The Final Kingdom-X (a mix of final fantasy, x-men & kingdom hearts) ROLE PLAY

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

1-winged angel

1-winged angel
"come on Yuna its time to go!", Eddie said. They got on a transporter and was instantly transported to a beach, they look at a sign it said "welcom to hawaii" (this is lilo and stitches world), a big flash of light covered the whole island for one second they every one started to scream, Eddie read peoples minds to see what is going on, it turns out 625 monsters were on the run, making havok on this island. "let's go help", Eddie said....

XornonJay
Xornon tried to keep the little monster he was currently holding under control. "God, sit still you little demon." He had heard of the monsters running wild on the island back home, and he came to see what he could do to help. He had found the little one he was holding through cars into buildings. He didn't look like something that would hurt anyone. It was just like a little green dog. Now X had to think of something to do with it.

XornonJay
((is that what u wanted one wing?? I can change it if not.))

1-winged angel
~yeh thats kool~
Eddie came up to X and said "hi we are here to help, i can freeze him if u want, so he will stay out of troble?"

XornonJay
X looked up at him. "Yeah, that would be nice, this guy won't sit still." X shot spikes into the ground, and placed the experiment into the makeshift cage, just so the guy wouldn't freeze him too.

lady_yuna
Yuna fell to her knees as havoche ruled everywhere. If they find her again she would possibly be doomed to life in darkness forever. She wouldn't be so lucky next time. She gripped her golden staff equally and got up in time to knock two of those things out. Jumping up she joined Eddie with a small smile. "Do you think they'll get me again?" she asked with some concern.

1-winged angel
"not with me and X by your side", Eddie said as he was freezing the creature..

1-winged angel
after Eddie froze the creature he said "do u guys think we should go to another world this one might be a bit hard with only 3 of us?"

XornonJay
X stood. "Sounds good. Have any place in mind?"

The Force
PsyField hovered intot the place and looked at the others.

lady_yuna
Yuna nodded before a black coiled hand wrapped around her feet. She was tugged away and slashed into the air violently. It was a big scaled creature who had the emblemn of the Heartless on one of his many arms. He was 100% evil in other words.

The high summoner was knocked unconcious before the beast vanished from there. Taking a princess of heart with him. Hurriedly he brought her to Malefient's feet with a snarl.

monkeyboy27
"wat no this can't be not know" blazefreeze said "yes it has happened" icezon his home planet's god said "u must go quickly" then blazefreeze ran "oh take this" icezon said then suddenly a great bolt of lighting shot down at blaze "this will give u the abillity to teleport your self to differrent worlds" then blaze jumped right off a cliff turn into ice and flew

lady_yuna
"You got one at last you useless mute," Maleificent snarled before she stared at the young girl. "Looks like it won't be long before we win and open that door. It's been waiting all this time but I haven't reached it for centuries."

"What do you mean?" asked Yuna as she became quite confused. First the room, the kidnapping, now this? The summoner hated to be confused a lot.

"I'll use you to open that door after I get more of you girls," she said laughing wickedly.

1-winged angel
~hang on a sec, monkeyboy ur not in it yet and u cant have iceman's power coz i do, and force ur not in it yet ok, and yuna u can be taken ok~

1-winged angel
"Yuna is gone i have failed to protect her, we must get her back!", Eddie said, "Lets go to an unknown world mabey we can save the other princesses." Eddie and X went on the transporter, then teleported to a castle, " i remember this place", Eddie said, "its Hallow Batsion". they walked around looking for people or heartless they found nothin. Suddenly they saw a black humaniod figure (this is when we find u Chaos) being attacked by heartless. "we have to help", yelled Eddie..

lady_yuna
"What?" asked Yuna. She was infrutirated. "You can't do that!"

1-winged angel
Maleficent open a door, standing there was Jafar,"go to Hallow Bastion and stop her friends from living, hahahaha", Maleficent said then walked away as Jafar teleported away.

Aqua
Rikku hid within the shadows, keeping her footsteps quiet. She didnt want to be heard, espacially if she was following some people she didnt even know. She reached her hands towards her knifes just incase she was attacked by some creature or even the ones she was following around.

1-winged angel
They finished the battle with the heartless, and save a new friend named Chaos, the Eddie said "i sense a presence, we are being followed" as he turned around he pointed to Rikku who was hiding in the shadows.

Aqua
Rikku froze and acted like she wasnt even there.

1-winged angel
"We see u Rikku, u cant hide from me i have telepathy so i know who u r", Eddie said as he walked closer to her.

Aqua
Rikku became alittle nervous, but put her knifes away as the guy walked closer.

