Matrix Reloaded Soundtrack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
Awesome soundtrack, great score and great rock songs. One of my favs was Rob Zombie's Reload big grin

Darth Revan
Don't have it but that song is pretty cool yes

StinkFist462
ya .. i got the CD .. its pretty damn good .. i like uhh ... Fluke - Zion

madsci
really great soundtrack to exercise to - both running and lifting. the second disc with the instrumental soundtrack is even better.

madsci
hip hop purist

StinkFist462
yup yup big grin

Chelsea23
i don't have it yet, might get it soon though

StinkFist462
the movies been out almost a year ..... its gonna be pretty hard to find the soundtrack pretty soon

Darth Revan
I'm going to see if I can order it online...

Chelsea23
well there are a couple places here that i know have it, i saw it yesterday when i went out with couple friends. i just didn't get it.

JKozzy
I got the Revolutions one right away, I still need to get the Reloaded Soundtrack and the Matrix one.. I also want the Matrix Original Score....

Darth Revan
I just got the reloaded soundtrack, due in part to this thread yes it's great

Red Superfly
I prefer the stuff on CD2, the Juno Reactor stuff.

Mona Lisa Overdrive and Burly Brawl are awesome. I have these songs on my XBox hard drive, and they are AMAZING songs for racing games like Project Gotham Racing 2.

JKozzy
http://rus.nfs.ru/music/nfsu/17-overseer_-_supermoves-ost-2003-djn.mp3 This isn't on the soundtrack, but it's on many of the trailers, thought you all might like this big grin
(rightclick and save as)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.