question that stay firmly in my mind

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

megajoint
voldemort can penetrate harry's mind through Legilimency
so after D-dore told harry the prophecy voldemort wouldn't know it too if he penetrate him another time?

pixie1
that bug me too harry will just have to master that liggie thing

megajoint
tnx for the response
another question is there is connection between hitler and Grindelwald??
they both were defeated in 1945.

and another one what with voldemort and the pure blood issue ?he is half blood and very strong one.
so why he judge all the muggles born and half blood just from his experience???

Phoenix
Voldemort and all Legillimens cannot read peoples thoughts. The human brain is much too complicated for that.

They can feel their emotions, possibly intentions/instincts, but they cannot read their thoughts.

There's a Snape quote which explains it better, I will attempt to find it for you wink

megajoint
u r sure.... oh well tnx for explaining embarrasment

Phoenix
I'm scarily obsessive... shifty

Phoenix
there's also a lot of similarities between Hitler and Voldemort...

I'll just go drag the thread up...

Phoenix
dragged 'em up... look at the main Harry Potter page, and you'll see two threads titled 'Hitler/Voldemort'

megajoint
okey dokey

hhhhr
true but harry was very emotional when d-dore was talking to him you think he could dig up those feelings?

SAtown_punk
Legillemens does not allow you to read thoughts, only memories. And Harry will master it in the next book, I believe.

airangel429
WRONG! Legillemens does let you read thoughts...that is how Lord Voldy knows if his death eaters are being truthful AND faithful.

He doesn't know about Snape b/c he knows occulemency and legillemens and Dumbledore is very skilled at Occulemency.

I believe that we will find that harry will also be skilled at legillemens (sp?)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.