Is KMC Forum an Addiction or Obsession to you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Serif
This could possibly be one of the biggest (and oldest) Discussion Board aimed at movie lovers in Cyberspace. I've notice the recent changes to the site includes much more than just movies. It attracts many people each day... but has a number so many regular users.

So, for the regulars and newbies alike, is KMC Forum an Addiction or Obsession to you?

tigida_tigida
its an addiction its like being on smack (although ive never been on smack)

glenn
i am to addicted to the forums

Storm
I have to admit that it is an addiction but from the moment on I notice that it' s turning into an obsession, then I think it' s safer for me to limit my time on here or even to leave for a while.

JediHDM
addiction...that's why i left in the first place...i had to get over the obsession cold turkey...and then i came back...

Asami
Its a pastime... Sometimes I log on a few times a day sometimes I don't log on for months

Chelsea23
It's an addiction. I am constantly talking to different people, and when its time to leave at night, I don't want to! So its an addiction turning into obsession

glenn
when i'm on. i never want to leave but i have too

Serif
Suppose I'll have to visit the addiction vs. obsession to know the difference? whistle

pixie1
its an addiction then its an obbsetion then its an addiction again ...... im in stage 2 obbsetion

glenn
i'm in the stage of totally addicted

BakaXero
It's like a drug
you start to stress out if you go one day without it
you feel like you need it
i'm trying to find a place to get rehab
nothings working....
I feels like you cant live without it

Clovie
it is an addiction.

when yesterday it was broken i was tatally stresed and paniced...confused

bag i know i'm stupid.

Linkalicious
KMC's like crack for crackers...

Smiling_Sadly
im addicted, trust me i think i would no if i was obsessed! lol

lil bitchiness
Once you come in, you can never leave. Its just the face we all got to come to terms with.

speiderman
First I was addicted to blogging now I am addicted to KMC. The internet is conspiring to lock me up in its grasp.

Devalion
An addiction.

speiderman
laughs wickedly.

Raz Jr
i dont care about the movies here stick out tongue

I'd say a lil addiction, lil obsession

BakaXero
does anyone actually care about the movies here?

speiderman
I am also somewhat of film nut. But I still think I am addicted.

§pearhead
It used to be an obsession, but now it's just become an addiction. big grin

<<Solo>>
A little addicted I suppose.

BakaXero
a little?

yumcarrots
Devalion is addicted! shes always on, even at college! lol (sees devalion chasing her with a big knife, so runs away very quickly lol)

Devalion
Ahhhhhhhh! Mad carrot eater is chasing me *hides under large umbrella* laughing 'I shouldn't have chased her - big mistake!'

yumcarrots
watches as umbrella flies aways. windy lol blowup who did that?

Devalion
Bugger! - Well that addiction lasted long! I should have started smoking! laughing

Aqua
im addicted

WindDancer
I do! Is mostly about the movies.

*Georgina_A*
I'm addicted no expression

total metalhead
Neither. I like it here and all, but I wouldn't go as far as too call it an addiction or an obsession.

Raz
I'm undecided stick out tongue

Korri
Raz, your my obsession no expression

Serif
Yes a tiny bit of both for me too. BUT I do care about some of the movies.

And now they have added an Art section... embarrasment

Rogue Jedi
ADDICTION.....

Tired Hiker
Reflection. no expression

Rogue Jedi
contemplation.

Lord Shadow Z
For the first few weeks after I signed on I was a little addicted but I can never be fully addicted because I don't have a computer at home. ( I'm poor, it's not my fault)

BakaXero
would it be wierd to open a rehab thread for those addicted?

Devalion
It might help the ones who are completely wasted...Like me (at times)

BakaXero
i mean common we're having rehab at the place we need rehab from
does that make sense?

botankus
I post every day but only in the Movie Discussion and Horror Movie forum. The off-topic forum is a bit #$@#$@#$ (I'll be nice) for me.

Rogue Jedi
ADDICTION!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.