Doomsday & Lobo vs Juggernaut & Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
In opinion... Jugg & The Hulk would get knocked the f*uck out!!

Viper
Doomsday and Lobo

Iron-man
8th day Juggernut and Hulk beat thier ass so bad that they will be crying to their mommys. laughing out loud

VENOMfan
ok you gotta tell me about this 8th day juggernaut.

JuggernautFan
8th day juggernaut appeared in a mini series........ the 8th day. his powers were amplified so much that thor had claimed they swelled "100 fold" he easily trashed thor without trying to fight, but trying to get somewhere. if juggernaut had not broken free of his mind control, and defeated the exemplars, they would have enslaved the entire human race.

LeAtHerRFace
Bs, is there website on this krap?

LeAtHerRFace
Or are you making this up cuz ur a hardcore Jugg fan?

JuggernautFan
it isn't BS. you should read the mini series. just because it's not on the internet, doesn't mean it's not true. juggernaut was trashing thor in thor vol 2. #17. check it out if you want. he trashed him weather you believe it or not. the 8th day mini series was to see which exemplar was more powerful, which inturn would have proven which diety they were following was more powerful. but juggernaut broke free from cyttorak's influence and defeated the other 7 exemplars. had he not broken free, they would have enlsaved the entire human race, controlling 1 8th of the population each, and leading them into battle to prove who was superior. i'm not making this up....................

LeAtHerRFace
I believe he kicked Thors @$$. But he cant kick Lobos nor DD's @$$.

WWestFlashFan
DD & LB

LeAtHerRFace
Good Job WWFF

JuggernautFan
i never said he could stop doomsday, nor do i think it fair to pit marvel vs. dc

VENOMfan
its not that unfair
none of them are too bright((with the exception of Pro. Hulk)) we kinda have a special olympics thing going on. I feel if Smart Hulk and classic Juggernaut were involved it be even.
Smart Hulk would figure out Lobo pretty quick. that problems solved,
then let juggy take Doomsday's punishment((yes Dooms would pummle Juggernaut but he could take the punishment, sever beating is not more than the classic Juggernaut cant handle))
then Juggy and Hulk take doomsy 2 one 1. eventualy he gets tossed into space were who cares if he dosent die.

not very probable but hey we need some sort of disscusion here.

JuggernautFan
lol

so basically smart hulk outsmarts lobo, while juggernaut becomes a human punching bag. then the 2 double team doomsday. lol that's funny. but i guess it could happen. once.

spyrokinesi35
juggs and hulk all the way. duh

Mane
Hulk is more than capable of handling Doomsday, and i think Hulk and Juggernaut together could easily take Doomsday and Lobo together.

spyrokinesi35
wordup

crazyspinz
dude, lobo is a lightweight compared to juggy and hulk, fisrt juggy CANT BE HURT PHYSICALY, and neither of the dc dudes have any psycic powers, and the hulk gets stronger and stronger as the fight goes

Maestro
urrgh lobo is a lightweight compared to juggy and hulk....biggest understatement of the year.

Lobo can handle himself pretty neatly in fights.Have you ever seen him fight superman, he can pummel and defeat Superman, thats how strong he is.

crazyspinz
o yea, i acualy forgot how strong lobo realy is, probably because i read a cross over comic where he faught and lost to wolverine

spyrokinesi35
really he can beat supes once or twice big deal he's still not invincible, but he is immortal (he's immortal 'cause he keeps getting kicked out of heaven and hell) but he does have a healing hactor of abotu beast's lvl (beast ccan heal twice as fast as a human)

Arachnoidfreak
That was horrid writing. Lobo goes up against Superman regularly, who can lift 40,000 TONS. How much can Wolverine lift? 800 POUNDS. Besides, wasn't that the fan-voted comic?

spyrokinesi35
oh he beat supes, yet he can get his ass whooped even by wonder woman and hawkgirl, plus it doesn't matter if he can beat supes, there's no way in heck he's going to beat hulk or juggernaut

Arachnoidfreak
Wonder Woman is very close to Superman's level, so that's not a bad thing. Lobo can handle Hawkgirl easy. Lobo would have the upper hand on Hulk for a while, and then Hulk would go nuts, and start pounding on Lobo. Lobo can't die though, so whatever. Same with Juggernaut.

