Help for Prom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raventheonly
Ok I'm a guy and i don't care, but my girl does ..... this is a hair question... so preferably a female should answer....

I have straight 3 inch long hair, should i part it in the center as usual or comb it straight back... or cut it short? im so confused! its wensday night and proms saturday!

Smiling_Sadly
well you no wut, u shouldnt do either of those. i think u should either leave it shaggy or cut it down and spike it!!!

Raventheonly
Deffinetly not spikey lol.... its black.. if that helps

realworlddreams
ask her...
thast all i can say...
my gf hates my hair spiked...n even tho i like it...i havent spiked my hair in over a month cuz i know she doesnt like it...except when i knew i wasnt gonna c her cuz she was in san diego... shifty

Raventheonly
Thats the prob she says she doesn't care but she of course does! because thats my trick!

Smiling_Sadly
i dont think it really matters but hey i still say just plain shaggy!i think that always looks good on a guy, no matter what the situation! yes thumb up

Raventheonly
ok one for shaggy.. thanks

realworlddreams
find one of her friends n get her to tell them...i was dissappointed cuz i didnt find out till after it was too late that my girl wanted me to wear a cream colored tux n sum other stuff...find out now b4 its too late...get explicit details, lol....or jus do wutever...shaggy works

Smiling_Sadly
alright well i hope u go with shaggy! (let me see a pic of u with shaggy hair or sumthin cuz some guys dont look good with it)
well bye for now im goin to bed!

realworlddreams
yeah pix would help

Raventheonly
umm i don't have a digital camera... or scaner.... sad or i would have

forumcrew
part in center or straight back are not so great.. short or straigh out the front and down sides.. like a john mayer kinda thing or short

Smiling_Sadly
yea i agree!

Devalion
I would have said short, and spikey....Buts thats outta the question. If your gonna leave it long, for gods sake DON'T tie it up in any way!
I dunno if that helps?!

Smiling_Sadly
well sure it does, any advice for this helpless guy will work!!! (i still think shaggy!)

Devalion
Yeah but my advice is normally a load of S**t! So it might not help.

Smiling_Sadly
owell if it doesnt, now he nos he shouldnt tie it up! i hate that to!

Devalion
Too right! laughing big grin Sorry Raventheonly!

Smiling_Sadly
lol yea! yes

Devalion
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Smiling_Sadly
lol

PinkFluffyCloud
lol i would say spikey eek! ... but ugh roll eyes (sarcastic) ... iono... shaggy sounds good too love ...
-pink

Raventheonly
Lol thanks guys.

§H@Ñ€
i say cut shorter, or ask what she wants

Raventheonly
hmm...

Smiling_Sadly
nope dont cut, what ever u do dont cut! shaggy, is definatly in! keep hair!

Black Onyx
SPIKE IT

Black Onyx
double post

Devalion
How did it go?

Smiling_Sadly
yea i forgot it was saturday!!!!!!!!!! how did it go?

bLooMiLiCioUs
i'd go for spikes - or even better,the out-of-bed look

Darth Revan
yes

Black Onyx
out of bed look is really hot

Smiling_Sadly
yes yes it is!

§pearhead
I've almost always got the out-of-bed look...combing is only for special events raver

bLooMiLiCioUs
see!! the out-of-bed look is rally hot *drools*
Kevin do you ever wear your hair like that? whistleshifty

Smiling_Sadly
wow, show me some pics of u with out of bed hair!!!*drooling* so hott!!

§pearhead
My camera's gone confused

Smiling_Sadly
awwwww thats the pits!!!

Devalion
Yea, the out of bed look is really hot!

Raz Jr
laughing out loud you know it spear big grin

spikes baby gal
I think you should cut it and comb it back so you can see the comb marks like... spikes hair!!!!

spikes baby gal
Cus that looks reeeal good and maybhe dye it blonde then do that!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.