i hate F5 and the stupid 503 error came up again...grrr...i wanna play it, i've been waiting...

burlyman
eek!

sad

Korri
wtf?

Storm
still temporarily unavailable
*sulks*

JediHDM
if it says temporarily unavailable still...just keep hitting refresh everytime the page loads, until it actually shows what you want to see...i did that, and already finished it.

burlyman
eek!

Korri
BURLY!

Vampiree
DAMN!!! I've got:
-4 chinese uhm.. whatver
-empty cd case
-lighter
-medicine box with them things inside
-beer
-hair
-2 photos
and a frame

>.< WHAT TO DO???

Korri
hi vampinator!

Vampiree
ALMIGHTY korrister!!!!

so, do YOU know how to get outta the room?

Korri
no

burlyman
eek! korricle

Korri
almighty to you raver

Vampiree
DAMN...

oh... burly..

Korri
lol

Crash Overload
You want to use the lighter on the hair... and then the lighter onr the peice if paper the hair was on... do that many times...

And also, you should have a frame Look under the thing with the slippers, Look above and around the lamp for 2 more peices of paper, put one of the phtotos in frame, looka t top shelf and to the right, refrigerate beer

Korri
rrrite...

Vampiree
thank big time, crash!!!!!

Korri
i still dont understand confused

Vampiree
understand what??

Crash Overload
I mean... Lighter on paper inside medicine thingy... i think... yeah...

Vampiree
uhm.. i can't do anything with the lighter and the paper from the medicine thingy...

JediHDM
no...you use the lighter on the hair, and after the hair is burnt up, you keep clicking on it until the hidden message appears.

Vampiree
yeah i already did it...see the message... what now?

JediHDM
what items do you have?

Vampiree
uhm.. paper with the hidden message, 4 chinese pics, frame with a photo inside, a photo, a lighter, warm beer, bundle of incense sticks, cd case, medicine thingy.

JediHDM
there are two more chinese characters...put the beer back in the fridge, you will need it cold...did you get the key out of the dead man's left hand? click on the fingers, it will drop down...i assume you know what to do with the key...

Storm
eek! yay, it finally works http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/1/happy45.gif
*runs off*

JediHDM
oops...i just realized i forgot the spoiler tags on my posts...hehe...heh...*runs and hides before mod yells at him*

Storm
Nah, I didn' t read anything. Better this way, spoilers are more tempting embarrasment

Raz Jr
eek! go us!!!

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=viridia+room+help

MC Mike
Heehee! Done! big grin I don't like the safe codes though... how are we suposed to know the random numbers!? blink

JediHDM
think about where you might be able to get 4 digits from in the room...

Crash Overload
I can't seem to get the key off the left hand... all i get is that freaky "The Ring" Music.... grr....

Raventheonly
I foun d everuthing but could not find the CD or the use forr the final key... in crimson

Crash Overload
OMG! BREACKTHROUGH! BREACK THROUGH... well... not really...

The Key is right under the left hand.... look closly... Then, Click on the foldedback red rug thingy... you can take it.... look at the feet.... its a combinasion code thingy...

Crash Overload
I will let yout hinka bit on this one.... I don't liek really much just giving you the info like that.... yet it is pretty easy to firgure out.... There is more to the diary, there is an ending at the end... The code to the lock is April 27th (or 25th or 24th... it went soo fast...)

Crash Overload
You can rip up the red bedsheet using nothing...

Crash Overload
Hopefully you ar not dumb enough not to figure out that you use the slightly burnt paper that revealed an order that corresponds to symbols on the medicine box paper and that corresponds to the order of which the small squares must go on the open dice you foudn in the red bedding.

Crash Overload
I DID IT!big grin stick out tongue

Stuff you need as an Alter: Cd CAse With CD from Diary (at end) COLD beer, insece, light insece by using lighter on it, you onhly need the finished soul box in your inventory Then ring chime and DONE!

burlyman
i cant put the beer in the fridge messed

burlyman
also wheres the frame?

i have everything else

*Georgina_A*
what do I do with the dice? messed how do I make it into dice? confused

Raz Jr
done it last night smile

*Georgina_A*
URGH! I can't get the lighter sad

MC Mike
Once you ahve the chinese symbol from the Trashcan, try to move the trashcan UP by clicking it. If this doesn't work, go back to the room and do something else for a while and try again.

*Georgina_A*
Thank you!!! smile

Crash Overload
THE FRAME: the frame is under the table with the slippers on it...

Vampiree
uhm.. i have only 5 chinese characters.. can't find the last one.. and i don'
t really get the thing with the dice...

Raz Jr
you probably missed the one on the lamp

face the door you came in from and click up

Vampiree
and how do i find the code?

Raz Jr
ta-da

Vampiree
i made the die!!!!! what now?

Vampiree
oook. thanks big time dave

DeNiro
I didnt see ne thing so i just went and checked out ur web site and i was the 330 viewer of ur site

Vampiree
man... i have a pic of the chick in the frame, cd case, incense (did light it) and beer.. and somehting's STILL missing.. also i cannot do anything with the dice

Raz Jr
take the photo out and chill the beer

Vampiree
the beer is chilly.. take the photo OUT?? oook.

Scotty
where do you get the incense from?

Gravity Kills
It just make s the story better

okang
i have 5 chinese written papers but i cannot remember where i picked them up so can somebody write where the six papers are?...also what must i do with the paper there is an opened dice on it?

silver_tears
i dont have the lighter sad

dave123
ok sils, where the bin is take the bit of paper in it

then pick the bin up.... the lighter's under there big grin

Crash Overload
Not everything needs to be on the counter... and its the pic of the guy in it...

JediHDM
do not put either picture on the altar...they are there to mess you up...
now for the papers-one is under the meat in the fridge
one is on the lamp
one is on the wood around the top of the room
one is on the top shelf of the bookshelf
one is underneath all the pillows
the last one is under the shoes
i think thats right...been a few weeks since i did it though, and for some reason this is the only site i can get to...

Crash Overload
Has Raz been practicing psychological ownage again? confused

JediHDM
it was weird...i couldn't get anywhere but KMC...i tried Google, no dice...it was strange...and then my connection to the internet just completely gave out.

Vampy
I must say... after 5 friggin months... i FINALLY COMPLETED BOTH OF THE ROOMS!!! YESSSSSSSSS!!!

Storm
*plays again*

Arachnoidfreak
5 months?? That's kind of sad. It took me 2 hours for the Viridian Room. The Crimson Room's safe lock keeps changing and I can't figure it out, but I basically beat that one. The Blue Room is awesome, and there's another room that I don't remember.

dancer077
what order do the chinese thingys go on the dice?? PLZ HELP MEH!!

dancer077
i need some helps here

dancer077
how do yooh get the "soul" insidethe box

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.