Mane
i think people can rely on "dying" too much when they vote in these versus threads.

Juggernaut is impervious to physical damage
Hulk has an extremely strong healing factor
Doomsday cant be killed the same way twice
and Lobo is immortal.

basically it come down to KO. i think H&J would knock the other 2 out first.

spyrokinesi35
yeah, I said he was immoratal no that he can't die. he can die, it's just that he only spends about 2 weeks in hell/heaven

Mane
that classifies as immortal.

manjaro
this is why lobo would beat anybody. if you follow the orignial stories b4 he gained immortality, one of his inherent powers were that whenever he bleeeds every drop of his blood will turn into a teenage clone of himself, albeit not as powerful as the original. this is a power that all czarazniclkans(whatever) had before he killed them all. i dont know, it seems that the writers seeem to have forgotten than lobo has this ability. so him and doomsday would cream hulk and juggy, even though juggy would be the last to fall.

spyrokinesi35
no ones killing juggernaut NO ONE, not even 2 million lobos could kill juggernaut. 1 he is invincible 2. he can create a pshycic shield around himself and three he's f-ing humongus

Arachnoidfreak
no he isn't invincible, yes he does have a weakness, and being ****ing humungous has nothing to do with anything. I find it funny that a man in a wheelchair can beat "The Unstoppable" Juggernaut's ass.

spyrokinesi35
he'll make lobo kiss his cytorakian ass and that's it not enen the hulk could kill him (beat, but not kill) and PROFESSER X can't hoop his ass he has to get the x-men to get his helment and skullcap off then if juggy doesn't bash his head in, the he can use his blasts. anyways he's vaunerable to ONLY psionic (with his helment/skullcap off0 attack and magic of SUFFICENT strenght (that means it's got to be above dr. strange's lvl)

Maestro
not really, seeing that nimrod beat him using physical ways.

Swanky-Tuna
He knocked him out with sound. How well can Lobo sing?

Maestro
dunno how good lobo is at singing.

Also onslaught beat juggernaut by ripping out the gem from his chest, but i dunno if lobo ranks up there with onslaughts strength to tell you the truth.

Swanky-Tuna
I'm not sure but I think his power was weakened by a prior event.

spyrokinesi35
onslaught didn't pull that off by strength it was purly psionic and he was being nice by not killing juggy

YourBiggestFan
if i remember right.. Juggurnaut hit the Gladiator with all his strenght and he didnt even move him.. then Gladiator picked him up with 1 hand. and punched him with the other and sent the Juggurnaut out of sight.. Lobo and Doomsday make the gladiator look like a joke. So Juggurnaut cant hurt doomsday or Lobo, nor can doomsday and lobo hurt him, but they can sure send him flying. Then Lobo can just grab some pop corn and sit down and relax and watch Doomsday beat the crap out of the Hulk.

Swanky-Tuna
Are you talking about the cartoon? The cartoon that used Juggernaut as a benchmark during the phoenix saga? Juggernaut gives X-men hard time. Gladiator easily defeats Juggernaut. Phoenix easily defeats Gladiator.

YourBiggestFan
yeah was just compaying strenghts.. if Jugg couldnt hurt the gladiator.. he can't come close to hurting Lobo or Doomsday

Swanky-Tuna
The cartoon doesn't count though.

YourBiggestFan
then what counts? people voting in the DC vs Marvel for popularity contest / their favorite hero? get raw info from wherever you can find then post it.

Swanky-Tuna
The thing is, the cartoon was designed more to entertain kids than accuracy.

