Hello :)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darkseed
Just joined up a couple of days ago and forgot to leave a post here, sorry, i was too bizzy enjoying myself elsewhere in this forum smile.

This seem`s to be a nice forum, you all have here, no trolls, no bashing others because of their difference of opinions, unlike those skidmarks over at imdb sad.

This seems a more friendly place to be for a lover of movie`s such as myself smile, i hope to be here a little more often, if you would like to know a little about me please feel free to check my profile, thanx smile.

i hope i`m not boring you guys with this drivel ? smile, well i look forward to meeting some of you on the boards sometime, bye for now.

Storm
Yep, that' s us, friendly from head to toe big grin

welcome and have lots of fun smile

yerssot
well, for some the distance between head and toe is significantly longer but heck, we aim to help

Devalion
laughing The guys are right.

nazgulinthedark
"the guys"? confused

Vegeta
Welcome to KMC smile

Julie
we babble a lot here

Fire
enjoy your stay

Evy_O
welcome big grin
lots of smile smileys you have there stick out tongue

§pearhead
That was an awfully warm greeting you gave...

...so I'd like to give an equally warm welcome big grin welcome to the forums, don't get lost, and make yourself at home

Devalion
Yeah...not as in men....but guys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.