Rumored scroll text

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

finti
Picked this one up from a Norwegian paper:
Translated from Norwegian into English. It may differ from the "original" since its a translation of an already translated text eek! (English to Norwegian) here goes:

There is unrest in the Galactic Senate. Several hundred solar systems, under the leadership of the rebel leader, Count Dooku, have declared their intentions to secede from the Republic.

This separatist movement has made it difficult for the limited number of Jedi Knights to maintain peace and order trough out the galaxy.

Senator Amidala, the former Queen of Naboo, is returning to Coruscant to vote on the critical issue of creating a new republican army to assist the overwhelmed Jedi...

More or less something like this.

mah
interesting, but short. must be more, I hope?

yerssot
I believe finti is searching this:

http://www.swmovies.net/episode-ii/scenebyscene/001-006/#001

(There is unrest in the Galactic Senate. Several hundred solar systems under the leadership of the rebel leader, Count Dooku, have declared their intentions to secede from the Republic.

This separatist movement has made it difficult for the limited number of Jedi Knights to maintain peace and order in the galaxy.

Senator Amidala, former Queen of Naboo, is returning to the Galactic Senate to vote on the critical issue of creating an army of the Republic to assist the overwhelmed Jedi...)

finti
It looks short cause I have a wider scale on the text
Maybe more like this then

There is unrest in the Galactic Senate.
Several hundred solar systems,
under the leadership
of the rebel leader,Count Dooku,
have declared their intentions
to secede from the Republic.

This separatist movement has
made it difficult for the limited number
of Jedi Knights to maintain
peace and order trough out the galaxy.

Senator Amidala, the former
Queen of Naboo,is returning to
Coruscant to vote on the
critical issue of creating
a new republican army
to assist the overwhelmed Jedi...

A more SW feel to it
smile

finti
You found that on RC site???? damn I missed that one.
Oh well just a couple of wrong words on my part smile

mah
smile yes, that's bettersmile

yerssot
well, the scene by scene is almost done, so you can find almost everything there

queeq
THe scroll's been known for quite a while actually.

Ushgarak
Crumbs, yes, I saw that over a year ago.

Captain REX
Even the Official Site revealed it, along with the name of the movie. Oh so long ago...

finti
Well I havent seen it before so now its here ...more or less.

Julie
soon. I like the SW look it's nice. The info is also interesting, but as mah said, too short.......
*starving for info wink *

Ratcat
You're both wrong, yes there HAS been a version around for over a year, however this was recently (Last 5 days) this was updated with some subtle changes in the wording.

The orignal version said:

Senator Amidala, the former Queen of Naboo, is returning to Coruscant to vote on the critical issue of creating an army to assist the overwhelmed Jedi...

Whilst the newer version says:

Senator Amidala, former Queen of Naboo, is returning to the Galactic Senate to vote on the critical issue of creating an army of the Republic to assist the overwhelmed Jedi...

Not a massive change, but a definate one... Both versions have appeared in the Scene by Scene at www.SWMovies.Net at some point over the last 6 months. big grin

finti
smile so it was kind of new then

Julie
Ratcat...the yellow is painfully bright!!!

Ratcat
Well, it works on a dark background.................

Oh, and the reason it is short is that it is only 1/3 of the who this, the final paragraph in fact.

Julie
ok...I'll take your word for it.
short.....that's ok....I'm waiting for the real thing.....

Ushgarak
Hmm. Finti's version seems to be a cross between the two. Translation, I guess.

yerssot
you take Ratcat's word for it?
I suggest you visit his website!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.