Best ONLINE game (ps2)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tbones527
What is the best FREE online PS2 game? Do not say any sport/racing games, SOCOM, or Chamions of Norrath.

VENOMfan
Armored Core: Nexus when it comes out will be the most kick ass online experiance. buy suround sound its definetly worth it with this franchise

TheOne101
tbones is right socom 2 is one of the best with resident evil outbreak btw tbones when u play man i would love to own you sometime smile

Maelstrum
lol.....lots of responses here!!!! thats why xbox is better

<<Solo>>
Oh sh!t son I'll own both of you.

TheOne101
i dont think so biatch i will kick ur ass dude. i have four char on socom 2 all captains. i own dude.

VENOMfan
very intellegent, and mature would you like a cookie?

StinkFist462
its not too hard to obtain the captain rank on socom 2 .. all you need is about 3 -4 hours and be in a room with a bunch of cooks and wings ...... and besides who cares about rank ? its how good you are not by how much kills /deaths you have or what your rank is ... its the skill that counts ....... im like 45000 something like that and im a captain .. i dont brag . or anything im not the best and im not the worst im decent .. i guess .... my average is about 7 kills 4 deaths a game ... something around that area ..... my player nmae on Socom 2 is DER ... im in M$M so dont ask for me to join .. if you want to battle or whatever jus add me to your buddy list and we will work something out .............................SOCOM 2 is my fav online game

DracotheDragon
None that aren't sport (Tony Hawk's Underground).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.