Derby

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pirate_Girly
Does anyone celebrate Derby, or at least watch it? I live in Kentucky (born and raised) so its obvious that i watch it lol. I bet my money on Lion Heart today and he came in 2nd (10th race) And the best thing about the whole day was that they played the Lord of the rings theme All day long the commercials. It was fantastic.

silver_tears
how much did you win eek!

Raz Jr
i dont think he won, he came 2nd?

silver_tears
I think they still get something erm

Raz Jr
only if you bet 3 ways, meaning you get a smaller amount if they come top 3

Pirate_Girly
Lion Heart didnt win, He placed 2nd in the Derby Race. And i didnt win anything cause we were doing it for the Win

Gravity Kills
To bad for the loss.
Anyway, I lived in Kentucky awhile back. Just felt like saying that.

Pirate_Girly
Cool. Lots of stars came yesterday, it was great. (I mean to say i saw them on tv), there was Travis Tritt, Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey, John Mellencamp, and that was probably just a few of hundreds of stars

nazgulinthedark
i didn't waitch it, but my dad did

Darth Revan
I watched it last year when that horse War Emblem almost won the Triple Crown but nearly fell down and broke a leg within five strides of the starting gate mad

Other than that time I don't think I've ever watched an entire race blink

Pirate_Girly
I simply have no choice lol. I do remember that race your talking about last year.

nazgulinthedark
me and my dad watched espn all the time that year guessing who was going to win

Pirate_Girly
Who was right?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.