Scared out of my brain!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~Angel~
sadHelp! I have my debut solo performance as a singer in my voice training class TOMORROW! I'm scared out of my brain! I don't even care about the grade, I just want to sing the song as well as I can.

I chose to sing Jewel's "Near You Always." I was doing ok, until today... now I'm so nervous!

There's so much to remember... How to stand, what to keep my eyes on, when to breathe, I can't sing too fast or too slow. And...i have to look relaxed... EEP!!!!

somebody please tell me it's going to be ok
messed

Crash Overload
The Follwoing is nto A Payed Presentation, Or has been forced apon the Subject by ~Angel~:

ARelax, Its going to be ALL right. I have been in that position MANY times... only It was not singing, it waas either dancing or Performing a speech... The speech was literly infront of thousands of people... but ther were also other people on stage with me at the time.

Just rmeber, your performance is a plus, many people don't get to do what you do, you are ABOVE them, so whatever happens, even if you get a bad grade, remeber that you are in a plce other's would not be able to attain.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.