merrys sword in the films...well dagger....or short sword....his weapon..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sauron
he DID get the special sword dagger thing

from galadriel in the EE

and two swords, fahioned by the noldor

she says smile

another grueling problem solved by *cough* sauron stick out tongue

tune in later for more solved mysteries? next week....the ring, all powerful, or just a bluff?

telcontar
smile Good work, would you like a prize...maybe a ring?

nazgūl-lord
LOL

Smodden
fashioned by the noldor? realy?
whoa ok oftopic but i have to tell ppl....did anyone notice morgoth's mention in ttt??

it was so cool to here his name mentioned by gandalf...when aragorn says to gandy :you fell.."
Gandalf"....i faught with the balrog of Morgoth" it was awesome and i was just stuned and i didn't notice it till like the 7th time i saw it...

sauron
and in FOTR

celeborn: whre is gandalf...i wish to speak with him

galadriel:he fell into shadow

legolas: he was taken by both shadow AND fire....a balrog...(boooom) OF MORGOTH

Smodden
he said that: whoa! havn't watched fotr ee since i read the sil....*goes and watches* sweet!big grin

sauron
lol yaeh he did big grin

and when he says morgoth everyone goes like shocked smile

Smodden
yeah
anyone think eomer's helmet resembles turin's dragon helm? i think it was turin....far fetched??

sauron
yes turin alive 2 ages after he died lol sounds likely

shadowy_blue
Lordy, didn't Galadriel also said that those 2 daggers were made by the Noldor and was of a great service in war? You think they used it in the War of Wrath!? eek! love big grin

sauron
very probable stick out tongue

big grinbig grin

Smodden
so pipen uses noldor swords to fight in 3rd age? awesom but are u shure?

*goes to ask exa*

sauron
im sure!

watch the EE

Discos
another thing in the movies is that strider carried around 4 little swords along with him....and also who gave Merry the sword which can enslay the Nazgul again?

shadowy_blue
In the movie, I'm not entirely sure if he used the Noldorin sword Galadriel gave him or the sword Aragorn gave him back in Weathertop.

But in the book, the Westernesse blade used by Merry to weaken Murazor was given by Tom Bombadil.

big grin

Smodden
oh memory slowly coming back now

sauron
in the book it was in a barrow down and tom bombadil gave it to them

in the film galadriel does!

remember MORE FEMALE ROLES NEEDED and also the only thing tom does for the story is give that sword!...thats why he was cut smile

Discos
thats who it was, they shouldnt have cut him from the film though....boo!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.