Dead Pool...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
What exactly is his backround?

Darth Jello
Wade Wilson was a soldier with a fiance who found out he had terminal cancer, so he volunteered to be a test subject for the se

Darth Jello
Wade Wilson was a soldier with a fiance who found out he had terminal cancer, so he volunteered to be a test subject for the second Weapon X program (post wolverine, the one that was responsible for Garrison Kane, Slayback, etc.) the experiment healed him, gave him a highly excellerated version of Wolverine's healing factor and hideously deformed his entire body (under the mask he looks very similar to darth vader). he became a mercenary and assassin, developing a biting wit, a working relationship with tolliver (Cable's demented stepson), and a major hard on for copycat. recently he did something very stupid, he broke typhoid mary out of an asylum, had a relationship with her, and in the process released her most horrifying personality yet. after this he developed a somewhat tolerable relationship with wolverine and Daredevil, a rivalry with bullseye, and is doing things that are progressively more heroic.

btw, believe me, apocalypse himself would cry like an 8 year old girl with a skinned knee if typhoid mary had a crush/hatred toward him.

VENOMfan
poor guy looks like he had a bad run in with a deep fryer......and then Typoid probably helped crispy him up a bit...

damn!

LeAtHerRFace
lol.... Darth Jello, thanks man.

VENOMfan
yeah Deadpool is still a serious mac daddy tho. kinda like the Seinfeld of Marvel

LeAtHerRFace
LoL. Seinfeld rocks. Your on now?

VENOMfan
Online? yeah I dont turn off my internet...dsl or somthin I dont know.....but I use invisible mode my buddies on IM look here to see if Im on and I cant do the whole KMC thing and talk to more than 2 of em at once.

WWestFlashFan
i love Seinfeld it funny

LeAtHerRFace
lol I hear ya man... so thats why u put invisible mode on?. I can never see when ur on confused

Darth Jello
he's old, deadpool's more like the pat cooper or george carlin of marvel.

LeAtHerRFace
ku

Eidolon
Didn't Deadpool get killed by the Weapon X guy (the recreation of Weapon X which upgraded Saber tooth and created Agen Zero)?

Darth Jello
no, he survived

Maelstrom
This is how i interpeit Deadpool. His power is regeneration not healing. It makes him a more formadabale advasary. He can regenerate back from the dead, but will only live as long as his natural body life span. That is why he can't heal the cancer, he can only regenerate more body against the effects the cancer has.
He's my 2nd fav. bad guy.
Goliath
Deadpool

Magee
lol how come ive seen people saying deadpool rocks and shit and they leave a picture and hes got a spiderman costume on????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.