Talented Teens

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chikki32004
WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE MOST TALENTED TEEN ACTOR/ACTRESS?
PERSONALLY I THINK JOHN PATRICK AMEDORI. I'M LOVIN HIM AT THE MINUTE, BUT HILARY DUFF IS COOL TOO.

im to sexy
u sukkata

The D
I think Hilary Duff is talented and attractive, but there is one teen star that you have missed - Lalaine Vergara-Paras, shes in Lizzie mcguire (Miranda) and she has starred in the Disney film 'You Wish' with Spencer Breslin (The Cat in The Hat). She is very talented and she can sing and dance as well as she can act. She is also very beautiful.
Mary-Kate and Ashley are cool aswell, so is Frankie Muniz, but he is not as talented as the others on your list.
Here is a picture of Lalaine incase people do not know who she is.

eleveninches
Lindsey Lohan.

forumcrew
i think Dakota Fanning although shes not even a teen yet, she actually is very talented

*Georgina_A*
Rupert Grint aka Ron Weasley. He's a great actor imo.

punkyhermy
THE ONLY THING EMMA CAN DO IS TO OPEN HER MOUTH REAL WIDE AND PUT ON SO MANY COATINGS OF LIPSTICK THAT THE WHOLE TUBE IS FINISHED!

weegie
you know you are goin over the top there! every time you diss emma, i can smell this weird smell, its a bit like JELOUSLY!

punkyhermy
HA!!!IS That the only reason u can come up with?
been there done that.heard it so many times before that it merely doen't matter any more.

azyne
OMG punkyhermy, don't you ever get sick of whining and complaining! Keep your Emma woes to yourself, or at least contain them to one thread!

I definitely say Lindsay Lohan. She can actually...act. You know, ACT. Not seem fake, not seem stupid, not seem like she's the normalest girl in the world. Her acting's very realistic!

<<Solo>>
True This True This.

<<Solo>>
AHAHAHAH YES...

weegie
ok, the only reason you can come up with is 'PUT ON SO MANY COATINGS OF LIPSTICK' which you know aint true cus she hardly ever weres any make up (or so iv heard).
but anyway, back to the point
i think dan rad is a good lil actor, or becoming one, and so is rupert grint, and the olsen twins are good, and hilary duff, oh and so is frankie muniz. Actually they are all good, so don't make me choose the most talented!

Darkseed
Hilary Duff love love love love, this is the lovely lady i voted for.

It`s a shame you cant vote for more than one as i`d have voted for Lindsay Lohan, Mary-Kate Olsen as well as Miss Duff.

quiball
On the list, Rupert Grint.

babe182
Lindsey Lohan.

punkyhermy
okay...maybe i am going over the board with this whole watson business...but it's got more to do with the fact that all my anti emma threads were closed...

punkyhermy
she doesn't wear makeup?!!!!!
OH MY GOD!!!that's like saying the world isn't round!

azyne
Sheesh get over yourself Punky! And I guess the world is one hell of a square cuz she wears BS compared to other actresses of her generation!! Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan for example. Don't get me wrong, I love LL. But makeup--oh, you betcha. And don't get me started on HD.

Whole tube of lipstick...buddy, she only ever wears gloss in the first place. What freak of nature 14 yr old doesn't like lip gloss? (besides tomboys) Lipgloss is practically an essential need in life. Emma's never even wore eye makeup before!

Kes
blink

punkyhermy
emma sure does wear make up!
in a way that it looks caked!

azyne
And your point is...?

Kes
This is what I call an exaggeration and stereotyping at its best!

IluvTheodorC
Ok iout of the ppl u said i would have to say lidsey lohan but personally i think Haley joel osment is a better acter than all of them!!!!conbind!

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
lindsay lohan woooooooooooooo!

Darth Revan
Yeah I was going to say... My sister is 13 and she doesn't wear lipgloss ever...

Anyways, I'd say Frankie Muniz, but not in "Agent Cody Banks". He was good in "Malcolm in the Middle".

Haley Joel Osmont is better than all the ones you listed though yes

azyne
Seriously? EVERY SINGLE GIRL, 13/14 year old wears lip gloss. Or balm. Or whatever the hell you wanna call it. Shiny stuff. Just like chapstick, but yummier.

But I do agree on you with the Haley Joel part wink

I think that's an oxymoron, with the exception of Haley and probly Lindsay.

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
its true, I mean freshmen in my high school wear eyeliner and blush and lip gloss for crying out loud!

Darth Revan
Something about that comment that just screams "stereotype". Like I said before, neither my sister or any of her friends wear makeup or even lip gloss.

punkyhermy
i NEVER wore lipgloss at that age...even now i don't

Darth Revan
um... hon, you ARE that age roll eyes (sarcastic) wink

punkyhermy
wellyeah i don't don't do any of the stuff that we are generally stereotyped to do! my fault, i didn't put that right!

