Leaked EIII footage HELP!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigsef3
could someone please provide me with either a private message or post in the forums a .MOV copy of the leaked EIII footage. I was able to download the .AVI but all i can only hear the clip, i cant see anything. They have it set up at work that I cant update the drivers for windows media player, so I am forced to used the quicktime version and HOPE it works. HELP ME FORUM MEMEBERS....YOURE MY ONLY HOPE!

Darth Quagmire
i've d/l the .MOV version at soulseek plenty of times for me and my friends

Julie
never heard of it

Darth Quagmire
u havent heard of the leaked footage????????

i assume you're talkin about slsk.it's the best place around to d/l my kind of music.cant find anything on kazaa and plus i dont have to worry about getting sued.its been around for awhile now.right after audiogalaxy shut down.

joecool1912
i have seen it. it has anakin and ben fighting mad crazy

joecool1912
the preview is great, but basically it is behind the scenes footage.

Rebel Racer
whats the link to soulseek?

LordRevan
Yes Ive herd of it i have a copy

Ushgarak
Use the thread here to actually discuss that footage, guys:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t25947.html

This thread of Bigsef's is just for help in getting it.

MikeyTheMan77
Hey folks...I came across this site in my own research of the infamous SuperShadow...what a tool. I admit, I'd been following that site for about a month, but I'd noticed some inconsistencies, etc...often it seems like the replies are made by different people (more than 1 SS)...
The forum blasting the poor fool was closed, so I had to spew here...sorry for breaching that etiquette...but I'm glad to know the truth, and wanted to join that club smile
Looking forward to posting with yous guys smile

Sith Master X
Actually, a new thread about SS just opened up. If you'll scroll down, check out the Supershadow giggletime happy thread. wink

SMX
cool

LandoSpeeder
I found some leaked footage. You have to type it in though because I'm new and they won't let me give a link.

type in ht*p://www(dot)movieforums(dot)com/news/251

jedijunky1138
dude how many threads are you gonna post this in? Its kinda old news.

LandoSpeeder
Sorry I offended you. I'm new here and haven't read enough threads to know everything.It just seams like everyone is stuck in the old the news.
And I've only posted this in two threads.

Jedi Priestess
well being new here try reading the RULES first ok? and we have a search button that works too eek!

LandoSpeeder
Ya, sorry I accidental saved page four in star wars episode III forums in my favorites and kept thinking I was posting on the first page. Sorry.

Jedi Priestess
eh happens to the best of us

darthcraka
riiiiiiiiiiiight they have the leaked footege on winmx also

Jedi Priestess
but see that would be illegal and we dont discuss illegal in the kmc forum. no

darthcraka
oh it is? wow i never knew . i dont know were else to get it lol but u know whats cool the gangsta rap vid on newgrounds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.