Marvel Telepath List

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Never
For those that need it during debating - and DO notice Franklin Richards is at that top of the list, MORE POWERFUL than Professor X, and WAY more powerful than Magneto.

Unlimited Telepathic Capabilities:
Franklin Richard, Nate Grey, Cable, The Stranger, The Watchers (females), Rachel or Jean with the Phoenix Force, Roma

Master Telepaths:
Professor X, Shadow King, Gamemaster, Mister Sinister, Overmind, Presence, Supreme Intelligence, Proteus, Legion, Bedlam, Cassandra Nova

High Level Telepaths:
Jean Grey*, Moondragon*, Black Queen, White Queen, Rachel Summers*, Psylocke, Oracle, Dr. Strange, Umar

Mid Level Telepaths:
Sersi, Sundragon, Mento, Fixx, Artie, Gateway, Karma*, Mastermind, Mimic*, Moonstar, Mesmero, Revanche, Sage, Stepford Cuckoos*, Thena, Topaz, Agatha Harkness, Cela

Low Level Telepaths:
Caliban, M*, Magneto*, Mantis, Typhoid Mary, Vamp

And oh, JUGGERNAUTFAN - someone on the board posted this for you since you THINK Juggernaut does not feel pain.

"Jean has hit Juggernaut through his helmet before. He cried out in pain comparing one of her psi-bolts to that of Xavier. And not once, but twice. Most recently again in X-Men Unlimited."

*sigh* Some of us never learn...

wolverine8888
rember eletra a low level telepath also. oh and u for got strife he deffently as powerful or more power ful then nate and cable u can't rela use him cuz he can't use his power. also u to got tyler who more power full then strife and he is cable child

Never
Shut up.

VENOMfan
well....what about misterio and scarecrow types? or are those not true telepaths?

wolverine8888
why did never tell me to shut up what i told him was true?

FrothByte
NEVER, you should put up your own marvel/DC website so i can use it as a reference on other threads. smile

wolverine8888
dam it never what I said was correct and u ****ign know it

Safire
Doesn't Onslaught have some psychic abilities as well?

wolverine8888
yes he is just as power ful as xiaver shit how ever u spell it

wolverine8888
oh also jean grey dead

VENOMfan
please stop the double posting. there is a edit button

Safire
What did he just say? Was that english? Was that any lan. known to man kind?
Dude.. I understand If you can't spell some words.. But don't be a lazy A** use spell check...

wolverine8888
well I highly dought his name will be in it

Never

Safire
So how high would he be on you list, Never?

Mastermind! Now that takes me back! he was one of the orginal members of the brother hood i think... Now he was cool.. Jason i think his names was... Yeah and he had a mustache as well..

Darth Jello
stryfe is an exact clone of cable and therefore has the same powers. also, what about Zebediah killgrave/the purple man? I would put him in mid level. I also think that Typhoid mary should be in the mid level, and if she were to ever collect all her marbles, in the high level. Cyber would be a low level telepath along with sauron, and that's all i can think of right now.

VENOMfan
Diet Coke sounds about right.....

Abilities: Expert designer of special effects devices (Hologhraphics) and stage illusions, master hypnotist & prestidigitator, talented chemist and roboticist.

sounds more like a magician now that i think of it. I cant recall any other possible telepaths as far as Spidermans alies or enimies go except Madame Web.

Powers & Paraphenalia
Strength Level: Physically Weak, originally she was blind, and was dependent on her life support system for survival.
Powers: Psychic Powers, such as the ability to percieve aspects of the future, and sensitivity to psychic energies in her environment. Has recently demonstrated the ability to perform psychic surgery on others minds, and generally affect the minds of those around her.
Abilities: None
Equipment: Wheelchair, formerly was relient on a life-support system designed by her late husband
Weapons: None, other than her mind
Limitations: None, other than general infirmity when she was aged.

how does she stack up, mid level somewhat?

