The Ones what want out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DenKi
At the End of Revolutions when the Oracle says to the Archy that what will happen to the Ones who want out of the MAtrix....

So shes saying that there Will be people in the Matrix who somehow kno that there living in a dream world?

1stly, the only way i would think they would kno is because of what happened in Revolutions, and in reloaded on the highway scene.

Ok, say if they did see all that wierd stuff how would they know that there a thing called THE MATRIX.... they would think there going mad and be locked up or summing.

How would they be contacted to be let out out there pods ?? Would the machines know if that person was ready to be let out? then just throw them down to Zion??

JediHDM
well, the people in Zion are still alive...and can free humans without worrying about the system trying to kill them for trying. So it is very simple. The ones that are out help the ones that want out.

DenKi
ok, so they would jack in and goto some street and stand on a big box and Shout!!! YOUR LIFE ISNT REAL!!!! ITS ALL A DREAM!!!

How would they even beleve that

sandman
it wouldn't be anydifferent than how neo found out or any other of the freed minds.. i though arty was simply saying that he wasn't going to try and stop those who wanted out

JediHDM
Exactly...They would 'keep on doing what they're doing'...

sandman
which really makes you think.. IN the Matrix by the End of Rev.. nothing is different than when the movies started. the Lasting changes happened in the real world

DenKi
hmm im still very confused guys, U say they would find out like Neo did.

Neo was found my Morpheus, or he was guided by the telephone call

sandman
yup but before that he had heard about it and i guess done research.
he wanted to know what the matrix was.. and morpheus showed him

DenKi
heard about it?

so there are groups? commiunties talking about stuff like " Is this a Real World"

sandman
it's not really explained but Neo says that he had heard about the Mtrix when talking to trinity for the first time. so their are rumours. and he already knew about Morpheus and trinity..

Like Jedi said.. Nothing is really changing.. However people got freed before is still going on. Just now.. i guess the difference is.. Agents won't try to stop them from being freed.

sandman
more like
"what is the matrix?"

DenKi
Where did they hear that from then

sandman
i dunno.. but their's evidence of it in M1.
i'm assuming somewhere on the net

it was never really explained how they found out.. just that they did

DenKi
So how would the ones who would want to be Free Freed?

Would the try and find the people who are jacked into the Matrix then take the pill?

that would take for ever

sandman
but the ones who want to be freed are a vast minority.

like i said no different than before

DenKi
can you please explane that in more detail m8,

JediHDM
ok...just as before, people will know that there is something wrong with their world, something that gnaws at thier mind like a splinter in the minds eye. They feel something is not right, but they cannot tell what it is. The people on the outside can follow the code of the matrix, and can search, just like searching for a specific word in a document, for behaviour that is inherent to those that are 'caught in a dream, unable to awake'. This is the case with Neo. morpheus wasn't just walking in the matrix, then all of a sudden saw Neo and said, he's the one...it was a gradual process...and it has to be a gradual process...if all the people in the matrix found out tomorrow that the matrix is not real, and everyone wanted out, they would have a famine and overcrowding. As it is right now, Zion cannot hold 1/5000th of the people in the matrix...they will have to slowly build out, slowly clear the skies, start growing food, and begin to rebuild what was devastated by the war. It will take a VERY long time, and it is a good thing. besides, not everyone will want out of the matrix. Many will be content to live out their lives in an illusion. They will be opposed to being freed, and even if they found out the truth, they would rationalize it as a government project, or a subset of the populace, etc. But i am getting ahead of myself. how will the people be freed? the same way Neo was, and Trinity, and Switch, Apoc, Morpheus, Niobe, Cypher, etc., etc., etc...They will individually be given the choice, they will individually be freed, they will individually be plucked out of the metaphoric primordial ooze, they will each be told the truth.

Red Superfly
The reason why we never saw people get freed is because the Wachowskis ran out of money right towards the end, so did a quick college-grade media student type ending.

DenKi
Thank You Very Much JediHDM,

So when what happends when all humans get releasted?

The archy said they are willing to take Chances for there surival. So JediHDM just as you said they will clear the SKYS, and maby the Machines would use the Sun again instead of Power?

JediHDM
yes...but that will take a long time. And remember, not everyone is gonna want to be released. so it may take 5, 10, 50 generations before everyone is willing to be freed. This might be enough time to clear the air, and to expand, start growing more wheat than they are already, etc.

