In the End

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Luna Lovegood7
My friend told me that You Know Who would take over the world and kill every one excpet George and Ron. I highly doubt that cool Happy Dance evil face

raven guardia
yeah, I think harry will kill voldy........poor voldy, what did he ever do to deserve such harsh and mean punishment????

voldy is my daddy........I shall protect him!

PrefectRonnykin
ron live YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i agree with ur friend exsept for the george part THEN RON MUST DATE ME HA HA HA HA

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
fred shuld live instead of george....

raven guardia
why fred instead???

I think voldy should live......dont worry daddy I will protect you!

PadfootsPyrefly
Nah, Sirius should come, and let everyone else die, except Lupin big grin

sickley in lurv
I think as well as my friend, that Harry Has to die. HArry hets killed so Malfoy kills Voldy and then Harry comes back to life (If you want). I hope Ron and Hermie lives. Mabey Hermie should go out with Malfoy.... OOh the possibillities......

Stupid Daniel radcliffe thinks the same.... WE THOUGHT OF IT FIRST!!!!!

sickley in lurv
I also think that Sirius is NOT dead.... I hope he comes back soon......
I miss him being around

BBQueen810932
I think Harry will die in the end.

shaber
How would your friend know? stick out tongue

tmr
this is what i think , well i dont think it will really happen but itbe cool if it did. draco gets his revenge on harry and goes hardcore in the next two and kills hermione and maybe ron too. after that harry goes bad really bad and kills draco or his mother narcissa. then he cant stop he goes all the way bad so bad that no one can stop him he goes on a rampage killing everyone muggles and wizards he ends up having some kind of truce with voldemort now that theyre on the same side until he turns on voldemort again and he gets worse than voldemort. but voldemort cant stop him alone so the only way to stop potter is for voldie to join forces with dumbledore. and then harry kills dumbledore and realizes what hes done then comes back to the good side finally finishing off voldemort. this way we can see how powerful harry really is because he will have beaten the two most powerful wizards alive at the same time. and i suspect dudley has something cool to do too. and yeah yeah maybe snape is a vampire and pettigrew kills him and lupin on harrys orders, because he owes harry for saving his life.

or maybe it finishes nice and happy and ron and hermione have a baby and they name him harry. but i think harry might die in the end because then why would the books end right when the great harry potter learns everything he needs and graduates from hogwarts, it should get even cooler now that he knows everything. but the books end with the last year of school and so does harry, maybe

tmr
this is what i think , well i dont think it will really happen but itbe cool if it did. draco gets his revenge on harry and goes hardcore in the next two and kills hermione and maybe ron too. after that harry goes bad really bad and kills draco or his mother narcissa. then he cant stop he goes all the way bad so bad that no one can stop him he goes on a rampage killing everyone muggles and wizards he ends up having some kind of truce with voldemort now that theyre on the same side until he turns on voldemort again and he gets worse than voldemort. but voldemort cant stop him alone so the only way to stop potter is for voldie to join forces with dumbledore. and then harry kills dumbledore and realizes what hes done then comes back to the good side finally finishing off voldemort. this way we can see how powerful harry really is because he will have beaten the two most powerful wizards alive at the same time. and i suspect dudley has something cool to do too. and yeah yeah maybe snape is a vampire and pettigrew kills him and lupin on harrys orders, because he owes harry for saving his life.

or maybe it finishes nice and happy and ron and hermione have a baby and they name him harry. but i think harry might die in the end because then why would the books end right when the great harry potter learns everything he needs and graduates from hogwarts, it should get even cooler now that he knows everything. but the books end with the last year of school and so does harry, maybe

tmr

~Johnny.D_Girl~
erm.....u sent the same thing 3 times!!!! LOL erm
i think harry will die........i have nothing against him but i think that ron will live and hermionie will get married 2 him!!!!!
or ron might die and hernionie will get hiched???.....awwwwwwww i dunno now cry

airangel
closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.