1-winged angel
"its ok i know that u are a friend of Yuna's but she was captured and we are going to rescue her do u wanna help too?" Eddie said as they were 1/2 a meter away from each other.

Lord Ryugen
Chaos shuddered as he ran, blasting heartless away from him when they got too close. He had seen the normal people coming and panicked, 'I have to hide' he thought in near terror. they would catch him and hurt him like the other one had. Turning round a corner he plowed sraight into a normal girl with blonde hair and two knives on her waist. They both grunted and chaos' body destabilised into a puddle of black goo. 'Oh god they've found me' he trembled.

Lord Ryugen
Listen sorry to do this but I'll have to drop out. My PC died last night and I'm using the college's ones. So have someone else take over my character or kill him off. I've started for you but his end is now yours to decide. Sorry to waste your time.

Aqua
"Yuna!" Rikku claped her hand over her mouth in suprise. Then put it down and said "I will help" nodding her head.
"So buun vneaht...." she then said to herself.
~i hope u know i will talk in al bhed sometimes...~

1-winged angel
~ok chaos was never here ok~
"ok then lets go find her", Eddie said. Suddenly Jafar appeared and said" u fools do u really think u can beat Maleficent? now time for u little rats to die!".

Aqua
Rikku brought out her knifes and started warming up the electricity in her.
"E pamaeja ed'c desa vun oui du tea!"

1-winged angel
Eddie jumped bak and got out his two keyblades and was ready to fight.

1-winged angel
~hey any one else that wants to come into the game can at any time but not all at once and do some thing like aqua did but not the same thing~

lady_yuna
Yuna gasped as a heartless thing came toward. Actually all around her darkness grew. It mounted until she was standing alone in blsckness. Already scared and frightend.

"It won't hurt dearie. For you are the one who will open the door," she said laughing heartily.

"What?" asked Yuna before the black thing came toward her. She was falling into darkness. Couldn't see anything until her whole body was covered and her mind falling away. In reality she fell to the ground lifeless as Maleficent garbbed her. Gingerly she stuck the princess in a container of water where she would rest for eternity. That is maybe?

demon_hunter_x
anju sits on the top of junon tower listening to the poluted oceanand the activities in town

he holds out his materiaand feels itfor a moment then places it back in his pocket

lady_yuna
Yuna's blank mind jumps from ont thing to another. Will I always be drifting eternally? Almost dead? Will I be alive again? Ever again?

monkeyboy27
as blaze flew he felt a great disturbence "they are here but it should have been another 1000 years" then he burst to edddie's location

SlayerChick1188
Delia flipped through the book she was studying in the Hollow Bastion's library. She was attempting to be as quiet as possible. It had been risky coming to such a dangerous place; recently, the Hollow Bastion had become the center of the heartless' power. But she was desperate now, desperate to find any information which could stop the returned threat of Malificent and her cronies.

Luckily, Delia had managed to slip into the Bastion unnoticed, but everywhere within the castle she had explored, she had felt saturated by the darkness. They were getting stronger. She slammed the book closed in frustration. There is nothing here! This is useless...

Suddenly, Delia sensed a dark energy coming into the library. She grabbed her walking staff and pulled her cloak closely around her, quickly darted behind a bookshelf. From around the corner, a small, shadowy Heartless marched past. Creeping around the creature, she slowly headed for the door. The little guard perked his head up and turned. Silently it lunged for her.

Swinging her staff around, she struck the creature in the chest, sending it flying across the room. It smacked into a bookshelf, toppling several volumes to the floor. Lifting her hand, she summoned graviga, a magic she had now come to perfect. A dark vortex enveloped the creature, obliterating it instantly.

She caught her breath, only to instantly feel another dark power that she sensed was getting stronger. A battle is going on! She abandoned her task and ran out of the library toward the energy's source.

monkeyboy27
"wat! a dieing power"

monkeyboy27
i must get to Hollow Bastion

lady_yuna
Yuna's mind raced until a white light started to flah in the darkness.

ElmStreetFan01
twenty-year-old Natalie Drake walked the streets of Hollow Bastion. She was minding her own business until she was snatched iff into a ally by four men.

