ok wait y is wolverine8888 back

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spider-venom
can anyone tell me why this dickhead is back, he has such pointless posts and doesnt know how to spell correctly, I thought he was gone for good (yay !!!!!!!!!!!! CELEBRATE ) but now your back and your still the same and i dont belive what you say " no guys that was my little brother who was on this but he didnt want it anymore so he gave it to me" ya i believe that why wouldnt you just make your own now you came back and it sucks I THINK YOU SHOULD GO AWAY AGAIN!

wolverine8888
hey quess what I aint the same person idiot that was my brother be for serouly and what a stuppid thing to amke a post about some one realy

wolverine8888
I dotn have a email adress and I need one to make a name I not what u say very use to computers

ScarletSpider
Chick-da-be-chick-da hoo-hooooo!!! Yeah, if it really was your brother, and you are not just masquerading and making a poor attempt at better spelling and rant structure, then whatever, I think the name of Wolverine8888 should be given another chance at being an upstanding member of this board community.

Any evidence found otherwise, then I agree with spider-venom, off with his head.

wolverine8888
lol thanks

Magee
yea we will see if it is a different user or the old stupid guy who was an idiot basicaly, no offence to the new one. AHHH IM CONFUSED LOL.
Nah but ive read some of hs posts today and he seems to be well not dumb lol

wolverine8888
lol thanks lol

Magee
lol stick out tongue

SuperDarryl
Ok if this is a different Wolverine, then you have to prove it! First thing I'am going to monitor is your spelling and grammer. Second thing we're going to monitor is the credibility of your post containing valid information. Third thing is your ability to rationalize who would win a unfair fight. Example, who will win a fight with green intelligent Hulk and Wolverine? No brainer laughing! Here is the only Wolverine would ever win(in a video game). laughing

Magee
lol

wolverine8888
ya that why if u look at most of hulk ties with wolverine wich I highly dought u have ever read wolverine is usaly winning or it a flat out tie. stupdi hulk I woudl serouly say it better then smart hulk because when in rage hulk much much stronger

Never
Clearly the same Wolverine8888 roll eyes (sarcastic)

eleveninches
wolverine8888, it would really be a lot easier to understand your threads if you spelt your words correctly and learnt better english.

wolverine8888
I not the same dam person lol and if u have read all the wolverien vs hulk u woudl now I am right the only oen hulk trully oenw as the first fight the other one he clearly one wolverien wasent fighting back because he was beign control when he did fight back it wasent wolverine movie just simple attacks because he was a zompy basicly

Rasta
Who cares, same person or not, you're not wanted. Now **** off.

WWestFlashFan
not to be mean on my first post but I've been reading wolverine8888 posts and he is just plain stupid

WWestFlashFan
ps. you r the same person (thats not any shorthand I've ever seen)

SuperDarryl
You sound like mindless Hulk when you type...lol laughing mad laughing

spider-venom
ya man no1 likes you, no1 wants to c ur post there pointless so go away and never come back please and i no for a fact that no1 would care so **** OFF COCK-SUCKER!!!!!!

Viper
While I won't really comment on the situation, I will say that it's kind of unfair to criticize wolverine8888 for his poor typing. True it's god awful, but most of the posters here are just as bad.

VENOMfan
well...i highly doubt it matters now. once he see's this unless he already has i doubt he will come back to KMC with this poor of a rep. I mean you have to be patient to newb's but some cant seem to get the hint

LeAtHerRFace
Wolverine88888888888 is cool he doesnt bother me.

WWestFlashFan
ya but he dosnt know a thing about comics he said "doomsday is slow"

badkittykitty
thats true. and we all know the rule about flaming so I'm closing this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.