YourBiggestFan
just finished reading 2 Lobo vs Superman comics, 1 old and 1 new.. Old one Lobo beat him up badly. New one Superman had the upperhand but still not not close to winning, Lobo is a brawler and as strong as superman (old comic looked stronger than superman, Lobo was DRUNK and was beating sups up) Jugg cant really hurt these guys, nor can he be hurt, but he can sure be knocked out far away! only advantage jugg has is his "invulnerability" too bad it doesnt matter if he cant hurt his opponents. Are there any Jugg vs Superman comics btw? only one i saw was that cheap shot where Sups knocked him down with 1 punch which was kind of unfair, bet jugg's wasnt rdy to take the hit or else he wouldnt had fallen down. So anyways also comparing Doomsday vs any of these is kind of laughable.. Doomsday pretty much beats ALL of the AC heroes and Villans ( Superman being one of the top heroes... all of the JL... ) beaten Darkseid with ease , he took the omega beams right on his back, he got up like if it was nothing. oops kind of derailed this! sorry =/. Btw was wondering about the Hulk.. how angry can one get? there IS a limit to how angry you can get, cant say there isnt any b/c there is. When you're losing i dont think you get more angry, you start to feel Fear for your life, Hulk down! and if he is fearless, like i said there is still a limit of how angry you can get, just need to know what the limit is.

Swanky-Tuna
Was the old one when growing Supes knocked Lobo into orbit?

YourBiggestFan
no it was when Lobo fought at Supes home (south pole )

emraldguardian
The only reason Lobo puts up such a good fight with Supes is because Supes usually holds back, I have a Comic where Eclipso takes over Supes body and Lobo trys to take him down and Supes goes hypersonic on him and drops lobo in a few seconds.

Ytaker

Ytaker
Here's the maths for that statement. He once moved a small planet. The earth weighs 5,972,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons. Divided by six for the size, 50 for anything else you can think of and he has about 20,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons of lifting power in his arms

Swanky-Tuna
Somebody said that planet was equiped with boosters of some kind. Somewhere, I forgot where I read that.

Edit: And that's pushing, not lifting. It's his flight ability.

Ytaker
Make sure that you can quote sources before you state something unknown. But, as to your other statement i countered it. His power level is decreased fifty times. If you'd like two hundred, fine with me. His entire body pushed, and i detract 49/50s. He still has massive arm strength to use; why wouldn't he use fly speed? It's tiring, so he rarely goes into full throtle, but he has a lot more power than people think (From thirty thousand trillion tons, to five hundred trillion tons i'd say). As did a mother who lifted a car to save her child (one to one and a half tons).

Swanky-Tuna
I'm not saying he isn't strong, just that he wasn't benching the planet. The bumper held up but the tires and the engine did most of the work.

Ytaker

Ytaker
He is stronger than most beings. Maybe not this strong, but I'd say that he is certainly one of the top three strongest. At his limits, maybe the strongest.

Arachnoidfreak
Hulk's strength is proportionate to his adrenaline production. Anger is used most, because it is the most common time where adrenaline is produced. Do you know when the MOST adrenaline is produced? When you are scared. It happens less often, but it's more potent. Hulk getting scared for his life is actually a bad thing for almost anyone he is fighting.

Ytaker
Yup, I'd say he could remove Doomsday from the universe if he was scared enough. Smash up his atoms. In fact, he managed a 1.5 hundred billion ton mountain. In about three seconds. Sounds like a good Braniac experiment- Find out how a human compares to THE HULK!

Arachnoidfreak
Nope. Hulk can't do a thing to Doomsday, no matter how strong he got. When Doomsday dies, he returns to life immune to what killed him. Seeing as Superman has already pummeled Doomsday to death using brute force, he can't die that way again, and brute force is all Hulk has.

We are talking about normal Savage Hulk right? Professor Hulk is a very different story.

Ytaker
By the way, how does that work? Is he like the meteor guy in A Wayne triology (not actual title, can't remember actual title) who regenerates from wounds very fast? Like once he dived off a ship, hit the earth and regrew a body for his skeleton. Or does he appear in a machine with his update. How does he ressurect himself?

Arachnoidfreak
I can't remember how Doomsday ressurects himself, and I don't feel like searching through all of my comic books to find the answer. I just know that he does, and becomes immune to the way he died. This just means that after about 200 times of dying, Doomsday would be 100% invincible.

crazyspinz
ya but, even if he cant die, he can loose, i didnt read any where that said this was to the death, and he can die to, hel just come back later

Tron
The way Doomsday was created, his body naturally evolves to whatever hurts him or kills him.

manjaro
the only guy i think who can put a stop to doomsday at every turn is amazo. cuz he's another constantly evolving being. it would so totally rule if he went to nwe genisis and scanned all the new gods, or maybe even darksied.

darthgoober
Bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.