My Science paper dont touch it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
Gary Valiquet
Period 8
April 29th 2004
Hello Class,
Todays lecture will be a facinating one on minerals, their locations in the United States, and some of there major roles they play in todays world. Many minerals found today are used in various products that are put out that we buy that we use in every day life. Many products you wouldnt even realize have many differnt sorts of minerals that come from across the country just to make certain products work.
Now minerals are fast in size but very hard to mine out, miners must search dig and store these minerals in order to use them in various objects. There are many differnt locations where minerals are found most of the minerals that are used in our country are actully found here in USA. Mostly all of the minerals are found in the earths crust, rocks, and caves. But not all minerals are located in the same areas or same states. Gold is found in various places such as California and even Alaska, floorite is found in Illinois, and silver in Neveda.
It costs money to find these minerals and also to mine them out. In 1998 The Omai mine produced over 21,238 tonnes a day and 68% of hard rock. Which would come to a very high excavation cost. But the pay off of their work is well worth it. In the Omia mine they mined 80,000 ounces of gold which leads to a grand total of over $17,000,000
Now Minerals occur naturally which means that they are a product that lasts as long as nature does, usally this means this certain type of raw material will be produced for a long period of time. Minerals also have definte shape and some of the chemicals in the minerals are combined indefinate with others in proportions. Minerals are made up of patterns from hasits atoms. Atoms are the smallest thing inside a mineral that we can see with only a powerful microscope.
Now when most people think of Minerals they think of vitamins and supplments which is a very concrete subject to think about when discussing minerals. Vitimins and supplements use minerals to help us grow and to live. With out certain minerals like calcium and zinc we would have a very difficult time growing good bones or powerful muscels. So when you think of minerals just dont think of objects in the ground think of a whole world of use and subject to learn about, Because minerals truly are amazing.

Thank you and this concludes my lecture I want a 5 paragraph essay relating to the topic of minerlas and their uses by tommorow that is all.

Thats my science paper dont touch it well i guess you can comment on it but my printer doesnt work and this is due tommorow and i need to print it out at school so this is the only way i can do it is go on KMC and then copy and past it then i can print it out and shit ok thanks

Tex
sleepzzz

Black Onyx
hehe

blink

touches science paper

Raventheonly
*Shoots Onyx's hand*

Darth Revan
Good work D. Now turn in your algebra homework. stick out tongue

The Force
John Allen
Period 4
April 29th 2004
Hello Class,
Todays lecture will be a facinating one on minerals, their locations in the United States, and some of there major roles they play in todays world. Many minerals found today are used in various products that are put out that we buy that we use in every day life. Many products you wouldnt even realize have many differnt sorts of minerals that come from across the country just to make certain products work.
Now minerals are fast in size but very hard to mine out, miners must search dig and store these minerals in order to use them in various objects. There are many differnt locations where minerals are found most of the minerals that are used in our country are actully found here in USA. Mostly all of the minerals are found in the earths crust, rocks, and caves. But not all minerals are located in the same areas or same states. Gold is found in various places such as California and even Alaska, floorite is found in Illinois, and silver in Neveda.
It costs money to find these minerals and also to mine them out. In 1998 The Omai mine produced over 21,238 tonnes a day and 68% of hard rock. Which would come to a very high excavation cost. But the pay off of their work is well worth it. In the Omia mine they mined 80,000 ounces of gold which leads to a grand total of over $17,000,000
Now Minerals occur naturally which means that they are a product that lasts as long as nature does, usally this means this certain type of raw material will be produced for a long period of time. Minerals also have definte shape and some of the chemicals in the minerals are combined indefinate with others in proportions. Minerals are made up of patterns from hasits atoms. Atoms are the smallest thing inside a mineral that we can see with only a powerful microscope.
Now when most people think of Minerals they think of vitamins and supplments which is a very concrete subject to think about when discussing minerals. Vitimins and supplements use minerals to help us grow and to live. With out certain minerals like calcium and zinc we would have a very difficult time growing good bones or powerful muscels. So when you think of minerals just dont think of objects in the ground think of a whole world of use and subject to learn about, Because minerals truly are amazing.

Thank you and this concludes my lecture I want a 5 paragraph essay relating to the topic of minerlas and their uses by tommorow that is all.

Hey boy you stealin my science paper? stick out tongue

Raventheonly
*Shoots Force*
2guns

The Force
*dodges all the bullet and then runs and catches them in my teeth* stick out tongue

Raventheonly
"Whelp done all i could do" he he he

SweetNsouR
no expression .......... sleep (nuff said)

The Force
big grin *goes over to sweet n sour and slaps her butt to wake her up* *runs off*

Raventheonly
Breaks hand then smashes face into the ground, i',m a dude, lol read bio

SweetNsouR
dont u ever place ur hand on my butt EVER AGAIN....

The Force
i didn't slap your butt dude, i smacked sweetnsours butt. huh

SweetNsouR
raven...pay a lil more attention

The Force
and i meant to quote sweetnsour my bad man embarrasment

The Force
guess she liked it wink

Raventheonly
Well you quoted me so it seemed like you did, your honor is restored again then.

The Force
thank you *snaps hand back into original position*

SweetNsouR
i kidd u not...keep ur nasty little hand off my @$$!!!!!!!! evil face

The Force
it's not nasty, my hands are bacteria free wink

Raz Jr
what he saidstick out tongue

Crash Overload
Conclusion to thuis thread:

Minerals Induce Violence

Thank you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.