ElmStreetFan01
"Help me!!" Natalie screamed. She being raped and smacked around by the men. THey raped her until they heard a man's voice in the darkness.

monkeyboy27
stop it! you four are a discrace to these 3 worlds

ElmStreetFan01
Natalie falls to the floor near by the person.

demon_hunter_x
does a backflip off the gaurd tower landing on the rocks

he went to the windy port letting the sounds and smells guide him almost as if he can still see

ElmStreetFan01
James picks up Natalie and takes her back to where they were staying.

monkeyboy27
stay here i'll deal with them

ElmStreetFan01
"Oka...." She passed out.

monkeyboy27
well just incase i'll put an ice wall around her urgg huh wat the i can't make ice

ElmStreetFan01
The menn busted in.

demon_hunter_x
suddenly the heartless emblem on my arm burned whuite hot

they were calling

and anju would go just out of curiosity

ElmStreetFan01
James starts fighting them.

monkeyboy27
"don't u ever learn? iceblast!" suddenly a cold energyblast shoots from his hand

ElmStreetFan01
They all fall to the ground.

monkeyboy27
"that should do it.huh " then he slaps a guy with his tail

ElmStreetFan01
James walks over to Natalie.

monkeyboy27
grumble grumble grumble big grin got any food

ElmStreetFan01
Natalie awoke

monkeyboy27
so do u?

monkeyboy27
grumble grumble grumble grumble

monkeyboy27
got any food

ElmStreetFan01
I just got raped and you ask me about food, I had a chesseburger in my purse. Who are you?

Aqua
~confused~

1-winged angel
~mother fu#%ing hell u dont have ice monkey boy, and i said for all of u guys not to come all at one, so monkey boy and elm street fan are not in it yet ok, and and demon hunter x u can come into it later then, elmstreet fan, and lastley monkey boy ok, oh and by the way hallow bastion is full of heartless sp i dont think normal man that want to rape ppl will be here~

ElmStreetFan01
~damn it, when should I "come in"?~

1-winged angel
~after demon has prperly come in which will be after we defete Jafar~

monkeyboy27
well u don't have all of his powers i can turn myself to ice,the cold des not affect me and i replaced the ice making with an energy beam duh

ElmStreetFan01
~how's gonna save me when I start~

monkeyboy27
dammit

1-winged angel
X, Rikku and Eddie started to circle Jafar, when suddenly he he made a circle of fire around them so they were traped.

1-winged angel
Eddie tryed to freeze the fire but it ws to strong.

Aqua
Rikku sent an electricity bolt at Jafar to see how much damage it would do to him.

1-winged angel
the bolt blew u before it hit Jafar he had a barrier around him.

Aqua
"i guess we have to destroy his barrier first.." Rikku said.

1-winged angel
"i think so too", said Eddie, "but how do we destroy it".

SlayerChick1188
Within moments, Delia had arrived at the battle. Three warriors were attempting to break through a massive fire barrier. She could see that within the barrier, a figure stood, laughing sinisterly. She recognized that laugh.

Jafar...

She had to help them somehow. She watched as the three warriors tried in vain to break the barrier of flame. She ran to their side and raised her dark wood staff. The royal blue stone secured to the top began to glow. With it, She pointed to the flames before them.

"Blizaga!"

A large rush of ice cold energy flew at the fire barrier, freezing it. She turned to the three.

"His barrier is penetrable. You must attack now!"

1-winged angel
Eddie nodded his head. he jumped at Jafar with his keyblades heading straight for him, but some how Jafar teleported.

1-winged angel
Jafar teleported back on top of the castle and said, "u fools, u r lucky that some one has a strong ice power unlike u, u strret rat, we will meet again." then Jafar teleported away. Then Eddie said "thanx for helping, my name is Eddie whats yours?"

SlayerChick1188
"It's good to meet you, Eddie. I'm known in the circles of magic as Allegra Nitsua; I'm a student of Merlin."

She smiled at her own formality.

"But you can call me Delia."

1-winged angel
"i know Merlin i went to him, he helped me controll my mutant power of ice but it is not as strong as yours, oh this is Rikku and X, we are trying to find our friend Yuna, she is a princess of heart and Maleficent stole her she is trying to get the others, so will come with us?" Eddie said to Delia.

SlayerChick1188
"Of course I'll help." She smiled. "I'm happy to foil Maleficent's plans whenever I can."

1-winged angel
"kool", Eddie said. They all got on the transporter. Then got teleported above water then they fell in. "i think atlantica is below us, Delia do u think u can do wat Donald did to Sora, u know turn us into half water creatures?", Eddie said trying to stop sinking.

SlayerChick1188
She kicked her legs in the water, at the same time trying to keep hold of her staff.

"I suppose I can try..."

Concentrating, Delia tried to remember the spell. A few moments passed. She knew the pressure was on. "Thats it! I remember it now."

The jewel on her staff began to glow again and they were all temporarily transformed into sea creatures. She looked to her legs, which were now a pair of violet mermaid fins.

"Well, this is certainly interesting."