Raventheonly
Most telekenetics are low level telepaths at the very least...

wolverine8888
never if u sayign I am the idiot right then u would know that in fact cabel and strfe are the same person stryfe is a clone of cabel with teh same dam powers so who the dumbass now oh and werent u the one that said cabel was a telepath

VENOMfan
Never is pretty reliable about Marvel and DC Wolverine8888, trust me the dude is damn near undisputeable and I know this for a fact. missing one guy isnt such a big deal. thats kinda the point of these list's too figure this stuff out

anyhow tell me this thread didnt die so soon, I was hopeing to find out if Madame web was calibur enuf.....I think its great making these list's and i think it should be a weekly thing.
fighting ability,strength,stamina,intellegence,tactics and such.

FrothByte
does DC comics even have telepaths or psionics? sorry, im just not a DC fan.

wolverine8888
I know never is but he had no right to tell me to shut up then to call me a idiot even thou he was the one that was wrong. I have prove is u want to see it never

norrin radd

Maelstrom
You can tell me to shut up if you like but you forgot Mindlock from Avengrs west coats when The Thing was considering joining

wolverine8888
wait a sec nate is also a clone of cabel if memorie serve me so I pritty sure strfe just as stronge u have no prove he isent

Never
I disagree.

I thought I told your dumbass to stay the hell out of my threads? Whoop de do, you are a CLONE. You share the same DNA. Aurora and Northstar are TWINS. Fenris Wolf are TWINS. Havoc and Cyclops are BROTHERS. Do they possess identical powers?

NO.

Cable is a TELEPATH and TELEKINETIC.

Stryfe is listed as a TELEKINETIC. Just in case your dumbass CAN read, here it is FOR you (with the cute arrows of course):

Stryfe:

Known superhuman powers: Stryfe was a mutant whose physical abilities and intelligence were enhanced above normal human levels. He had vast >>>>>>telekinetic abilities, equal to those of Cable.<<<<< However, whereas Cable must continually employ part of his telekinesis to keep the techno-organic virus infecting his body in check, Stryfe could utilize his full telekinetic potential.

Notice it says VAST TELEKINETIC ABILITIES, EQUAL TO THOSE OF CABLE. Telekinetic ONLY.

Cable:

Known superhuman powers: Cable is a mutant whose physical attributes have been enhanced to superhuman levels. His principal mutant powers are his >>>>>vast telepathic and telekinetic abilities.<<< He can employ the latter to levitate objects and to create protective force shields. He must continually employ his telekinetic powers to prevent the techno-organic virus from affecting the rest of his body. His techno-organic left arm and shoulder possess even greater strength than his entirely organic ones. Cable's techno-organic right eye can see into the infrared portion of the spectrum.

Whoops...whoa...wait a minute..."VAST TELEPATHIC ***AND*** TELEKINETIC ABILITIES? So...why am I listing Stryfe in a TELEPATH thread?

Shut up.

Indeed they do. Not totally familiar with their psis, but Martian Manhunter is one.

wolverine8888
there the same ****ign person they ahve the same powers and hwo the hell do i knwo fi what us ay is true there no prove to any thign ur saying I find my marvel book and quote it if u like

VENOMfan
well would Madame Web qualify? I can dig up more info if necsecary

Never
Anyone care to explain to dumbass that because you are a CLONE that does NOT necessarily mean that you suffer from the same weakness or possess the same powers?

TWINS are technically CLONES. Identical DNA. NORTHSTAR and AURORA do NOT have the same powers.

Cable and Stryfe do NOT have the same abilities. That is from the PROFILES. God damn. EXODUS is both a telepath and telekinetic, along with CABLE.

STRYE. IS. NOT. LISTED. AS. A. TELEPATH.

Venomfan, I ***think**** a psychic, in the comic book world, can be defined as one who possesses "extraordinary" mental ability...but they are not necessarily telepaths or telekinetic. Umm, who is a good example...OH. Remember Destiny from the Freedom Force? She was a pre-cog (could see the future)? She is a psychic, but she is neither a telepath nor a telekinetic.

Make sense? So Madame Web is not a telepath (one who can communicate from one mind to another via extrasensory means).

