Venom Carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arachnoidfreak
First off, who else besides me knows about the new Venom Vs. Carnage comic book coming out(it should be out by summer) and second, does anyone know where i can get a decent wallpaper with Venom and Carnag on it?

VENOMfan
yup give me a minute....

VENOMfan
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f43/t29167.html check out the last few post's

Arachnoidfreak
Thanks.

Arachnoidfreak
HOLY CRAP. Dude, you rock, these are kick ass pageshots.

VENOMfan
yeah I cant wait for this too come out, but I have a feeling Venom is gonna get f*cked up. o well it will still kick ass!

Arachnoidfreak
I agree. I think Venom looks cooler, but Carnage is just a psycho, and he will stop at nothing to kill whomever he desires. im so exited for this to come out i think im going to pee.

VENOMfan
LMAO! yeah Im pretty excited too the story is pretty much Carnage is getting ready to have a offspring and there both freaking out, then its gonna be a death match considering this offspring will be insanley powerfull. I mean Carnage is class 25 and Venom is class 11, imagine a class 60 Carnage now HOLY SHIT!

Arachnoidfreak
someone told me that Venom and Carnage started off as a unified symbyote, then split into Venom and Carnage. if this is true, id like to see a pic of the original Venom/Carnage mix, and if its not, im puniching this kid in the face.

VENOMfan
punch him in the face.

pretty much Symbiote's all are able to have one offspring, there born only able to make one. and due to Carnage being inncubated on earth it boosted his power, but this is also due too Kassidy being insane he boosted its power as well.

the five extra offspring Venom had were half synthetic. if the original Venom symbiote wouldnt have been tamperd with they would have never been created.

now the proccess is starting with Carnage.

Arachnoidfreak
Wow. as this thread goes on on as i check other threads, im becoming more and more convinced that you are a human Venom encyclopedia. Do you have any Venom comics or TPBs that you recommed? I already started collecting the new series, where he fights Wolverine and the scientists are doing research on him and stuff.

Arachnoidfreak
Oh, and also, what do you think about how Brian Michael Bendis changed Venom's origin for Ultimate Spiderman? i thought it was creative, but 'alien symbyote' is much cooler than 'cure for cancer'.

Wynndar
u said class 11 and class 25 and class 60...can u elaborate, cuz im not sure what ur talkin bout? i dont knnow as much about venom and carnage

VENOMfan
Well my all time favorite Venom stroy was Spiderman: Venom returns. it was brilliantly illustrated by Mcfarelane((how can it not be brilliant when this guy does it)) and was probably the best fued Spidey and Venom ever had. but I dont wanna blow all of the crazy stuff that happens in it.

http://www.spiderfan.org/comics/images3/spiderman_tpb/venom_returns.jpg

of all his mini serie's Leathal Protector,the Madness((he got his ass kicked but it shows Eddie's human side and how he delt with relationship's)) and Carnage Unleashed((now also TPB)) are the best.

other than that classic Spiderman vs Venom like the Exile returns((Scarlet Spider vs Venom)) and Maximum Carnage are the best stories that are in continuity and wait for Venom vs Carnage

if you want here is a link were i pretty much go threw my knowledge of Venom. past, abilities everything and some links are in there too

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f47/t30039.html

VENOMfan
yes Venom has class 11 strength, he can lift 11 tons on average.

Carnage is class 25 he is stronger than Venom and Spiderman combined. pretty much the 2 and a half srength increase
due to his symbiote being born on earth and partly due to his insanity.

the class 60 was a guess, If Carnage has 25 strength Im guessing his offspring being incubated on earth will cuase him to be more powerfull so Im assuming 2 and a half may result in a class 60 offspring

VENOMfan
Well It was a decent change, they kept it down to earth. but the Original Venom will always be my fav

Wynndar
ah i see...i didnt know u were talking about strength

Arachnoidfreak
Ultimate Spiderman #62, first appearance of Ultimate Carnage. i cant wait big grin

VENOMfan
I dont know...Ultimate Spiderman may tone down Carnage and really he only works as a seriously sadistic killer((not counting mindbomb or its a wonderfull life,the dude isnt really worth paying attention to story wise)) but then again they could rework him like they did Venom and actually make Cletus interesting

but then again I also heard he's actually killed in the ultimate universe...so I will just wait and see

mordamor22
omg how do u no ultimate carnage is 62?? dude i love ult spidey!

Arachnoidfreak
I read Wizard Magazine monthly. pay attention to the advertisements, sometimes they have useful stuff. i love Ultimate Spiderman too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.