Kill Bill Movie Mistakes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maverick2364
Kill Bill is an awesome movie (duh!) but there are also a few mistakes. Everyone post your flaws you've found here. One I definitely saw was in Kill Bill during the fight with Tarantino vs O-Ren there is a clock run by a water fountain, however the fight is taking place outdoors when it is snowing, so shouldn't the water be frozen as ice? I bet the producers didn't think that one through roll eyes (sarcastic)

gtsecc
Most are intentional.
Karen reads the pregnancy test kit upside down, and Uma's hair extentions are out when she is rolling around in the bathroom.

Myth
The water thing could make sense because it is running water.

Jeff_Atello
Yes, but it also wasn't real snow. When "The Bride" was driving to the club, it wasn't even raining, let alone snowing.

GABRIEL05
Exxxxxxxxxxactly

lil bitchiness
When Gogo, hits The Bride, she flys over the table and spits blood...the next shot of her, her mough are totally clear adn make up is in place.

WindDancer
Nope, sorry dude ya better watch that chapter carefully. When O-Ren and her posse enters the House of blue leaves right after they are greeted by the owner and his wife look closely. Notice the bar at the end, there is a round/circle window. You can clearly see snow falling down. Which means it started to snow after the Bride arrive at the House of Blue Leaves. Look at it again.

burlyman
The snowy garden is supposed to be really artificial erm

Maverick2364
...I knew that....

...really I did... embarrasment

shake zula
i saw that one...

Phoenix
I heard somewhere that some japanese restaurants have a "snow room"... don't know if its true or not...

Phoenix
((it was a correction to that mistake on moviemistakes.com))

burlyman
I watched Vol 2 last night and when I saw Karen reading it I remembered this.

The instructions were on the back so they would have been printed so that when you flip it over, the writing is the right way up, like most things... so it wasn't actually upside down confused

curlupandlive
i dont know if its just that her hair was straight, but when the bride goes to japan her hair is short. but when she is in the house of blue leaves it is longer than before.

tabby999
how bout the zipper being up then down like we were talking about in the bodd thread?

((The_Anomaly))
yes!!!! curlupandlive, thats what i was going to say!!!.....just before she goes to the house of blue leaves (in the airport or whatever) her hair is short, like it is in vol. 2, but when shes in the house of blue leaves, its long...she looks much hotter in the house of blue leaves with long hair anyways... stick out tongue

burlyman
Well she was in Okinawa for a month erm

curlupandlive
yeah, but when she went to tokyo her hair was short

Drifter101
yea there are alot of those little microscopic mistakes

Yassin
When Bill shoots at the fruit,it splashes on the bride....the next scene she's completely clean...

burlyman
she cleaned up stick out tongue

JKozzy
Didn't you see her throw down the goo...? huh

Yassin
hehe my mistake

gtsecc
Not on any package I have at home.
Tarantino does this intentinally in a lot of his movies.
When Hattori H writes BILL on the window, you can tell the window has repeatedly been frosted and wiped. In fight seens the makeup and blood are made to look like makeup rather than real blood - often changing form shot to shot, just like this was a 1970's B action movie.

sarahvma
I noticed the window thing, too. As for the instructions, a lot of the time instructions are printed a different way as you turn a box. Mostly because there's usually more than one language.

sarahvma
A lot of places like that will have a snow room, but then one could ask - why is it snowing when the Bride opens the trunk to reveal Sofie in the 'real world'?

sarahvma
She spends a month training and waiting for Hattori Hanzo.

amlap
well the mistakes that i mainly picked up on was in Kill Bill 2.

in the coffin seen at once point you can see a nail banged into the coffin, then when she is looking around the nail is gone.

during the whole convo between the bride bill and the girl( when he was making the sandwiches). the editing of that show of the worst i have seen in a quentin movie. one sec the sandwich the girl is eating is pushed in with finger prints, then it looks like it was never touched, then she bits out of it for the first time, then again she bites into is for the first time, then she has it in her hand, then its back on the plate. very choppy.even when he is giving her the sandwich. just watch that part again and pay close attention to the sandwichs.

the other i saw was when bill is bleeding for the mouth, kiddo wips some of the blood and there is a smear. the camera cuts away then when it comes back to bills face the blood is completely gone.

those are jsut the few that i remember clearly

sarahvma
Well, about the sandwich comment, I think when you're dealing with an actress that young, you can't expect huge continuity, a. and b., because she's so young, she can only work so long per day, therefore redoing scene after scene after scene would've been time-consuming.

Myth
Stupid children mad

shibbie720
about the coffin scene, i think yes, they nailed in a nail, and she looks, but the whole thing wasn't completely nailed shut tight yet. thats what i think at least ... i'm a loser, so if u disagree, dont b hostile ... i'm real sweet smile

sarahvma
lol -yes, he should have just cast a midget, naturally. Happy Dance

burlyman
rolling on floor laughing

tabby999
with the blood on bills face, he wipes his face a fair bit, maybe were just led to assume he does it himself???

plenTpak52
No it really was snowing in Tokyo. When the Bride takes Sophie to the hospital, you can clearly see it is snowing. Then when she throws her down the hill after gaining all that info on the DVAS, the hill is covered with snow. The only explanation i have for it not snowing in the other parts of Tokyo are that the streets were wiped clean (they do look a bit wet), or it simply wasn't snowing in that area

Kaleanae
I don't if somebody posted this, in Kill Bill Vol. 2, in the part when Beatrix in hitting the coffin, you see that her knuckles are bleeding, well, just one. When she comes out and goes to the dinner, her hands do not have blood or sign of injury messed
stick out tongue

bluehawk
Hi there,
I remembered in vol 1, Kiddo was pregnant when Bill shot her in the church. In Vol 2 while Kiddo was recalling that event, she wasn't pregnant at all.

Cheers
Bluehawk

Kaleanae
She was messed

advancedpinoy
Therea;lsdk

advancedpinoy
There is more mistakes on y thread and it is called screw-ups. reply if u have an answer

subnubilus
that's the one i first noticed. i actually don't like the way Tarantino doesn't keep continuity.

the worst one by far in my opinion is in Pulp Fiction. in the scene where they get shot at by the kid with the magnum, and he misses them with all 6 or 7 shots or whatever it is... well, BEFORE he comes out and shoots them, the bullet holes (and they're big) are already in the wall.

Pulp Fiction is my favorite movie, but i wish Tarantino would do more stuff for the sake of making a good movie than stuff just to have as "inside jokes" or "commentary on cinema" and such.

plenTpak52
I'm sure that Pulp Fiction one was just an accident.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.