All telepaths and telekinetics are psychics. All psychics, however, are not telepaths or telekinetics.

All telepaths are NOT NECESSARILY telekinetics, and vice versa.

A telekinetic can move objects via extrasensory means - with their mind. They cannot necessarily communicate from one mind to another (reading or otherwise).

A TELEPATH cannot necessarily move objects via extrasensory means. If my memory serves me correctly, Selene, the Black Queen from the Hellfire Club, is a telekinetic with control over ALL inanimate objects, but she is not a TELEPATH.

Cool?

VENOMfan
ok I see, well from what I could see there are not any telepaths from the Spiderman franchise, unless from a cross over of some sort.

but the description you provided should greatly help other members looking for legit telepaths. I will give other franchise's a try but I dont think any are left out

Safire
Hey Never, What about the Pantheon leader from the incredible hulk series.. uh... I belive his name was Agamemnon.. i think he had some telapath like powers.

Or what about the hilter kid from the incredible hulk issuses 386-387.. He had werid telepathic powers. his name was Max.

Never
Mmm, let me see if I have those issues handy smile

Not certain off of the top of my head, but will definitely try to find out for you.

Raventheonly
DC has telekenetic heroes and mages

Darth Jello
since they communicate through thoughts, all members of the hand and the chaste can be considered low level telepaths, including elektra, stick, stone, daredevil, baby heather, kirigi, and matsuo tsurayaba. also, bullseye breifly had a psychic link with daredevil so that should count too.

ScarletSpider
We forgot Chamber.

"The full range, extent, and nature of Starsmore's mutant abilities remain unknown. His body presumably acts as a storehouse for a vast amount of psychic energy, granting him telepathy (including destructive mind blasts) and limited telekinesis. He can project the psionic energy as a standard energy bolt, which had led to his disfigurement when first manifested. It is suggested that Starsmore's physical form disintegrates a little more with each use of his power."

I don't know/remember if she's been mentioned, but there's Sage too.

Never
Just so you all do not think I am crazy, here is another list of Marvel Telepaths a mod on a very reputable comic book forum posted:

Blaquesmith
Elias Bogan
Cable
Dark Mother/ Finality
Exodus
Fonatelle
Gamesmaster
Kid Omega
Lady Mastermind
M
Marvel Girl/ Rachel Summers
Moondragon
Mr. Sinister
Phoenix/ Jean Grey
Professor X
Psylocke/ Elizabeth Braddock
Sage
Sersi
Shadow King
Stepford Cuckoos
Sundragon
White Queen/ Emma Frost
X-Man

Notice...no Stryfe? He is a telekinetic.

Arachnoidfreak
ok, Proteus can change reality. i think that should go along with "unlimited telepathic abilities" other than that, great list. Phoenix is one of my favorite characters ever. doesnt really have much to do with anything, but i wanted to throw that in there.

VENOMfan
never mind this post, a dur on my part.

norrin radd
NOOOOOOOOOOOO, this is wrong, nate was created by sinister, with the genes of scott and jean, but he is not a cable clone.

never, if you go to http://www.classicmarvel.com/cast/stryfe.htm, they have listed stryfe with the same powers of cable.

Never
Norrin, if you go to www.marveldirectory.com (which copies and pastes their profiles from the OHOTMU) they list that Cable is both telepath and telekinetic; Stryfe, telekinetic only.

norrin radd
yes true indeed, just one question what is OHOTMU?

eleveninches
Does stryfe have a real name, or is he just called stryfe.

Never
The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe.

Eleven, Stryfe's name is just that...Stryfe.

norrin radd
so marveldirectory is probably the most reliable site of marvel comics

Arachnoidfreak
yea. marvel.com only keeps tabs on current issues and doesnt say much about many of their characters or back issues

eleveninches
I think he believed himself to be the real nathan summers, so both cable and stryfe called themselves nathan, but stryfe was not given a name of his own. You would have thought that when he was first created, stryfe would have been given a name of his own. Otherwise, why would you call a child 'stryfe'.

Never
Eh?