Kes
Well I didnt when I was that age and I still dont wear make-up. And neither do most girls I know.
Lots do, but saying everyone does...is stereotyping.

azyne
Oh man, I'm so sorry. Y'all probably won't believe me but I meant to put "EVERY SINGLE GIRL, 13/14 year old, that goes to my school"...my computer kept messing up so I got fed up with having to retype everything. Anyway, my mistake, I meant to say all the girls that age that I know wear lip gloss. I don't even consider it makeup!

punkyhermy
well admit it or not, lipgloss IS make up...just not as obviously labelled...

chikki32004
THIS IS THE WINNING TALENTED TEEN THREAD. THE WINNERS R:

1st) Lindsey Lohan (freaky friday) with 11 votes

2nd) Daniel Radcliff (Harry Potter 1,2 &3) with 4 votes

3rd) Hilary Duff (Lizzie Maguire) with 3 votes

4th) joint with 2 votes is Mary-Kate Olsen (Passport To Paris) and Rupert Grint (Harry Potter 1,2 &3)

5th) and joint fifth is
Ashley Olsen (Passport To Paris),
Emma Watson (Harry Potter 1,2 &3),
John Patrick Amedori (The Butterfly Effect),
Daniel Letterle (Camp) and
Frankie Muniz (Agent Cody Banks)

azyne
Then I supposed chapstick, lip balm, and face cream are too? And who cares what makeup is...lip gloss is lip gloss, most girls wear it, so it's absolutely no deal if Emma does too.

IluvTheodorC
i wear maskara and lipgloss and eye shadow! im 13~! and almost all my friends do the same~!

movielvrbabe
you forgot some...like Taylor Ball, Drake Bell, Brady Corbet, and Ryan Pinkston stick out tongue eek! cool

PHANTASM
i HATE makeup!
well some of it any way...
it is so totally misused!

X-Woman
Shia LaBeouf is talented. He's from Holes, Project Greenlight, and I, Robot.
http://www.filmstew.com/Users/PhotoFinish/187/ShiaLaBeouf.jpg

Princess Re
here are all of the teens/women i like

1.kiera knightley
2.christina ricci
3.famke jannsen
4.kate beckensale
5.halle berry
6.reese witherspoon
7.angelina jolie
8.stacie orrico (theres gotta be more to life)
9.christina agulara
10.pink

RoguePw25
Defanitly NOT Hillary Duff. She's more like the worst. My vote's for Lindsay

tinkerbell668
I don't know, I did like Lindsey lohan in mean girls...but she annoys me!! Also annoying is Ashlee Simpson...she can't sing and claims to be punk!! I do like Hilary Duff...and Emma Watson. The whole makeup thing, I wore lipgloss when i was 13 and i still do...theres nothing wrong with it, its your choice!!!

Princess Re
i wear lipstick...at 14! and i am punk,i goto hottopic for my clothes,and my room is a f***ing mess (like most punks are,ok sorry,that was dumb to say) and lets just say i live IN music you know wuts a plus? my parents are gothic/wiccan so that makes me a goth/punk/elven/human/mutant big grin my life is sooooo strange....

tinkerbell668
^cool^

angelsflame265
yea shia is a great actor, i didn't know he was in I, Robot

tinkerbell668
yeah hes in Charles Angels: full throttle!!

MrsBloom10
I agreeyes

IDreamOfJPA
John Patrick Amedori is my favorite actor. He portrays his roles well and is always very convincing. He is also s0o0o0o0o adorable. That's who I voted for!!

eleveninches
yes stick out tongue yes

Ronny
teen? rupert grint yes very flexable with roles

Morning_Glory
I dont think anyone on that poll is talented sick sorry

Ronny
most teen stars are thumb down

KillTheLight
That whole poll is full of annoying little talentless brats and Disney sluts sick this thread needs to die.

ashtonsNO1fan
john patrick amedori coz hes soooooo gorge, oh and he is a gud actor but emphasize on the hot!

Legoluv
i'm talented..i can make faces...^_^

TWelling4Ever
Originally posted by eleveninches
Lindsey Lohan.

yes

Legoluv
AH!!!! ITS STORMING HERE!!!! HELP ME IM GUNNA DIE!!! confused confused confused confused confused messed

...................that get your attention? well..actually..it is storming....severe....help...me..

juicy92888
Out of those I like Hilary the best...but i think Lindsay and the Harry Potter trio are cool

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by X-Woman
Shia LaBeouf is talented. He's from Holes, Project Greenlight, and I, Robot.
http://www.filmstew.com/Users/PhotoFinish/187/ShiaLaBeouf.jpg

I second that! Happy Dance Happy Dance love eek!

black robb
I think Lindsay Lohan is a great actress who has a lot of potential and very good screen presence

black robb
Originally posted by black robb
I think Lindsay Lohan is a great actress who has a lot of potential and very good screen presence Okay all that was bulls**t SHE HAS AN AMAZING RACK

black robb
oh yeah and i wouldn't kick Emma Watson out of bed either

sblomie545
Originally posted by black robb
Okay all that was bulls**t SHE HAS AN AMAZING RACK

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.