What's the dumbest thing you ever did in High School?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
for me, it was playing football.

Evil1
My old friend bet me a hundred bucks That I wouldn't run around the entire school on the first day of 12th grade butt naked. I did it. And never heard or saw the end of it from my fellow class mates.

NyC-gUrL
taking a typing-course embarrasment

yes I am a geek raver

Rogue Jedi
wel, i made the varsity team as a freshman. i was a tight end, due to my size (at the time, i was 6'0 and 200 pounds). well, we had a good team that year, but we lost the first game of the season. coach barnes had us doing two a days for like a week straight, so i quit.

WindDancer
One of my dumbest thing was to scratch a teachers car accidently.

Rogue Jedi
accidentally? you sure?

eleveninches
not get laid sad

Rogue Jedi
me too!!!

wuTa
i egged our school float...good times

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
prank call a teacher

and

trip....

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
enroll

Rogue Jedi
i skipped first and sixth period for like a couple of months.

pixie1
mmm so many dumb things i cant choose

<<Solo>>
Oh ho ho...Nobody wants to know...I'm an idiot, I'll do anything for a couple bucks..

Rogue Jedi
me too.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Forget to do school projects then remember about them on the day their due sad

Evil1
Shot a spitball at the principal and accidentally hit his glasses. I was in BIG trouble then

wuTa
laughing out loud that musta been awesome

dragonpisces272
lol i havent really done anything "dumb" yet stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
start a clay fight in art class.

Myth
I accidentally called one of my teachers a fukcer to his face.
I did the Nazi salute in class when we had a German exchange student there to give a speech (I made sure he didn't see it but the teacher saw)
In one class period I blew up balloons (from paper machei from Spanish class) and popped them to startle the class, I criticized my teacher's wife calling her crazy, insane, luny, etc... and I was flat out loud and interrupting class when we were supposed to be quiet to work.

These were all to the same teacher even though he was one of my favorites.

Raventheonly
Didn't wipe it off the face off the earth... sad

Rogue Jedi
i also started a food fight in ISS.

Tired Hiker
Food fights are boring.

Rogue Jedi
but this was in ISS...In School Suspension.

glenn
dumbest thing i ever did was knock over a teacher and his coffee went all over him.

WindDancer
Yeah it was, I was backing up my car in the parking lot, and I didn't notice one of the teachers car that was park. It wasn't a big of a scratch so I agreed to have it fix for him.

We had a guy in our school that did that to a German substitute teacher. He got caught and was suspended for a whole week.

<<Solo>>
That's pretty pretty funny. A WHOLE WEEK.

JKozzy
It happened about an hour ago, as a matter of fact! stick out tongue
In Chem and completely messed up our experiment, we had to do it over and stuff stick out tongue

WindDancer
&lt;&lt;solo&gt;&gt;- Even worse for the guy....he didn't graduated. He ended up being a drop out.

Linkalicious
Got Suspended for a whole week for making and distributing a "Senior Sh!t List" around the school with 2 friends.

Rogue Jedi
someone made a commie list when i was a senior.

badkittykitty
Re: What's the dumbest thing you ever did in High School?

nothing,I was always brilliant stick out tongue

Raz Jr
sure bkk roll eyes (sarcastic)wink

Mr Parker
LOL.thats hilarious. laughing how long did you get suspended for?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.