Albert Wesker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

speiderman
For continuity with the game, does anyone think that Wesker will be in Resident Evil 2?

HockeyHorror
not sure. damn the games were soo much better than the awful movie. but the laser scene was nice

speiderman
Laser scene was a part where you held your breath. It was incredible.

HockeyHorror
yea but like i said, the movie was dissapointing.

speiderman
The game really brings you into the story more than the movie, like what you were saying.

Darkseed
They are as we know adding more of the game elements into the sequel this time round, so why coudln`t they do that the first time round, i think this may be better than the original which i detest more than any other movie i`ve seen.

To answer the question as to if Wesker will be in it ? maybe at the end of it, and in the third one yes but i think they`ll leave him out untill the end and have him appear in the climax of the film, or will they ?.

He better be good in it as well, as he`s one of the better characters in the games (when we see him that is).

Zilverz
Visually the laser scene is cool. But I absolutely hate the fact that there is no emotion expressed from the survivors when what 3-4 people just got killed.

Ikobe
Meh... still haven't seen the Resi movie. Must do. Leon... we need Leon in the next movie though, damnit. Uh... I don't know. Brendan Fraser or someone could play him. He looks a teeny bit like Fraser in RE4... *shrugs*

Darkseed
Leon = Sean Patrick Flannery.
Chris = Kevin Spirtas (check out imdb for a pic on him).
Wesker = Bruce Payne (full eclipse, passnger 57, highlander 4).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.