Hedge-Diving!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Korri
If your ever bored you should try Hedge-Diving. My friend got me into it. Its great fun!!

ok so you get scratched to death but its great!!

so next time your bored try it wink

Smiling_Sadly
alright i did it!

Smiling_Sadly
i seriously did it! no joking! it was fun but i didnt do it right i actually just fell bakon it, which was still pretty fun!

yumcarrots
pushing people you don't like into spikey hedges is fun. i used to do that at school. 'take that ' muhahahahahaha, they weren't too impressed tho

Smiling_Sadly
lol yea i prolly wouldnt be to impressed if i got pushed into a spiky hedge either big grin

PinkFluffyCloud
laughinglol... my friends and i have tried that beforebig grin ... nobody really walked around (where trees or hedges wereshifty ) with us anymoreroll eyes (sarcastic)... lol but it was great while it lastedeek! loL! laughing
-Pink

§pearhead
no I'm not gonna do that

yumcarrots
lol, they deserved it for picking on me tho. i call it 'pay back'. no-one is safe (not even at college ) devil2

PinkFluffyCloud
lol wink but it's so worth the pain.. i mean... erm... what pain? shifty

§pearhead
I'm a nice person and don't do stuff like that smart

PinkFluffyCloud
aww that's no fun stick out tongue just put a paper bag over your head or cover your face in black ninja (or dress up in a santa suitsanta ) and push someone you don't like into a bush/hedge then... casually RUN away... shifty... or point to someone else that they r walking with then casually fast walk away whistle... lololololol big grin
-Pink

yumcarrots
thats not very nice lol chair

§pearhead
No, here's what I do...I'm really good with words, you see, so I'm good at crippling people's reputation...which has it's own benefits big grin

yumcarrots
i'm not gonna mess with u then *runs away to the hills to hide from spear*

§pearhead
I'll only ruin them if they annoy me a lot sad

or if I'm bored big grin

yumcarrots
i wouldn't personally want to jump in a hedge out of choice lol

Trinity_Matrix
One of my friends always runs and dives over hedges, it's really funny laughing out loud Yesterday he was going to dive off my porch and over the bushes, but decided the 8 foot drop was a little much...

§pearhead
laughing out loud what a moron stick out tongue

Trinity_Matrix
Yeah, he's pretty dumb...

§pearhead
My best friend is an utter fool. big grin

o' course, a lotta people think I am too. stick out tongue

PinkFluffyCloud
lol yep... totally roll eyes (sarcastic) ... lol
-pink

yumcarrots
weird

Syren
laughing

Oh Jeezuz Korri, you had to didn't you??

Well, I got a confession. When I was about 16/17, there were these huge hedges outside the Bowls Club in the village I lived in. Now, I was too young to go into the Pub, didn't drive and got hellish bored. So, me, my best mate Jake and all our little "Crew" decided it would be a laugh to start jumping in these hedges.

So, we did it for like, two weeks, constantly, and always at night, but these hedges started looking a little mutilated, so we went and found some more.

We must have spent the whole Summer Holidays desecrating all the biggest hedges we could find around the village, it was great.

Unfortunately, it kinda became obvious that there was a Hedge-Crushing-Mob going around, and we all eventually got caught in the act, back at the Bowl's Club hedges, and taken home in this fricken Police Van to our relative parents.

Needless to say I was banned from green, bushy areas for like the next year by my father. And he wouldn't let me in the garden either.

yumcarrots
thats bad. I don't have any hedges in my garden, just trees (oh, and the rabbits)

§pearhead
laughing out loud weirdo stick out tongue

tazman
i did it once, and i've had this twitch ever since...... confused

yumcarrots
maybe a good reason not to try it out of choice

PinkFluffyCloud
hehe ::twitch twitch::... sorry... not trying to make fun of you... blink

tazman
HEY!!!! <twitch> NO MAKING FUN <twitch> OF ME!!!!! mad mad

yumcarrots
pirate <-------- don't fall in too many hedges. u could lose an eye

PinkFluffyCloud
hehe ::tw

PinkFluffyCloud
hehe ::twitch twitch:: eek!

