What would you do if you had $1Trillion?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
Well... first of all...
I would roll around butt naked, throwing money every where. Anyone care to join me? JJ
big grin

Ok Im done for today... Peace Out. cool

Raventheonly
Well i'm far more pratical like buying an army.. and conquering part of the world....

speiderman
Buy 3 porsches. 9 Lamborginis. A mansion in Bermuda. I would buy up all of Donald Trumps's real estate. And own 4 tv stations. And have my own movie company.

speiderman
And own Pepsi. Which would buy me more cash.

Raventheonly
You realize how much a trillion is? the US has a debt of 6 trillion which took 20+ years to accumulate.... you could buy Bermuda, and Bill Gates is nothin to that kinda money...

speiderman
With the Pepsi investment I would net an additional 12 Million dollars a year. To tell you the truth anything over $40 million is more money than I would know what to do with.

Raventheonly
1 million is .000001% of a trillion

speiderman
Yeah. but when not thinking of it in mathematical terms a trillion is hard to conceptualize. When you see a paycheck every once in awhile a trillion is more than a person can possible grasp much less conceptualize.

A trillion is something a computer is better able to deal with then a human. Half the IRS is computerized. They deal with plenty of money.

Tired Hiker
I would probably have a heart attack.

Raventheonly
I would include money into my diet...

Rogue Jedi
i would buy kmc forums.

Freddy_vs_Jason
I would drop out of school and by a new family.

P.S: I hate my family.

eleveninches
Everything I have ever wanted !!!

I could even buy an entire country and fill it full of ho's for me big grin

Darth Revan
For 3 trillion, I would buy the entire country. happy

But if I was limited to 1 trillion, I would buy Iraq and sell one share of it to every person living there. yes

speiderman
cool

JediHDM
if i had a trillion dollars, i would give a million to each member of my family, and each friend. Then, i would give 500 million to Natalie Portman, buy her the wedding ring of her dreams, and ask her to marry her (money not contingent on marriage). Then, i would rent an army and an airplane for a week, travel around the world, pick up certain heads of state (not naming any names *cough* castro, khadafi, bin Laden, Jung Il, and a few others *cough*) and execute them, with Fox News, MSNBC and CNN taping it, of course. Then, if there is any money left, which i'm sure there would be, i would buy a large, but not extravagently so, home in Texas and retire with natalie. oh, and i would finance research and design in making computers better.

big grin not too much for a days work, wouldn't you say?

botankus
Here's what a trillion is:

If you spent $27.4 million per day, 365 days per year, it would be 100 years before you could spend a trillion.

In other words, if you couldn't spend $27,400,000 each and every day then you would be dead before the money would be gone. If you lived for 100 more years, and since that won't happen you would need to spend more like $40 million per year.

Clovie
i'll be happy if a had a trillion.... *dreams*

eleveninches
If I had a trillion, I'd spend some of it, so I wouldn't have a trillion any more.

WindDancer
A Trillion dollars???? Hmmm...I think it would be enought to start my own Revolution in America.

<<Solo>>
First I'd buy Microsoft.

Raz Jr
donate it to charity

speiderman
All of it? I might donate maybe 2 million of my money to charity.

Raz Jr
donate every penny yes

<<Solo>>
A little scary JR.

Syren
I'd buy the copyright on all colours, then change the colour "purple" to "plum", and the colour "blue" to "raven".

If you don't understand that concept, I suggest you read the "Battle of the Sexes" thread.

It's all about colours baby.

Oh, and I'd have BackFire assassinated, he has too much brain power for a guy.

silver_tears
I would buy my own greek island, buy a huge yacht, buy microsoft and disney, own like 6 clubs, and buy Warner Bros. and Paramount and etc. big grin

Raz Jr
I'm joking stick out tongue

silver_tears
Oh and I would buy England shifty

Raz Jr
you don't need anywhere near a trillion for england stick out tongue

silver_tears
well then I can use the left over money to buy myself a beach house for all my shoes love

Raz Jr
seriously, if i had a trillion, i'd buy whatever looked nice yes

I wouldnt go meet all you guys no that would suck

instead I'd buy private jets for you all to come meet me on my private island yes

silver_tears
on my private island shifty
you provide the jets wink

Raz Jr
got yourself a deal there sils wink

silver_tears
so it's settled yes
now we just need the two trillion dollars happy

Raz Jr
hmmm.....

we don't need THAT much, a few billion will do happy

Syren
eek!

Flying in a jet??

eek!

To a private island??

eek!

w000000000t!!!!!!!

Raz Jr
not my island though, sils....

so you know she has something planned shifty

silver_tears
damn right, biggest beach bash ever shifty

Linkalicious
laughing

JediHDM
lol...purple to plum...hahaha...

you can't assassinate BF, he's my buddy...you would have to assassinate me, and the KMC KGB before you could even think about killing BF...

