The Black Mamba's Name....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

trebgoD
Now that you know the bride's name is Beatrix Kiddo(for those of you that have seen Vol. 2), do you wish QT hadn't revealed her name; like he didn't tell what was in the briefcase in Pulp Fiction? In a weird way, I kinda wish we didn't know the name and there was only speculations... messed

lil bitchiness
Meh, I liked knowing her name. But yeah being just ''The bride'' or 'Black Mamba' would have been cool, however, he revieled everyones names and code names, so why no hers...

Stratago
Bill calls Uma kiddo when he is wiping the blood of her face in Vol. 1, but i think if sence Tarantino bleeped out the name when the other members of the D.V.A.S. it was fitting that he never bleeped it out when Bill said it, I think.

SpikeSpiegel
He bleeped it out when Bill was talking to Budd.

Oh and nice sig Lil

Bill
VERY nice sig. Where'd you get the kickass Bride art?

I think it was good that they revealed the identity of Black Mamba; made her more human. I can see how one might fall in love with the anonymity, though.

....and finally, how do you do the spoiler thing?

lil bitchiness
Hey, thanks Spike and Bill big grin

Im lil and you're bill...how cute!! laughing out loud

spoiler you do:

If you write

The Bride's code name is Black Mamba

with no spaces, it will appear as

The Bride's code name is Black Mamba

dragonx
yeps very nice sig lill b. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.