Attracted to...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

miss kitty
What are you first attracted to when you consider dating someone or do you look for specific features?

Linkalicious
shoes! big grin

<<Solo>>
If they dont have a Sence of humour then I'm out.

miss kitty
thats a bit random link, any particular reason why?

Linkalicious
girls genereally spend a lot of time shopping for shoes. It speaks wonders about their attention to detail and their fashion sense. Girls that can dress get my attention first and foremost.

<<Solo>>
It is true. Girls spend a lot of time buying shoes.

miss kitty
i dont buy shoes all the time but still i have to pay attention to detail as im used to it from being a chef

eleveninches
face

Fire
same as elveninches face is everything

lil bitchiness
Thats a stereotype blink

I dont paticluary care. I like good shoe, but i dont spend ages looking for it. Besides, most o my shoes are not ''fashion'' based, they are comfort based! happy Oh and, the more unusual the better...

Linkalicious
Of course it's a stereotype...but it's generally true.

that's like saying black guys like rap music....sure it's a stereotype, but for the majority of black people...it's true.

You Lil B, are one of the most unique girls I've had the pleasure of meeting online, it's fitting that you go for what you call "the more unusual" shoes...

speiderman
Personality has to be there. And chemistry.

Devalion
Eyes, Hands, Hair and accent.

speiderman
They also have to have a nice butt. smile

burlyman
eyes and sense of humor smile

yerssot
yeah, I like girls fully clothed as well confused

wink

Evil1
Funny and Smart

Linkalicious
Yeah they aren't 1/2 bad. But the semi naked ones are pretty nice too...

yerssot
but the end result is always the same: no clothes shifty

Linkalicious
well technically there are still clothes....they just happened to be piled up in the corner of my bedroom...

yerssot
but what if you're at her place? eek!

Linkalicious
guess i'll have to throw those clothes extra far. hope i don't throw out my arm...

Devalion
Aye??? confused

Linkalicious
just guys being guys dev...you know how it is.

Devalion
K....I'll leave you guys to it! Adios!

Evy_O
Eyes, hands, houmor, smell, back and manners big grin

speiderman
I have a well chiseled back from working out.

Storm
The face, I value expressions. Sometimes, they tell you more than words ever can do.

lil bitchiness
Eyes! The window of a soul!

yerssot
*takes note that I don't stand a chance with any KMC-female* messed

hey tex, wanna go out with me? wink

Baylin
Nice bum *sniffs...*

Ok seriously, nice curvy figure!

Baylin
Wow thats a coincidence I have a well chiselled hand from being rubbish at wood work confused

Corlindel
Eyes, hands, manners, breasts, waist, complicity

My eyes are all of the time shinning and almost closed. Is my soul stoned? confused

~Angel~
eyes are important, they say a lot. First, I usually look at personality characteristics, they are the most important. Intelligence is next, I love a man who can speak and spell! big grin

Everything else is a plus. I love a sculpted back, and nicely shaped butt is good too. big grin Good looking hair is nice too, but it doesn't have to be neat, messy is sexy sometimes.

(sigh) *starts dreaming*

silver_tears
Eyes love smell, nice neck blink, nice hair big grin

Julie
I'll tell ya if I ever go on a date:-)

Fitch
the most important thing for meI think is that she needs to be happy with herself, no inner issues,to be happy to live her life...no depressions and stuff...

yerssot
*asks julie out on a date*

now, tell

Mujaffa
I would have to say here eyes...

i have a thing for green eyessmile

they're so exotic

Evy_O
omg I forgot intelligence, 'tis very very important yes

G.P
Face, eyes, intelligence, hands wink

Kaleanae
Intelligence

realworlddreams
eyes
deep eyes that u can see someones soul from...

Machete_guy
Eyes, Hair, personality

Godshinto
Well when I met my wife it was her beauty but then it was her freaky nature made me love her. Oh and she being smarter than me helped too.

Syren
Godshinto, that's true. If it were to be the first thing I'd look for, it would have to be style. The way they dress, the way they walk, not necessarily face although it's quite important for first impressions, but more their demeanor.

Obviously it's looks and attitude that is the first thing you see, regardless of whether you're looking. Then, after initial introduction, I begin to concentrate more on mentality. I can't stand jilted conversation. It has to flow comfortably.

I'm not shallow enough to write off an ugly guy, as long as he's hygienic!! laughing out loud If I can talk to a guy, and I mean seriously converse, then I'm happy.

If you want simpler things, then I like them to smell nice, smile a lot and not be shy. I hate it when I meet shy guys, I'm so in your face that they always seem traumatised around me big grin

badkittykitty
style,yes syren,you hit the nail on the head! thats really the first thing I notice.snappy dresser and demeanor will make a man stand out of the crowd.then then the details..eyes and teeth are the next things I notice.

lil bitchiness
Teeth, I really love men with nice teeth and smilie, its just the best thing ever! Eyes, and nice hands, as well as neck!!

burlyman
rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

queenie
cute eyes, smile and butt is always a must with me

Line
big grin That goes for men as well! I really don't like it when men wear too short trousers, socks pulled way up the leg ( but still not enough to hide the pale skin and black hair) and, to make it perfect, with a pair of huge, long shoes or sandals ( still with a pair of big socks inside).

queenie
blokes have either got really good sense of style or wear stuff that should be burnt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.