Cable is Nate Summers, X-Man is Nate Grey. X-Man was created artificially from genetic material; Cable, the progeny of Cyclops and Maddy Pryor.

Stryfe was cloned in an alternate future after someone was sent into the past (actually the "present"wink so that Cable could be whisked to the future and take advantage of that advanced medical technology. Objective was to cure the Legacy Virus. Cable was cloned (Stryfe) JUST IN CASE he did not make it in the past.

Apocalypse found the clone and named him Stryfe. His growth was accelerated, so he did not experience a "true childhood."

Damn Marvel Universe continuity...

eleveninches
So he didnt have a real name. but i read before that he (stryfe) actually thought that he was the real nathan summers, and that cable was the clone.

FireMasterOndre
I am the Fire Elemental, Ondrea Fireheart. Don't beleive me? I don't care. Just PLEASE don't call me insane.
Someone is trying to contact me telepathically. It's a girl. A HUMAN girl. She's in trouble! Is there anyone out there who can help me? Please contact me!

VENOMfan
Oh god dont make me close this........

Arachnoidfreak
man, take that stuff to the role playing forum

Daniil Iver
Oh, boy...
*sigh*
That list is just a collection of mistakes.

"Unlimited Telepathic Capabilities:
Franklin Richard, Nate Grey, Cable, The Stranger, The Watchers (females), Rachel or Jean with the Phoenix Force, Roma"

Cable's abilities are limited by the techoorganic virus in his body. Rachel's connection to the Phoenix Force was weak comparing to her mothers. By the way, the Phoenix Force means rather TELEKINETIC abilities. Remind me who yelled about differences between telekinetic and telepathic abilities?
Stranger and Watchers aren't even Earth beings. Why didn't you put Galactus in the list, if you're talking about all the Marvel telepaths?

"Master Telepaths:
Professor X, Shadow King, Gamemaster, Mister Sinister, Overmind, Presence, Supreme Intelligence, Proteus, Legion, Bedlam, Cassandra Nova"

Mister Sinister, Proteus, Legion and Bedlam are much weaker telepaths than Xavier or Shadow King. BTW, Bedlam wasn't even a telepath. Did you mean - King Bedlam?

"Mid Level Telepaths:
Sersi, Sundragon, Mento, Fixx, Artie, Gateway, Karma*, Mastermind, Mimic*, Moonstar, Mesmero, Revanche, Sage, Stepford Cuckoos*, Thena, Topaz, Agatha Harkness, Cela"

Mesmero isn't telepath. He's just bringing his will to his victims, much like Sauron. Didn't you say that hypnotists are off the list?

*sigh again*

manjaro
wow i remember back in the good ol' days when never used to get on my case like that..........good times......anyway this is arguably the most obscure reference I've ever made and I'm sure not even Hardcore Silver Surfer fans will get it but..... i recently picked up an extra copy of the novel entitled Ultimate Silver Surfer(not referring to the current ongoing series of course but a novel, novel. pure old school)

anyway in it, it showed that the Silver Surfer rescued some dumb chick who was gonna jump off a building and kill herself b-cuz she got low self esteem and blah blah. however he was able to read her mind, and I quote, "My cosmic powers can duplicate and amplify the electrical activity in your brain......if you were to remember i would project the images into the air."

so then doesnt that make him technically a telepath? then one could go out on a limb and say that shouldnt anyone with the power cosmic be able to do the same? ill when you think about it huh?

on a side note though, and this is totally reaching but shoudnt proteus be up there with highest level telepaths?

Lexicon
"TWINS are technically CLONES. Identical DNA. NORTHSTAR and AURORA do NOT have the same powers"

Minor correction. Northstar and Aurora are male and female twins which means they are Fraternal twins. Fraternal twins do not have identical DNA.

K Von Doom
How about Mathemanic from Psionex? He created some kind of neural perception disruptance in Terrax. It didn't work though laughing

DarkCrawler
Seek help. Quick.

clickclick
stryfe had telepathic abilities. You would know this if you read comics that he has appeared in. He is the clone of Cable which as you should figure out means he has the same capabilities.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.