DenKi
It might cause alot of hasle tho. Living with Machines, what have been feeding of you, might be alot of roits what might trigger the war again

JediHDM
no...it wouldn't be a hassle. It would be a choice. These people have lived their whole lives, some of them, in fear of the machines...and now there is peace. They know what the machines can do to them, i don't think they will go against the machines or the good of the many. also, remember that all the machines ever wanted was peace, co-existence...so the people must continually choose to keep it going. I think it would be great to live with machines...then you could learn from them, and they could learn from you. It would usher in a new age, one of increased technology and interdependence...i think it will work, and the Matrix online is evidence of this. Of course, there will be, and already are wink, those that are against the continuance of the Matrix, which will cause an inter-human war, the basis for TxO.

xxphreakxx
we will all just have to wait until the matrix online... then we can continue with the story...
on the revolutions dvd if u watch the Tx0 short.. a developer says that everyone in the matrix is given the choice: blue or red pill and in the game you also are given the choice and by takin the red pill you play the game

Numo
I was thinking about this and I think that it has dual meaning. What you already said is the first meaning yes, the second however refers to teh previous Ones. Although their bodies may be dead I don't think however that their consciousness or RSI's are.

After they return to the source they are then supposed to select 23 individuals from the matrix to rebuild Zion, but the Architect does not directly say that the One will also return to Zion to do this. Now we know that when The One goes to see the Architect that he is infact no longer in the Matrix: "There are two doors...the door to your right leads to the source and the salvation of Zion. The door to your left leads BACK to the Matrix, to her and to the end of your species."

I think that the former Ones are trapped in the machine world unable to get out if they want out, but now "obviously they will be freed".

JediHDM
freed to go where? they don't have bodies, so not to Zion...are they gonna join the war as programs? i doubt that...

also, we know that the previous one returns to the Matrix, as the people in zion think he was the first to be freed, "a man was born inside the matrix that had the ability to change the Matrix, to rewrite the matrix as he saw fit. after he died, the oracle prophesied the return of the one, who's coming would hail the destruction of the machines" or something like that...they thought he freed himself, and then 23 others, and established Zion...if they never met him, only the 23, what would they think? 'you free us, then disappear? like we would want another of you...'

TheProgramSmith
THE WAR IS OVER!

There is a time of peace, and rebuilding of the earth so machines and humans can co-exist.

(How will the machines survive? Will they feed of those who are still in the matrix?)

JediHDM
actually...the war is just beginning...but this time, it is a war amongst men...and women...can't forget the women (had to say that, or Omega would kill me big grin )

TheProgramSmith
Not only her, but also every other woman.

Stupid Feminists!

JediHDM
woah!! slow down there, sparky...down overreact...not EVERY woman is a feminist...

Numo
The Oracle would have told them, just like it was her who told Morpheus that he would find the One, but I forgot, you think that her memory is reset just like the matrix...I disagree.

Your first point I guess is a classic philosophy question. what happens after death. If our minds can be hooked upto the matrix and separated from our bodies then would it also survive death.

JediHDM
i don't think her memory is reset...she seemed to know everything that was going on, and besides, she can't just reveal information willy-nilly...the person chooses how much information they receive...remember, 'Temet Nosce'? The oracle would not have told them, because she is still a program, and she is bound by her parameters. just because she knows something, doesn't mean its in her best interest to tell it. I think it would actually foil her plan if the first thing she told someone was 'this has happened before'...

Vim
ah the matrix online also includes the renegade programs as those who are going to be influencing and fighting the war as well. I think the Merovingian will show up in the TxO, and be dealing as he as always done.

Sifer
About the time for the skies to clear...well, it already has in some areas - Comics smile

trv16
hello anyone here

JediHDM
yup...bread feast!! w00t!!

about that time...time for some BREAD!!!

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Numo
Alright now that you've got that off your chest howabout answering my post.

JediHDM
lol...i totally missed that...

what happens after death...i'm assuming you are refering solely to the Matrix. well, i don't guess we can really know, now can we?

however, i find it hard to believe that the Machines would keep copies of human RSI's just for kicks. Now, if those RSI's are used to create program shells, then i would accept that. However, the person whos RSI it is, and the program using it, are completely different and must be seen as two seperate entities.

Numo
The Ones aren't ordinary RSI's and back in the matrix they could cause alot of problems for the machines and in particular the Architect "If I were you I would hope that we don't meet again."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.