Help!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PissedOffGoalie
My best friend is a guy and a girl i totally hate has a boyfriend and i dont and she rubs it in every chance she gets. i want to as my friend to pretend to be my bf to get her to shut up. how can i bring up the subject?

~Angel~
I would suggest to forget this whole plan. Anything you will try to do to get her to leave you alone will usually only end up back in your face. Believe me, I've had to deal with these kind of people.

It's not worth jeopardizing your friendship.

She'll get what's coming to her. Eventually, this guy will see her true colors and break up with her, if he's smart.

<<Solo>>
That's not how these things go now-a-days. Guys are shallow and go out with all of the hot chicks.Nice Plan though. It should work. Actually it probably won't but who the hell cares just try it.

Crash Overload

<<Solo>>
That's exactly what I was thinking. But I couldn't say it because I myself am a jock confused .

<<Solo>>
Actually if it's anyone and a cheerleader then your screwed.

PissedOffGoalie
yes shes a cheerleader and he is a jock....my friend can be my bf for a week....right?

plus the girl has an IQ of 10...she seqauls at EVERYTHING and thinks she's all that cause her GPA 3.8 (mine is 3.79)

she is a *****!!!!! why cant i ask my friend to pose as my bf?

Crash Overload
Becasue that would be using him... And Unless he is a total looser and thinks "COOL! A Girl is using me as a tool!" I don't think he would appriciate much...

And another possibility is that he might get confused and thinks that you really like him as a boyfriend.

<<Solo>>
Hmm...unless you actually ask your friend out and you actually start having feelings for him...Good Idea?Or No?

Crash Overload
See, thats what i was thinking, but we need more details on this guy first.

Then we can all vote by paging the word "VOTE" on your cells to:

"445-0098-01" for Yes and "445-0098-02" for No.

Lines will be open for 2 hours after the details have been entered.

in other words...

If he is an okay guy, go along with it. And make sure he is smart and fully understands the subject... You know him better then we do...

Rogue Jedi
excellent advice.

<<Solo>>
Ok..It is sad that I might maybe help bring down a cheerleader...They wear skirts,skirts!! mad

realworlddreams
jus ask him...if hes cool he'd do it...if my friend wanted me to i would have no prob doin it..it could be fun...n i mite get a relationship outta it..

Crash Overload
Tried to Delet my Post.. But NOOOO reserved for the all mighty MOD.....

<<Solo>>
Lol hey man. No one cares if jocks look up cheerleaders skirts thats what they do. So I am safe.

PissedOffGoalie
he is SO not a loser. he's really cool and he likes me alot (as a friend) and i like him as a friend only. but i dont think he'll get me wrong becaus i'll explain the situation and say "can you pretend to be my boyfriend?"

details on my friend? ok:

He is single
On a wresling team
Big muscles
Black hair and eyes
As crazy about horror movies as i am

realworlddreams
jus ask him... especially if he doesnt like her as much as u dont...
n if he likes u a lot (as a friend) n u like him a lot (as a friend) i hate to break it to u...but chances r u 2 prolly like each other...thast how me n my gf got started...we were gonna go to prom as each others backups, as friends, n then about a month before prom we realized that we really liked each other n now we're together...
i say go for it...wut do u got to lose?

Freddy_vs_Jason
Your boyfriend seems kinda hot, but thats using him. Thats not what friends are for. Just ignore her because if you go out with your friend then you'll ruin everything, as a wise man once said: "what goes around comes around" erm

Smiling_Sadly
well ur in deep shit arent u?! well i would tell her to go **** herself!(actaully i wouldnt, i would just quietly think it to myself!) but seriously just say somethin really tacky or sumthin! unless she is the type that gets everybody mad at u no matter who started it!(i hate that type!) but i say beat 'er up after school! naw i wouldnt say that(just let that one soak into ur mind for awhile!)j/k well that is all the defensive advice i can give to ya for now!

<<Solo>>
NO! This is what you do you don't do anything..You ignore her completely and you dont even care.

Smiling_Sadly
that could work!

PissedOffGoalie
Ok this is confusing.....if u thin k i should go for it press 56 if not press 91

Smiling_Sadly
go for wut? the plan? 91

PissedOffGoalie
well she wont shut up

§pearhead
If you hate her, you have NOTHING to prove to her. Just ignore the stupid b1tch. She WILL shut up eventually.

Mr. Bacon
hahaha laughing out loud

PissedOffGoalie
opps i noticed a spelling error....i meant ask smile

§pearhead
big deal, i knew what you meant.

Smiling_Sadly
who is that 2?? me? embarrasment sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.