The horror forum is now ruined?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Don't you think the horror forum is kind of ruined?

There are just so many good threads that you can make about NOES and F13TH and stuff, expically with sequels or prequels coming up, because its obvious that soon no-one will visit those new note threads.

Asonja_Ruegerka
how doe he do it

HockeyHorror
did i just make a thread that the horror movie is falling apart?

pretty stupid making another one.

Freddy_vs_Jason
ASONJA RUEGERKA YOU COPYED MY AVATAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mad
mad
mad
mad

HockeyHorror
at least he/she didn't copy your horror taste,

nevermind he/she did.

at least he/she isn't annoying like you...

yet

no expression

smile

Freddy_vs_Jason
Yes because your not annoying at all are you? roll eyes (sarcastic)

HockeyHorror
did i ever say im not? of course im annoying to noobs. and your still a noob in my opinion.

Freddy_vs_Jason
A senior member isn't a noob Enstien.

BackFire
You raise an interesting point Freddy VS Jason. However, I couldn't stand by and watch the forum turn into another bunch of "who will beat who" threads, which is what was happening.

Also, this should cut back on the cluttered threads in the forum. This way there will be one, all purpose thread for each main franchise, if I see a reason to make another one for a particular topic, I will.

HockeyHorror
F vs J- you spelled EINSTEIN wrong. and a senior member doesn't mean shit. it just means ur posting alot. a real senior member is like yersot (sp?) or raz or ush etc etc same with Backfire...they've been here from the start.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Great, of course that is your decision but just becareful on who's intrest your doing it for Bf, if you catch my drift.........

BackFire
Eh, I'm gonna close this thread. FvJ, if you have a problem with what I'm doing please PM me about it.

Also, I did it for the basic interest of the Horror Forum. It was simply getting to cluttered with repetitve and frankly, stupid threads.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.