Dual!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jace_Rave
Well i didn't see any forums for Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventures! so i made one. If anyone out there has seen this show, post stuff

Kitoky
Ii've heard of that series, never could find anything episodes unfortunately.

Jace_Rave
I saw it when I had techtv for awhile (the first four months of the satelitte deal)

Kitoky
Ooooo We can never get any anime tv here. It's a shame.

fungrl515
I've never heard of it either. What's it about?

Jace_Rave
theres this boy, Katzuki, who starts having visions of giant robots fighting. Everyone thinks he's weird, except the most popular girl in school, Mitsuki Sanada. She takes him to her dad who works on science things about a parallel dimension. Somehow Kazuki and Mitsuki are transported to the other dimension and work for Mitsuki's parallel dad. They fight in a war of a few ppl against a few other ppl. They pilot the big robots and so on. It eventually leads to the parallel worlds combining (which will destroy them both) and trying to stop that from happening.

sailormoon
I've seen most of the episodes! I LOVE it's like, a Tenchi Muyo/Gundam kinda thing! I was wondering if anyone watched this! happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.