Your favourite horror movie quote and why

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Whats yours?

Even though it was cut from the movie I loved the "Freddy versus Jason! place your bets!" line, I loved it because it was telling the fans that now the two greatest horror icons were finally battling.

PissedOffGoalie
Place your bets! is good but my fave isIf you can't beat them, burn them from Wishmaster thats really cool...i'm sick of the 'join em' shit

Asonja_Ruegerka
i don't believe in that fairy tale crap kid

HockeyHorror
all nooblets^

i bet none of u have seen the classics.

if u wanna get a good taste of horor movies, i suggest watching the classics FIRST!

and dont just say "I watched exorcist", cuz there are horror movies before that.

greatest quote would have to be something from either Manhunter, Evil Dead 2 or 1, or a quote from the Hellraiser 2 or 1.

ill think about it and post

Freddy_vs_Jason
Asonja its actually: Sorry kid, I don't believe in fairy tales.

*COUGH*avatarcopyer*COUGH*

HockeyHorror
who gives a shit. yo keep that avatar. f vs j...have u ever wondered that there aare a millioin people that use that avatar over the internet. dont think ur the first.

Freddy_vs_Jason
TOH made this, so I'm guessing I'm probably the first, and stick on top! at least I also mentioned something that was on topic.

tabby999
i think "hail to the king baby" is one of my faves.

HockeyHorror
f vs j- you literally are stupid...you went off topic by saying "coughAVATARCOPYERcough"

so i just said my opinion on that...so next time KEEP ON TOPIC!!!

zombieman
Its gotta be a Bruce Campbell line, the "hello mr fancy pants" line form Army of Darkness is up there.

roundisfunny
Frank: "The Brain!"

Burt: "I hit the f**kin' brain!"

Frank: "It worked in the movie!"

Burt: "Well, it ain't workin' now, Frank!"

Freddy: "You mean the movie lied???

--Return of the Living Dead

Reason: not only is it funny, classic, and a slice of childlike innocence on Freddy's part, it raises the point that movies do, in fact, lie to their audiences a great deal, and the sooner we learn that, the sooner we wake up.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Ah yes! I remember that one.

Cinemaddiction
"Place Your Bets" was cut from F vs J, because it sounds really ****ing corny.

Mine? "Trick us again Child, and your suffering will be legendary, even in Hell" - Pinhead - Hellraiser 2

Reason: It's rather obvious. It's just one of those lines you say "Holy Shit.." after hearing.

PurityKnight
...I don't really see your problem with the nooblets thing...

Dario Argento
"To know death Otto, you have to f*ck life in the gall bladder." - Flesh for Frankenstein.

Reason: It sounds funny.

@F1
Lost Boys

"We blew it. We unraveled in the face of the enemy." "It's not our fault. They pulled a mind scramble on us. They opened their eyes and talked."
"Death by stereo!"
"There's one thing in Santa Carla I never could stand...all the damn vampires."
"Maggots, Michael. You're eating maggots. How do they taste?"

tabby999
how bout in Bad Taste "RUN DEREK!" "i'm a derek, dereks dont run" in a bad new zealand accent

Cinemaddiction
LOL, I miss "Bad Taste"

"I kick ass for the Lord!" - Dead Alive

dean7879
FROM DAY OF THE DEAD
CAPTAIN: i wanna know if u doin anythin to get us out of this deep shit we're in...or if ure all in there just jerkin each other off
RICKLES: She dont have to jerk off like the rest of us captain..she got herself an honest to god DICK to get off on, it may be yellow but its still a..DICK HAHAHAHA
(lol Cracks me up every time i hear it)

Machete_guy
In nightmare on elm street 1 when nancy was stuck in freddys factory thing and she was corned in that dead end.

Nancy:Its only a dream!

Freddy:Come to freddy

Nancy:die mutha f*cker!

Freddy:*tounge action*
with 80's music.

then nancy burns herself. That never gets old!!!

Machete_guy
wait how can i be so stupid

of coarse in 'the shining'

"heeeerrreeess johny!"

I Love Sirius
RED RUM!!!!

I Love Sirius
Hi, I'm Chucky and I'm your friend till the end. Hidey-Ho...Ha Ha Ha!!!

dean7879
YOU DIDNT LET ME FINISH...IM NOT GONNA HURT YOU...IM JUST GONNA BASH YOUR BRAINS IN....IM GONNA BASH EM THE **** IN!!

THE SHINING - JACK NICHOLSON

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.