Korri
Hedge-diving rocks..

one problem....the hedge we use kinda stops dead and one of my friends kinda dived right over it and landed at the bottom of the hill. They broke their ribs messed

But i dont care i would still do it big grin

PinkFluffyCloud
rolling on floor laughing ::TWITCH:: ... angel

Rogue Jedi
hedge diving? ok....anyone for cow tipping?

PinkFluffyCloud
COWS ARE KOOL!!!!!!!!!!1
-pink

§pearhead
Only Pink two headed ones miffed

PinkFluffyCloud
pink cow?... mmm... strawberry milk :P

§pearhead
sick disgusting

Raventheonly
Cow tippin ehh.. don't they die after that or something? pushin em over while they sleep right?

Korri
Hedge-diving!

Korri
bumped for Clovie

Clovie
i still don't know what's dat... confused

Korri
oooh i would like to have a dive in this one!

http://www.pssc.ttu.edu/pss1411cd/IMAGES/plants/burford/hedge.jpg

Clovie
i have sth like that, i mean that plant in my garden happy

ok. got it.... confused i think.

and what's the reason for doing this hedge-diving?

Korri
its fun big grin ok you get scratched to death but why the hell not smile

Clovie
ok. i see....
i have different idea of fun, but anyway laughing out loud

Korri
you should try it yes

PinkFluffyCloud
very entertaining... it keeps my friends and i amused for hours...
-pink

Royal_Knight
laughing out loud laughing

I have done that before...

it is funny but they do get hurt if you do the pushing confused

Smiling_Sadly
I DID!!!!!!!! it is really fun!!!! hurt like hell, but what exactly does hell feel like, any???well i recomend it!

CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!! eek! laughing

Korri
see! its fun!!

Kosta
Hedge Diving is awesome fun! My friends and I still do it when we're hopelessly drunk. Its f*cking awesome, as long as you wear long sleeve shirts and long pants. big grin

Syren
yes

Kosta, you never cease to amaze me big grin

If you read my little tale on the last page, I used to hedge dive because I couldn't get drunk, I was too young sad

But, you've just given me the greatest idea for Friday night eek!

§pearhead
laughing out loud oh boy messed

cheeky munkey
just thought id join in...........
HEDGE DIVING ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!
big grin

Kosta
You go have fun! Its great fun, but be careful. big grin. I'm full of party ideas, especially ones that include risking your safety and sanity evil face stick out tongue

Smiling_Sadly
gimme some ideas!!!!!!!!!!!! i gotta be a crazy person!!!! but it cant hurt to bad?? paine and me arnt exactly friends!!! but hell if it is fun pm!

The Force
laughing out loud that funny kerry laughing out loud

Kosta
Hehe!
Before you attemp this, be sure to be somewhat drunk.

Annoyin drivers in the middle of the nifght can be good fun.
Stand in the middle of a not busy road, and dance until a car comes along and stops, dance until the driver ggets out and threatns you, the scream "ITS SANTA" and point at the guy. AND RUN!!!

Stand outside an old couples window in the night and ssing a romantic song in the most annoying voice you can. If no one comes out, scream "STELLA!!!!!" And scadoodle bbefore you get in any trouble.

FLYING FOXES!!! They RULE! Especially if you try more then one person at a time on one laughing out loud

More to come soon.

This is shit I've actually done with my friends, its f*cking hillarious when youre hammered. laughing out loud

Be sure not to annoy people to the point where bbaseball bats are introduced though laughing out loud

Trinity_Matrix
Oh...wow blink

Mighty Yoda
what

Kosta
Thats just the tip of the iceberg evil face

§pearhead
Lets keep it at the tip too smile

Kosta
But.....global warming...sad

Korri
laughing

Hedge-diving is great fun andi think it should be compulsary!!

Kosta
A law that everyone has to do it at least once in a life time. big grin

Korri
deffinatley...you havent lived until you have tried it thumb up

Kosta
True that Korri!!! We have to go Hedge diving together sometime cool

Korri
sure thing raver

Kosta
Awesome. cool Hows this friday for ya? stick out tongue

Korri
sounds great!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.