Rogue Jedi
i could live the rest of my life without working if i had 1 million dollars. the interest alone is $100,000 a year.

Agent Elrond
I'd invest all of it in Enron stock. yes

Rogue Jedi
risky, my man.

Agent Elrond
Yeah, concidering it's worth $0. If I'd a trillion dollars, I would:
1. Buy the top 5 profitable companies
2. Buy New Zealand and make PJ rebuild Middle Earth
3. Finace the production of the Silmarillion and all of the Histories of Middle Earth
4. Buy South Africa
5. Buy New York
6. Buy Italy
7. Buy the police system
8. Hire hitman to kill everyone I hate
9. Force TV networks to bring back good TV shows that were cancled/ended *coughboomtownpretendercough*
10. Buy nuclear warheads from Iran and N Korea and hold the world hostage for: 1 million dollars, I mean 100... billion dollars!!!!

Evy_O
I would travel everywhere big grin

Agent Elrond
Buy every country possible

Raventheonly
Umm i stand by my own private army...

LeAtHerRFace
Filthy RIch!!

Rogue Jedi
word up.

LeAtHerRFace
Waz up

LarryTheArch
and not only that Syren... you would prove almost all of his points....

LarryTheArch
finance 3 more seasons of Angel

then have Rogue Jedi eat poo for a 1000 bux

eleveninches
I'd live off the intrest (about $100 billion per year. thats not bad at all)

Raz Jr
10% interest??? no expression

JediHDM
that's pretty good interest...what bank do you use?

Raz Jr
pretty good? it's brilliant stick out tongue

eleveninches
Well if you have lots of money, you can invest in things and get better interest rates Or something like that. So it might not actually be 100 billion, but would be around that figure (maybe even just 30 billion )

Korri
dave you scare me blink

Raz Jr
sorry korri sad

Korri
i love you really wink

Raz Jr
hug

Korri
embarrasment aww

Raz Jr
so korri, what would you do with a trillion?

Korri
i cant tell you...its very bad ninja

Raz Jr
you could buy keanu and still have some change for whatever you wanted wink

Korri
maybe... shifty

Raz Jr
laughing out loud maybe? you mean certainly

Korri
ok certainly eek!

Raz Jr
eek! what would you do with the spare change?

Korri
well... shifty

Raz Jr
go on... smile

Korri
im not telling you mad

im sorry baby i looooove you sad

Raz Jr
I understand cry

Korri
erm

Agent Elrond
^korri, how much is Korriland going for?

LeAtHerRFace
After I finish rolling in all the money... I would donate 100Billion to charity. angel

Smiling_Sadly
lol, is that all, damn, i would by six flags, any other theme park, huge roller coasters, racing cars, anything fast, orlando bloom, whole bunch of video games, skateboards, big house, hummer! all that great stuff and more!!!!!!!!!!

realworlddreams
um...lets see a McLaren F1 is 2 mil...a CLK GTR is 1 mil...pagani zonda n assorted others r all less than $500 grand...
after i get the 10 cars on my list n the highest end pc parts out there...i ono...a big house n sum other crap i guess...how bout i open a movie theater...for myself...shite...1 trillion is wayyyy too much to contemplate over...i could spend like a mil a day n not care

§pearhead
I would spend it no expression

Smiling_Sadly
yea but on what???

speiderman
I would buy Fort Knox. Buy 100 yachts. Date Tyra Banks. Die rich.

§pearhead
I'd clone myself a few times, buy a tank, and spend it on some stuff.

Smiling_Sadly
i already sed wut i would by, but i would also by lots of cd's and computers and......*running out of things to by here*

§pearhead
I'd buy a car, and replace the wheels with threads cool

Smiling_Sadly
hahahahaha that is it, i would by a yellow hummer2 with spinning wheels!!! how frikin sweet would that be!!!

LeAtHerRFace
I would buy a whole collection of Ferraris.
A huge mansion big grin

VallejoKid707
I would buy the world happy

Gravity Kills
The better question is...What wouldent I do with the money.

LeAtHerRFace
Well... what WOULDNT you do with it? smile

Gravity Kills
give it away...j/k

LeAtHerRFace
lol

eleveninches
I wouldnt NOT spend it.

Agent Elrond
I would buy all the nuclear weapons possible.

Agent Phillips
*Is suddenly rather frightened of Agent E.*

Agent Elrond
I would only nuke the countries I don't like. The world is safe.

Agent Phillips
Which ones would those be?

Agent Elrond
An island maybe? I want to see if it is possible to wipe a place off the face of the Earth.

heen68
Quite school

Matrix_man
i'd buy japans Earth Simulator computer, which covers about 3250 square metres, and is the the world fastest computer. then id use it to play solitaire.

then id take a nap.

then id probably buy out every country in the world and become the ruler of Earth and formulate a way to stay alive forever.

then take another nap.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.