1-winged angel
Eddie looked at his legs and they became 10 squid legs, they all started to swim down to the castle when a red-haired mermaid swam straight into them. She screamed, "watch out the shark is behide you guys". They all turned around and saw the shark.
~Rikku and Delia sorry but u cant use any electricity magic down here, or fire. and Rikku and X just post in wat sea creatures u are wen u post ur next message, i think that is enough for tonight mabey we should wait till tomorro~

SlayerChick1188
~ok that's cool big grin~

lady_yuna
The light started to grow and spread to all around her.Her golden staff floated beside her blinding her eyes with the light. She covered them as glass blew in all directions. Water fell out of the broken container as Maleficent looked on. "How did you do that, princess?" asked the cold hearted lady eveily.

"First of all I'm no princess and you must be mistaken. 2nd of all I'm outta here!" said Yuna as a flash went around her making her cough before she hurried to Maleficent's transporter. Zooming off she dropped in a ocean world. Gasping she fell into the murky darkness before she closed her eyes. Her mind zinged on one last thought about being a princess. She knew nothing of that!
((Her friends are close by so they can save her))

1-winged angel
Eddie froze the shark and it sank to the bottom of the sea. they all went to the to of the ocean were they saw Yuna.

lady_yuna
Her dress fluttered and all of the life in her started to drain away. When she was dead the heartless can get her and you get the picture.

SlayerChick1188
"Hold on!"

Delia quickly mustered up the magic required to turn Yuna into a sea creature as well. With a flash of blue light from teh crystal on her staff, Yuna was transformed. Delia saw that the girl was failing. She performed a curaga spell in order to revive her.

"I'm getting tired. I'm going to need to cut back on my magic use for a while."

lady_yuna
"Huh?" Yuna gasped as she sputtered out unneeded water. She glanced at her blue fins and white aqua shirt. Her staff glimmered in her hand.
((Can Yuna do also water spells and healing if that's not too much.))

SlayerChick1188
Delia swam towards Yuna, who seemed to be stable again.

"Are you alright?"

1-winged angel
~yeh~

1-winged angel
"hello every one im ariel", says Ariel. "hi ariel im Eddie, this is Yuna, Rikku, X and Delia", said Eddie.

SlayerChick1188
"Hello, Princess Ariel." Delia addressed the mermaid.

She had made a note to be familiar with all the dignitaries in the dozens of worlds fighting the Heartless.

1-winged angel
suddenly Ursula and a bunch of heartless came. Ursula created a whirlpool that sucked up Yuna and Ariel they were traped, now the rest of us have to fight Ursula and the heartless.
~Yuna u still can heal us but that is all~

SlayerChick1188
"Not again..." Delia rolled her eyes. She swung her staff to her other hand. She attmepted to muster her ramining magic, but the focusing crystal on her staff could hardly flickered.

"I don't know if I'm strong enough yet, Eddie. I'll just have to do it the old fashion way..."

She kicked forward, brandishing her staff.

lady_yuna
*But do I have water powers in other places?*
"What's the meaning of this?" screamed Yuna to the ugly Ursula. "I'm No Princess! She is!" Yuna pointed to Ariel because being captured was driving her crazy to why theu did it!

1-winged angel
"aha u fool, we are not looking for princesses, we are looking for princesses of heart", Ursula said as she went to attack the gruop.

Eddie got out his keyblades and shot icickles at three heartless the died but there is heeps more.

1-winged angel
~yeh u have all your powers yuna but u are trapt in a whirlpool and healing is the only thing u can use in there~

lady_yuna
"Princess of What?" asked Yuna. "I'm not one of those!" She cast the spell protect on her friends from in the grip of the tentacle.

SlayerChick1188
Delia left Eddie to go after Ursula herself. She raised her staff high.

"Graviga!"

A vortex appeared around the sea-witch's head, damaging her slightly. But no sooner had Delia created the gravity well, it ha ddisappeared.

"Dammit, my magic has been drained!"

Delia struck out at Heartless who had changed course and attacked her. Swinging her staff, she destroyed several.

1-winged angel
Eddie made a huge storm of iceickles and shot it at a group of heartless. Then he went to help Delia.

lady_yuna
The princess of heart cast a spell of cure on Delia. Her golden staff sparkled as she did this.

SlayerChick1188
Delia struck out again and again as the Heartless continued to attack her. One creature pushed thorugh the crowd and slashed at her, tearing into her torso. She yelled in pain and floundered in the water.

Suddenly, she could feel the pain subside and the wound heal as Yuna cast a cure spell on her.

lady_yuna
Yuna's power was draining away from her into Ursula and she felt a little weak. She hung on and reamined determined to get outta there.

