Looking for a movie I seen 22+ yrs ago

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nellie
Help!

I seen a movie at an Assemblies of God church when I was in the 3rd grade. It was about the end of the world. I can only remember a couple of things about it. The earth cracked open and out emerged a beast and a large mosquito. Everyone was told that they had to take the sign of the beast. This was like a bar code that they put on your hand and if you didn't take it your head was chopped off with a gulotine. You had to have the sign to buy groceries and supplies. This movie was about a group of people that didn't take the sign and how they tried to survive. I keep wanting to say the morning after or the day after. I have been looking for this movie for years. It would be great if some one knew what I was talking about. I would like to see this movie again as an adult. It was rather frightening as a child.

roundisfunny
I'm almost positive the movie you're looking for is 1980's "Image of the Beast", also known as "Thief in the Night III". It was one of a series of independent films produced by and for very, very religious film fans.

Here is its page on the IMDb, and here is the production company responsible for the series.

Freddy_vs_Jason
huh

nellie
roundisfunny,

Thanks for your input I think I have FINALLY found what I am looking for!!!!!!!

Nellie

Kes
Question answered.
Closing--closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.