First Look At Bale's Batman!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

punkyhermy
Anew batman pic is up!!!!!!!!!!i think it looks great!!!!!i want to post the pic but don't know how to link it!!!!!!
so go on to toonzone, the news section
enough said

shaber
You save the pic to your computer and then upload it. To post a url you just copy and paste the website address and it forges a link automatically.

Creechuur
Oh yeah, I just saw it too. He looks good. He looks real good compared to the crap we've had to endure. I'll say it now and get it over with...theres no nipples.

Seriously, it looks awesome. Nothin flashy, just a crazy guy dressed as a bat so he can scare the crap outta the people before he beats them up. I'm having good feelings about this movie.

Red Superfly
Any pics you find, just right click, go to properties, copy the address of the pic, and paste it into an tag. Simple.

http://superherohype.com/nextraimages/batmanewexcl.jpg

punkyhermy
HERE BALE AS bATMAN!!!!!!!!
I THINK IT LOOKS SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL!

DarkCrawler
Cool.

shaber
Interesting. Are they including Robin <hopes not!> ?

Mr Parker
damn cool.speak for yourself.come on lets have robin in the movie.

Ahnold
They're not including him.

But if they did, please let it be anybody but Chris O' Donnell!

punkyhermy
oohh!!!!!!
i LOATHE Chris, he is so damn annoying!

Creechuur
Robin would have to be a 12 year old kid if they were gonna do him right...and he should die too. You don't enter a fight wearing red green and yellow and hope to not get shot to death!

RebelPhoenix
You can't really see what the suit looks like or what he looks like in it in that picture so I'm going hold my judgement for now.

moonwalker741
this is the new bat symbol

moonwalker741

moonwalker741

Paola
wow!!!!

Aetheria
Whoah.

So far so good...big grin I've liked Christian Bale since his Empire of the Sun Days, so I'm looking foward to him as Bruce Wayne. smile

Also, I'm not overly keen about having Robin either. xD

Colabee
I'm less than thrilled about having Michael Caine as Alfred. What was wrong with Michael Gough? Michael Caine is too bigger star to be Batman's butler.

I just picture people dropping by Bruce Wayne's mansion saying "Cool. Michael Caine's your butler"

It's just silly.

shake zula
looking good... i wanna see the movie now... definietly...

moonwalker741

punkyhermy
it's just so perfect!
the way he is sitting, gives a more sad look to him!

Red Superfly
Man, my pic worked last time! Stupid broken links, ah well, there's enough here now.

I am so hyped for the new Batman movie already!

Who could be his enemy? Shame it can't be The Joker.

sentinelrv
Why not? It's Batman begins, he hasn't killed the Joker yet. It's like they started all over right?

The old Batman butler would have been a better choice than Michael Caine. But, I can see why they did it. The original butler looks like he's about ready to kick the bucket. If they did sequels, he wouldn't be alive for them, which would be stupid. As stupid as trading Batman actors every movie.

Oh, and the best part of those pictures is that there are not any neon lights!!! It looks dark and foggy like the original two made by Tim Burton. And the costume looks homemade, which is good. I don't want some retarded looking professional costume. Have you seen the new Catwoman Costume? Pathetic! It looks as if she is a stripper! The original costume from Batman Returns looks wayyyy better.

Mr Parker
we agree.for me,O'donnel single handedly ruined BATMAN FOREVER and kept it from being a magical movie.Not only was he way too old for the role,his acting sucked.he was a horrible casting choice.

punkyhermy
Surprisingly Kidman sucked in the movie too, she can act bettr than the bimbo she played to be.

shake zula
anybody has a pic of the new bat costume in a brighter setting so we can see some of the details?

mpatterson
do you like the look of the batmobiule

Jedi Shmedi
I'm so glad that they gave him shorter ears, Jim Lee style! Booyah!

I'm also glad that it finally clicked in Warner Bros. brains that that Batman needs to be dark and gritty again. What the hell was up with that batmobile in Batman & Robin? I would shit in my pants if I saw this batmobile driving down the street!

And that expression on Bail's face! I cannot wait for this movie.

Looks like they'll get it right this time.

punkyhermy
i know i cant wait!
it looks soo much better than the prviouse batman movies.!
i wish i had the more clear pic so i could see his face !

ash007
indeed we should be having some new pics soon.

Can't wait to see the whole costume smile

DarkCrawler

Clark_Kent
what do you think the "Bat" is doing in that warehouse of somesort, he's sad, that's obvious. who is Ra's al Ghul, is that a character, i just know the main villians. most....

shake zula
ra's is one of the main villain in batman. he's the one who calls him detective all the time. he's like an evil dr. strange.

Freddy_vs_Jason
It's also the Scarecrow. That costume looks so cool and creepy.....exactly how Batman should be, he should be someone that hides in the shadows and when he had saved someone hedoesn't say anything, just walks off and sticks in the shadows......unlike B and R how hes always talking to people and looks like he wants to sit down and have a cup of coffee with them.
This link has some more clearer pics.

http://www.filmrot.com/articles/filmrot_news/004562.php

ash007
lol a cup of tea

yeah i agree hopefully this Batman will be silent and mysterious and just blend into the shadows smile

slinger
A scooper at Comics2Film says: "Expect Batsuit pictures (clearer ones this time) in June with (firstly) The Hollywood Insider, and then expect the onslaught to continue."

Colabee
I recentley saw someone's avatar with a picture of someone in a bat suit. It didn't look like just anyone dressed up, advertising party costumes or anything. It looked quite professional with moody lighting and rain falling. To get to the point I noticed that the bat insigna on his chest was like the S on Chris Reeve's outfit. Like a transfer on spandex but I thought they can't expect the majoty of the audience to except that. Not these days after metal nipples and everything. So is this the real look of Christian Bale's bat suit? Or is what I saw a fake?

amity75
I'm glad he's got a proper cape this time instead of a rubber sheet.

Arachnoidfreak
Christian Bale looks like a b!tch. he was better as a psycho killer. i really hate this casting call. and personally, the costume is shit. Michael Keaton and that costume was waaaay better.

Reborn Again
Who knows. If this Batman is like the first two...dark and sinister...it might work. Then they can go back and redo Batman Forever and Batman & Robin and do the characters properly. I hope Nightwing is in this one!

DarkCrawler
This is sure fun stuff...
http://www.applegeeks.com/comics/issue80.jpg

el_barto
laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.