New DBZ Games?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

greyboy
I know of only one....supersonic warriors for GBA....might get that, but was wondering if anyone knew anything about it...

or if there were any other dbz console games comin out?

(and no...dbz is not nerdy....really its not)

DracotheDragon
DBZ games suck, watch the show.

greyboy
im actually just starting to watch the shows.....my cousin got me into them over the winter.....but I def dont think the games suck. why do you think they do?

kanis
alien Dragonball Z games are brilliant I have two of them both for the Ps2 but once you have done everything in the game it does tend to be boring.

greyboy
i hear ya.....you got any gba dbz games?

Red Superfly
That DBZ Budokai 2 with the cel shaded graphics is pretty good. It's a fun game.
I have Marvel vs Capcom 2 and Soul Caliber, and while I play these games more, Budokai 2 is a very, very good game. I'd recommend it to any DBZ fan.

I'm not too keen on the characters included from the Buu saga - that's when I switched off from the series because it was getting rediculous. That's not a game fault - that's just me being a Vegeta fan (why did Goku have to come back? It should have been Vegeta and Gohans time to shine, whaaaaaaah!)

StinkFist462
Gohan had his time ....Cell .. now Vegeta needs his ... but he never had his did he ?

greyboy
im mostly lookin forward to the aerial combat...looks really awesome IMO. plus im sure there will be some neat stuff that comes outta E3, but we'll have to wait to see for that....

anyone know of anything yet?

and yes....Vegeta is def due...

edwinian
Aerial combat...sweetness..this is the game coming out this month, right?

Red Superfly
Yeah Gohan had his time - for a little while, and then all the stupid Goku fanboys wanted Goku back - so the writers brought him back to life for the millionth time. It was supposed to be Goku passing on the torch to Gohan, with him taking over. Toriyama even stated DBZ was supposed to be about Gohan taking over Goku.

By that time, I was like "Oh you are kidding me" and switched off.

I use Dragonball Z as an example for "If people get what they want all the time - it all goes to sh*t". I wish they had just have WRITTEN the show and forget what people wanted - maybe Gohan and Vegeta would have done more - and Goku would have been a legend.

I think it was such a shame the way it turned out.

DracotheDragon
I still say watch the shows.

SaTsuJiN
heh, Bukuu Tougeki is pretty damn fun (Supersonic warriors). simple but fast an fun

Yuna33
dbz rocks!

Sacrifise666
dbz budaki 3 will be released.

i use to watch the cartoon but after the cell saga it got pointless.

Pred@tor
Dont like DBZ games...

SaTsuJiN
ew budoukai 3... they shouldve stopped after 1.. they dont make any improvements except new characters, and even flashier attacks that you have no control over

vagaryatwill
I've seens some stuff on supersonic warriors recently and it looks pretty sweet...so I went ahead and preordered mine! Can't wait..

Pred@tor
anyone played ultimate battle 22?

SaTsuJiN
Yes I played UB22 back in like 98 or so... it just disgusted me, although I did like the idea of using the animation cells for the actual characters during the fight. However the fireballs lacked coolness, and the kicks and punches were lame :/ the music was pretty good though, especially TRUNKS' stage

vagaryatwill
Anybody gotten this yet? Got my preorder and I'm liking this one a lot so far. The fighting system is pretty sweet and I'm pretty happy with the graphics. I would have gotten further in the game, but I've had to share time with Mario Golf.

Anyway, anybody playing SSW?

bardock
vegeta had his time in imperfect cell saga but he let cell become perfect. then he proceeded to get handled.

vagaryatwill
Vegeta is cool in this one, but I like Gohan and Goku...especially on level 3.

edwinian
dude....SSW is great...much bettter than any DBZ game for long time. I def suggest checking it out and hope that they have the same fighting system in budokai 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.