Create your own Cameos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
I wanted to think of another type of thread other than the vs. threads. I hope this thread can bring out all that pent up imagination inside of us that we don't need to support with facts. so, anyone got good ideas about cameos that they could have done in the comic movies?

VENOMfan
Spiderman could have popped up in punisher. swung by a window in caslte's apartment

FrothByte
it would have been sweet if in the hulk movie, while he was jumping for miles up in the air, if he suddenly smashed into the batplane. smile i know they belong in different comics, but i like the idea anyway.

VENOMfan
LOL I would have luaghed my ass of esspecily if Robin gets killed in the process!

kal-el
the liberty island showdown in x-men.Surely spidey would have got down there to see what was up. Then he would have been 'holy shit -thwe x-men!'.

norrin radd

kal-el
thats batman.So ruthless.Lets his partner a costume that sticks out more than his, so he gets shot first!ONE RUTHLESS S.O.B.

norrin radd

kal-el
has anyone actually seen the easter egg on the x-men DVD.THey're shooting a scene and then someone in a spiderman costume runs onto set!then cyclops(marsden) chases him.quite funny

VENOMfan
i herd about that but havent seen it, maybe its online

Magee
lol
Yea i never got anything to say wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.