Spicy or Mild?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tari_Ringeril
Which do you perfer?

Tari_Ringeril
or...grrr

Raz Jr
use the edit button smile

Tari_Ringeril
big grin I cant spell!!!!!

yerssot
hmmm... not mild, not spicy...I normally go for : DAMN THAT'S ****ING HOT (well, that's what others say wink)

Tari_Ringeril
If only I knew how... no expression

yerssot
the button that says edit no expression

Tari_Ringeril
<.< I figured it out....

Raz Jr
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/editpost.php?s=&action=editpost&postid=1561187

Tari_Ringeril
no expression I have added new knowledge to my brain

Tari_Ringeril
http://www.tshirthell.com/miscpages/wrap_tearing.shtml

this is funny

Syren
Mild.

Honest shifty

eleveninches
I love HOT food.
Vindaloos are so ****ing HOT, I love them.

Rogue Jedi
i like my meat spicy.

Gravity Kills
To me things have to be spicy. I love hot food.

RebelPhoenix
Extra hot with extra hot sauce and garlic/herb/mint sauce

or chilli powder, raw onions, black pepper with practically very dinner and sometimes chilli peppers too

Crash Overload
Spicy

§pearhead
I choose both big grin

Linkalicious
Spicy...

Agent Phillips
I like spicy food, I'm determined to eat an entire Phall (sp?) curry before I turn 18

RebelPhoenix
^If you can't do it already but you really want to or have to wink - place the chilli on the back of your tongue instead of the tip and you'll do it.

Agent Phillips
^It's curry not chille, and this is that stuff that they have to bring out on special plates because it erodes regular ones

Storm
definitely spicy

eleveninches
i prefer hot rather than spicy

RebelPhoenix
I'm indian - I use the terms 'curry' and 'chilli' interchangeably (for hot dishes/curries) just like 'chilli' and 'pepper' 'cos spice, or hot food is probably a better phrase, is a way of life for me and even my 4/5 month old parrot knows how to eat it everyday stick out tongue so don't think it's not good piece of advice. I learnt it very, very young wink and just thought I'd pass it on smile

Tari_Ringeril
I like Mild, but I can do with spicy sometimes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.