Nipple Leak?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
It it common for men to leak milk from their nipples, or am I just unique? embarrasment

§pearhead
laughing you seriously need help..

Linkalicious
nah ur just expressing an apparent problem Lil b may be suffering from at the time through one of her many socks...

Tired Hiker
Oh, my bad, there was milk dripping from the cieling and it landed on my chest, I thought it was my nipple leaking. My bad. smile

JKozzy

Tired Hiker
I swear to God I am not Lil. That was a joke by Raz and Lil, I was at work like I am right now! I swear!

Korri
laughing and there would be milk on the ceiling how?

Linkalicious
i know TH...just pullin ur leg.

Korri
lol

Dregh
Hi Dean/Lil how you doin!

Tired Hiker
I was hoping you wouldn't ask! big grin

Korri

Tired Hiker
Oh come on, please go easy on me. It was all Raz and Lil. I am real.

JKozzy
big grin

nazgulinthedark
laughing out loud

Korri
your bad! stick out tongue

Linkalicious
that's what they all say...shifty

Tired Hiker
big grin Right on! I am way too unique and random for anybody to be able to pretend they are me. smile

Korri
lol haha TH

Tired Hiker
I know, but I'm so good at it! stick out tongue

Korri
laughing your funny too

Tired Hiker
Okay, I have to go back to work! Oh damn, is it common to have ketchup squirting from your nipple if your a guy? embarrasment

Korri
yes...very wink

Linkalicious
idk but send some of that this way...i got fries and i hate opening the little packets...

Korri
big grin

Aurora
confused I still want to know how the milk got on the ceiling......... big grin

Raz
If your name is Tired Hiker, then NOT having ketchup coming out of your nipple would be weird wacko

Aurora
confused

not sure i want to understand tho........ I am happy in my iggnorance angel

crazy_c
lol

Kaleanae
Milk leaking from the ceiling, that's weird, what do you do with your food? confused confused Why is there milk in the cieling? confused

Dregh
Hey TH , you said you were innocent about the "joke" from Raz and Lil B , then please tell my WHY THE HELL this you put Restricted under your name?

lil bitchiness
http://www.ebslive.com/forums/images/smilies/chatshit.gif

Corran
I'm thinking it wasn't milk and may have been of a thicker consistency. TH just what have you been doing, and then the blood!

Linkalicious
came out and the rest is up to your imagination...

Dregh
laughing laughing laughing laughing !!!

Tex
You should bottle your nipple milk and sell it on Ebay! baby

beaujay1
um, what? erm

Kaleanae
laughing laughing laughing

Korri
lol

NyC-gUrL
laughing laughing

Korri
ya i liked that

Aurora
Do a search on Ebay I am sure someone out there is already doing it laughing

Korri
sick i hope not

burlyman
I hope so yes

dragonpisces272
blink okay...

Tired Hiker
Oh yeah, sorry it took me so long to reply. The milk got on the ceiling because it soaked through the attic where I keep my huge Barbie Doll collection.

dragonpisces272
laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.