Got my license!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trinity_Matrix
So...today, I finally went and took my driving test, and got my driver's license! Which is awesome. And I know I'm making a big deal over it, but I'm already 18 and just finally got my license today. Most of my friends got theirs when they turned 16 mad But it was really funny, while I was taking the test I was kind of speeding a bit (since I ALWAYS speed when I'm driving)...but thankfully the lady didn't notice big grin And of course I look like a dork in my picture...but that's okay, because now I can drive without having to have my mom with me!

Devalion
Wow thats great...well done!

WindDancer
Congratulations!!!! smile

Don't worry about the lincense pic. The DMV is the worst place to have a picture taken.

yerssot
Chicago never will be the same again sad

Korri
Congrats..

Trinity_Matrix
Haha, you got that right...evil face

Tptmanno1
O sh*t!
Everybody RUN!!!!!!!!!!!
TM's driving!
AHHH!

Trinity_Matrix
Heh heh...

*evil grin*

Actually, I'm a good driver, other than my tendency to go over the speed limit...

yerssot
you're almost getting there

Trinity_Matrix
Well, I'm sure that now I don't have to have my mom with me everytime I want to drive somewhere, I'll start to drive more recklessly...

yerssot
she'll leave you alone with the car? now you're just dreaming stick out tongue

Trinity_Matrix
She'll do it, because she's going to make ME into the family chaffeur (and I don't know how to spell that word).

yerssot
so she can get drunk and you have to stay sober?

Trinity_Matrix
Mostly so she doesn't have to drive me and my sister everywhere anymore big grin

yerssot
take public transport to annoy her

Trinity_Matrix
But I like to drive!!!

And besides, taking the bus scares me, and the train only goes to downtown Chicago, which I wouldn't drive to anyway because that's insane.

yerssot
yeah, why would you want to drive to downtown chicago on the railway messed

Trinity_Matrix
stick out tongue you know what I mean...trying to drive in downtown Chicago is just crazy.

The One Himself
live-action midtown madness! eek!
Congrats Trin! smile

yerssot
cause it's car-free?

The One Himself
cause Chicago's ctizens are the characters...

Storm
eek! IT' S THE ONE HIMSELF!

Trinity_Matrix
laughing out loud People who live in Chicago drive like idiots. I live 10 minutes outside of Chicago (though I lived there when I was younger). I don't like driving in Chicago that much, and the closer you get to downtown, the crazier the people get yes

And thanks, TOH! I haven't seen you around much...

yerssot
not cause it's a big city, but cause of the people ...

The One Himself
eek! HI! embarrasment

The One Himself
I've been busy these days... embarrasment

Trinity_Matrix
The size of the city plus the idiot people there. Of course, most of my family lives there...heh...

laughing out loud

yerssot
wow, must be a lot of idiot people than stick out tongue wink

Storm
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sign/2/sign05.gif TOH

Congrats and don' t become a reckless driver TM smile

Trinity_Matrix
I understand, I've been really busy lately too messed damn exams coming up this week...

The One Himself
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/hug.gif

Rogue Jedi
congrats!!!!!! eek!

burlyman
http://forums.xtrememods.com/images/smilies/racer.gif CONGRATS! hug

SpikeSpiegel
Congrats. I have to wait...117 days until I can drive sad

Tptmanno1
2 months and 16 days!!!
(For me that is)

Agent Elrond
I hope to get mine soon. It's almost been a year since I got my permit.

Trinity_Matrix
Heh, I got my permit last March...I didn't start Driver's Ed until just before I turned 17 because my school sucks! mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.