PM Advertising

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aurora
Argh!!! I have been getting PM's avertising other websites and other forums... Is this against the rules? Is there anyway to block um??? I hate spam on my email but I really don't want to deal w/ it on here........ Raz is there something i can do? confused

BarmyBrummie
i get that too. People just join kmc, send ye a PM telling ye to join their site and then they never return again..... mad

Asami
Woah... I never even thought of spam in PM boxes?!
That's kinda sad.

Dexx
just don;t pay attention and delete them....don't think yuo cans top it, though

Raz
Actually no, don't just delete. Forward it to me so I can ban the bugger.

They don't send me spam for obvious reasons.

Aurora
Will do.... i deleted a few but i still have a couple.

JKozzy
What is the world coming to... gah.

Raz
I'm disabling the ability of newbies to send PMs until they have at least 15 posts. This should cut down the spam to nothing hopefully.

wicker_man
Hmmm although this is a good idea won't it have some negative effects i.e. increase in 'stupid' posts, backlash etc.

rusky
It's just 15 posts...most peolpe that just want to spam will prolly just go away, since they don't care for posting anyway..

Raz
I'd doubt we'd notice the difference laughing out loud

Dexx
weird..i don't get any pms with those...

Fire
lol, no wonder have of those noobs dont reply on my pm's telling them there damn threads are in the wrong section

silver_tears
I don't get any erm
and the noob thing is a good idea thumb up so are you gonna change the 60 second thing?

Raz
Changed to 30 seconds.

silver_tears
good job razmeister cool

rusky
Yup...me neither...

Aurora
Yay I logged on today...... w/ no spam!!!!! evil face

Raz
evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.