1-winged angel
Eddie used his telepathy to controll Ursala, then he made Ursula get rid of the heartless and make to whirlpoll go away, after that he tryed to find out what they wanted the princessess for but Ursula regains controll.

lady_yuna
Yuna kicks against the overgrown octopus(Ursula) and that is to no avail.

SlayerChick1188
"Watch out, Eddie!"
Delia could feel her strength returning, and shot an even more poweral graviga spell at the witch. It scored a direct hit and flung the sea witch back.

1-winged angel
Ursual got mad and cast a spell. Now she was gigantic.

demon_hunter_x
kaff arives in atlantica by his old heartless transporting methodand sees the fight going on but after that he realizes he cant breath

SlayerChick1188
Delia watched in amazement as the witch grew even larger.

"Well perhaps that wasn't the best idea..."

lady_yuna
"Let me go!" cried Yuna as terror reigned all around her.

SlayerChick1188
Delia could sense another Heartless coming into the area form behind them, she swung around to face him. She watched as it struggled in the water, unable to breath.

She felt something different about his one, though. It wasn't entirely evil...

lady_yuna
Yuna reached for her staff and started to whack the arm with all the strength she had.

1-winged angel
~umm are we spost to turn Kaff into a sea creature?~

lady_yuna
*Huh?

1-winged angel
~Kaff is demon-hunter-x~

lady_yuna
*Oh. But are the princesses of heart of great importance to the enemy?*

demon_hunter_x
is slowly losing life turning blue and swollowing water

1-winged angel
~yep, and any one protecting them will pay~

1-winged angel
Eddie sees him and yells, "Delia change him"

lady_yuna
"I can help!" Yuna gasped. Her magic gave him enough life to wait to change into a sea critter.

SlayerChick1188
"Alright."

She quickly swam to the Heartless and transformed him into a sea creature as well.

lady_yuna
Yuna gasped with relief before Ursula soon towered over the waves.

demon_hunter_x
kaff looks at his crab claws and legs and shell "fugures" he says

1-winged angel
"Ummm wat do we do now?" said Eddie in shock.

SlayerChick1188
She blushed at the creature, supressing a smile. "Um, sorry."

lady_yuna
"You gotta stop her!" screamed Yuna from up abpve them with Ariel.

1-winged angel
"ive got a plan, we have to get out of the water the electrocute her, its the only powerful thing we can do" Eddie said.

demon_hunter_x
how can i do anything like this!!!

1-winged angel
"how can we all get out of the water?" Eddie asked.

SlayerChick1188
"I'm merely a novice at that spell, Eddie! I don't think I'll do much to her."

1-winged angel
"yeh but the water like triples the effect" Eddie explained.

demon_hunter_x
tries to follow her voice but runs into a heartless "this just isnt my day!"

1-winged angel
~sorry Kaff but there are no more hearless here~

demon_hunter_x
~ohh sory missed that~

ok instead i run into ursala

lady_yuna
"Control her tentacles so you can get up," shouted Yuna to them.

1-winged angel
Eddie created an ice platform and every one got on then Eddie yelled to Delia "now use thunder!"

lady_yuna
"Well my ideas aren't that good!" said Yuna.

SlayerChick1188
"Alright, here goes nothing...Thundaga!"

The electricity shot through the water at Ursula, shocking the sea witch's entire body.

1-winged angel
"at least ur trying" said Eddie.

demon_hunter_x
feels useless having no sight and two claws

lady_yuna
"It's ok," said Yuna before a shock went through her body. She was released collapsing on the ice platform with a big THUD!

1-winged angel
Ursula screamed as she slowly exploded.

lady_yuna
Yuna slowly got up and cured herself before she slupmed against the ice breathing heavily.

demon_hunter_x
god i hate fish" kaff said jokily

1-winged angel
Suddenly a black porthole opened up and Maleficent stole Ariel and said< "Yuna i wouldnt sleep if i was u coz ill be waiting hahaha". then she dissapeared with Ariel.

1-winged angel
"oh no, Delia can u turn us bak" Eddie said.

lady_yuna
"Hey!" said Yuna as the tail started to shrink to her normal boots and skirt. Getting up she walks around and watches as the gills slowly dissolve on her. Taking a deep breath of air she enjoys its richness.

SlayerChick1188
Delia slowly undid the spell and they all returned to their natural forms. She sighed and wearily leaned against her staff.

"Ariel's gone. We need to hurry before Maleficent finds the other Princesses of Heart. But how do we know who they are?"

1-winged angel
Eddie's ten legs turn into two and he says, "so Kaff wana help us defet Maleficent?"

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>