new music?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quiball
Does anyone else get the feeling that music isn't really what it used to be sad

Darth Revan
no no2

There's certainly crap out there, like most pop and mainstream rap, but there are still groups with talent that put a lot of effort into their work.

§pearhead
Pop is crap.

If you know where to look...er, listen, then you're all set.

Tptmanno1
I kinda get that feeling,
Some bands are ok, I like The Strokes, not enough to buy their album but they're ok to listen to.
But I really like/listen too early 90's(metallica and Nirvana) and 70's (Deep Puple and others, Zepplin included.)

Darth Jello
three words for you-life after life. czekoslovakian polka metal fusion from alternative tentacles.

burlyman
that was 7 messed

total metalhead
Your right there are very few good new bands out there, and pretty much all of the best bands still producing material today like Tool, Deftones, NIN and Korn have been around for over 10 years.

Darth Jello
the joykiller, flipper, primus, zappa, strobe talbot, the causey way, wesley willis, cathedral of tears, early sonic youth, the witch trials. those areall original good bands.

tabby999
yeah, but theres only so many new types of music you can make before its all just the same

ElectricBugaloo
you guys just only hear what's on the radio or what's popular in the particular genre you listen to. dig a little deeper, and there's some gems.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.