Cut the Wolverine8888 stuff already.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
That guy is koo, he doesnt f*ucken diss or make fun of others. He may have some pointless posts, but hey he has the right to do ne thing he wants. So just cut the sh!t already.

Never
Yes he does, and that is the only reason that people respond with the same vitriol.

WWestFlashFan
no kiddin

SuperDarryl
I don't have a problem with Wolverine888, I think he is very interesting and amusing. I got no problem with him continuing to post. He may think that Wolverine can beat Living Tribunal but it's still an open forum to post upon. So just let the guy be.

VENOMfan
his post's were entertaining esspecialy the responses he got, but Im pretty sure he's gone

SuperDarryl
Look the post are Ludacrious, thats the comedy behind Wolverine888. It's not that we are hating but tell me this. Who in they're right mind thinks that Wolverine could beat Superman? He did. And thats one of the things that started it all. Or how about this, Wolverine can handle Juggernaut or The Hulk unloading a supernova like blow on Wolverines head and then Wolverine just shakes it off. OR what about this, when the heck have you ever seen Wolverine to get hit with a nuke, and just brush the dirt of his shoulders like Jay Z?

SuperDarryl
See this is why I don't mind having him around. It's fun to argue insanly unfair matchs with Wolverine vs. whoever. laughing

spider-venom
but he always acts gay
and annoying and shit

Viper
That's no reason for him not to be able to post. Some people might find you annoying (not saying I do, but you can see how its subjective)

Gregory
I find your use of profanity and thinly veiled homophobia offensive! Never post here again!

No, not really. I just thought that a concrete example might drive Viper's point home.

LeAtHerRFace
I believe that WOlverine might be able to beat the Hulk and maybe Jugg. But probably not Supes.

Rasta
You're as bad as he is, you also talk alot of shit on this forum. Slotting yourself into the fanboy role far too often.

As for Wolverine8888, no, I honestly can't see why you would want someone like that around. He doesn't post anything useful, never contributes to a thread other than his mindless drivel about wolverine, spams, has horrible English.. Not that the last is a decent reason, forums are open to all, but it's another reason to be annoyed.

who?-kid
If you don't like what Wolverine8888 writes, then don't read it !! Just ignore him. Is that so hard to do ? I do it all the time.

Forums are open to everybody, in case some people didn't know this. Who cares if he's talking rubbish ? Let him, freedom of speech is a beautiful thing, and as long as he doesn't promote racist or sexist talk (or whatever) he's more than welcome on the forum.

He's not afraid of speaking his mind, how extremely bad informed it may be. I don't like him more than you do, but he doesn't bother me. There are other things that bother me, for example people who see problems where there are none.

badkittykitty
Leatherface i believe you had the best intentions when you created this thread but as you see it's turning a little bashy in here.

everyone let wolverine8888 be,if he annoys you or not no one should be running members out of here.

and again,please no more threads about wolverine8888

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.