totally hot guys!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmen fan
1:guy that played mr.gracey on the haunted mansion
2:Jhonny Depp
3:Orlando Bloom
4:Hugh Jackman
5:alan cumming
6:james marster:guy that played spike on buffy
7:stitch
8:E.T
9:Gizmo,off Gremlons

hey! i am a different girl than most of you! but you gotta admit! stitch is cute!

eleveninches
Me, of course

xmen fan
the guy that played mr.gracy off of the haunted mansion totally HOT!!!!!

love

xmen fan
o....................................................k

rupertsgurl4eva
out of those i would have 2 say johnny is the hottest but really i think you sould put a litlle more..eh.. vaerity in your polls because honestly no one really (that i have met) has ever really thot stitch was cute/hot. no offense 2 eni1 who does but i guess you know what i mean. or maybe its just me being my rupert grint obssessed self and never really shutting up about him. or anything else for that matter. so i will now proceed to shut my great blabbering mouth. he he h-shutting up.

xmen fan
no,stitch is cute as in the puppy dog way

Mortal_Elf
What are you all talking about? Stitch is a sexy beast!

LOL. just joking. I voted for Hugh. Now he's a sexy beast. well at least as wolverine...yup....now if Orlando were on there, Hugh wouldnt stand a chance! lol

NyC-gUrL
oh yeah stitch drool

He totally pushes my buttons

Freddy_vs_Jason
LOL, off that list would be Hugh Jackan, but I like Eric Bana.

xmen fan
ok,Freddy? r u a girl? if not,i'm am totally grossed out! sick

xmen fan
ok n e 1 seen the haunted mansion?mr gracey's SOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Black Onyx
post a pic

i voted hugh

but only in xmen drool

eleveninches
Why am I not on that list???

Freddy_vs_Jason
Lol, xmen fan I am a girl.

kiwibloom
off the list either hugh or johnny but i luv matthew lillard!!! BTW: the Mr. Gracy guy is Nathaniel Parker and he's really not that cute! (but thats just my opinion)youpi

BrodysGurl14
You so should have had Adam Brody on there as one of the hottist guys to vote for!! sad

BloomBabyGirl
or orlando bloom. or ya kno what? you shouldda just had an other catagory

Ps. Nathaniel Parker is U G L Y

X_julie_X
Well big grin Hugh of course smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.