met any famous skaters?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mrs Brosnan
i've met the krooked team with mark gonzales and people. he's a dude

boxofdeath2.0
whoops double post big grin Happy Dance

boxofdeath2.0
isn't the phrase "famous skaters" an oxy moron?

Mrs Brosnan
wot the hell is an oxy moron

forumcrew
it means 2 terms that basicly conflict eachother like a smart idiot.. cant be smart if your an idiot.. hes saying a skater cant be famous

i met bam margera, and rodney mullen.. among a few others that were more low key

Mrs Brosnan
cool wot was bam like

forumcrew
didnt really talk to him much it was at a demo.. he signed an autogrpah said whats up and i was on my way

rodney mullen was amazing though.. he can skate soooo good

Mrs Brosnan
i no i dont no how he does the stuff he does. its like it defys gravity

Linkalicious
i met jason akuna...aka Wee Man. But i think he's more famous than talented. He was with Bam...who is a much better skater.

Chelsea23
I would love to meet Bam

total metalhead
I met Dave Mirra once, and Matt Salerno. Neither of them are skateboarders, but they're close enough.

Kaleanae
I went to the Tony Hawk's Boom Boom Huck Jam messed
So I saw him and some others

Mrs Brosnan
sweet was it any good i live in eng;and n we dont get many good skaters come over there was a rumour that bam was in a club in my town last nite but i dont known. but last nite i meet lee blackwell who skates for death and deighton from dirty sanchez who also skates for death (british team)

Mrs Perry
i aint been on this thread for ages i meet tony hawk and the rest of the adio team a couple of months ago it was so sweet

RYO
so would I

iluvsk8erguyz58
ya..i really wanna meet bam and ryan sheckler..that would be sooo awesome!hug

Shaolin Monk
I met Tony Trujillo before he became "famous" because he lived about 45 mins from where I live, and his town had the closest Skate Park. Mind you, I'm not a skater, nor have I ever been, but a few buddies of mine wanted to stop there when we were younger. He was such a prick, before he was even recognized as a good skater.

We've also had 5 skate comps in my town, and Wee Man showed up twice. I felt bad for him though, everyone kept buggin the hella outta the guy.

44_caliber_fox
well i've met the entire etnies team cuz of ryan. he's my cuz n it drives me insane how everyone is so in love w. him .. sure he's a good skater but call me crazy - he's an ass

ragesRemorse
Are skaters really famous, or are they just kids who get paid alot under the radar of fame?

forumcrew
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Are skaters really famous, or are they just kids who get paid alot under the radar of fame?

some are i mean look at tony hawk and bam margera they are in video games movies tv shows commercials.. id say thats fame

ragesRemorse
yeah, but are they famous because of skating, or did they use skating to get them famous in other area's. Nobody aside from loyal skater fans would know who tony hawk is if not for the success of his video games. No one would know who bam margera is if not for jackass, or CKY. I diddnt think bam was even that good of a skater, i thought he just hung out with the pro's. I have a friend who is into that stuff and he says bam not very good.

sp4rky
man mullen is the sweetest street skater ever. man think about it he invented the casper! even the ollie kickflip!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.